Trying to kick my fiancé out the house and this bitch won't go....what do I do Sup Forums

Trying to kick my fiancé out the house and this bitch won't go....what do I do Sup Forums

you post more nudes of her

nigga got nipples u can hang ur coat on the fuck

Puncture tits.. She flies away going 'reeeeeee'.

Pop her tits and watch her fly out the door like a balloon

Nice fake tits skank. Go to your district court and file a civil complaint, it won't be criminal, like with a lawyer/trial kind of shit, but it's the only way to force her legally

Does she get mail there?
If so, your fucked

pic unrelated

just kill her you fucking faggot

Fuck

Tell her that mole looks suspicious. Might be skin cancer.

Hive mind

This has crossed my mind but I think it might hinder the process of getting a better job

Depends on what state you're in and who's name everything is in.

I own the house. But she gets mail here

Tried to do same thing for a year. She just wouldnt leave. Then I came home one nite and she was gone on her own. Cya bitch

Those fake titties are fucking stupid looking.

Tell the bitch to get out

That's unimportant. If it's in your name, you can kick her out.

Don't listen to the others. Been trough your situation, and worse, before.

Fiance? Why the fuck would you be engaged to someone that you want to kick out of your house. You asking the wrong fucking question OP.

It is important. It establishes residence. You can't throw someone out who has established residence. You essentially have to give them notice.

If she doesn't have her name on the lease or deed you can call the police and have them force her out.

Find out what the formal eviction process is in your legal jurisdiction. Give her an eviction notice and file eviction papers with the court. If she doesn't leave in the amount of time required by the court, have the authorities drag her ass out. If she comes back, call the police and have her arrested for trespassing.

No it doesn't you dumb cunt. I received mail at a friend's house for over 2 years when I didn't have anywhere else to go. One day he had the cops show up and I had to leave.

Maybe he wasn't a friend. And maybe you are a piece of shit. How many times had the police been involved with you prior? This isn't a friend crashing in the couch. This is a domestic dispute and cops are trained that if both people have established residence, they can't do shit.

>That irrelevant whining and complete lack of understanding of the point
If the bitch only gets mail there and has no other claim to residence it's no different than a friend crashing on a couch. Mail doesn't establish anything.

You are both dumb cunts because it totally depends upon the laws of the country, state/provice, county, city, etc. that you live in. They are often very different from place to place.

This kind of thinking is why you were homeless

Not an argument.

either way call the cops and have them explain to you how to kick the bitch out

also they might make her leave for the night and go to a friends

then take a couple hours to get a lawyer and evict her or do it yourself with the court

It's a fact, jack

Kill her dog

I fucked up Sup Forums now I have to find a way to drag her out the house. And clean the mess. She kept pushing and pushing and pushing. She slapped me so I lost it.

Where is the evidence? Your statement required corroboration.

Right here, faggot

You made a big mistake OP

just make sure you have a tape recorder going on your phone or something so that she cant tell the cops you beat her or anything.

Happened to me, without a tape recorder, and she told the cops i beat her. Court fees and probation fees +$3K, and two year probation.

GET EVERY INTERACTION ON TAPE AND DONT YELL OR BE AGGRESSIVE

ya did this

without doing this

ya done goofed