America makes the best car not Japan not Germany not korea especially not Italy

America makes the best car not Japan not Germany not korea especially not Italy

>ITT: unpopular opinions

Why do you always start these threads with the absolutely worst examples of American engineering?

Post the ATS, CTS-V, ZL1, ZR1, GT350, Demon, Cruze Diesel, anything that can actually compare to certain German competitors

Impyling
>Cruze diesel

What in tarnation

It's one of the greatest Chevy engines in recent memory

Why are you doing this? Are you a maniac ? Do you get off starting threads like this, with contradictory pics and information, huh? Does that give you your fix?

Do you even read a routine auto publication? Why are you not posting the good American cars?

Japanese > American > German > Korean > Italian (FIAT Fix It Again Tony)

You were saying?

Where's France and South Korea?

>French "luxury"

Not fair, put the ZL1, or even GT350 up against it, this this had the GT2 911 in its crosshairs not the Z06

>FIAT Fix It Again Tony
Fix it again tomorrow.

sorry murka

you make best tanks

Zittos make best cars.

9 replies and no Initial D meme, what a pleasant surprise.

German>Japanese>American>French=Korean>irrevants

>implying

French luxury is top tier comfy.

lets play spot the quebecistani

Don't sell yourself short, the Genesis G80 was nothing short of exquisite and I am excited for the future luxury offshoot brand

Also anybody here who doesn't say the German triumvirate and Porsche have the world beat is meming or justifying their car installments, but in an individual car scenarios we can see massive competition

>assmad GM fangirl

>you make best tanks
uuuhmmmmmmmm

czech cars best cars

Germany > Japan > South Korea / America

Britain are only good for super luxurious cars or hobbyist marques such as Caterham and Lotus desu

hmmmm?

The Octavia vRS is pretty quick and the Superb is thoroughly excellent.

I just take pride that we sell every kind of vehicles(compact to luxury sedan,even trailers) all over the world. Onlt few countries can do this.

>depending impartiality is being a fangirl
Too bad the GT2, the intended target has it beat in Hockenheim and the ring

Feuer In Allen Töpfen

can't wait until skoda comes back to canada desu

Lots of the taxi drivers round near me drive diesel octavia vRS's because theyre really cheap to lease and are a good family car when they aren't being used as a taxi.

Its an /o/ meme lad

>Citroen
Isn't that the preferred vehicle of European Islamic terrorists?

Oh, thank you for the correction

its enough that there are only japanese and german cars out there. italian cars are for riches it doesnt matter for us.

american ones are some monstrous inbred shit. nobody else will ever buy the strange fat machines.
korean ones are just ripoffs

Fix Ot Rgain Dony

>not the best car
but best gun

GTR Nismo
>$180,000
Corvette Z06
>$80,000

Hmm...

I drive a 2012 Sonata. Top-tier sedan. Excellent warranty (100K miles). Honestly one of my best purchases. Paid it off three months ago too.

Also, I second the Sudanbrah. The Genesis, especially for the price, is an excellent ride.

What about French cars? Do you like Nissan?