He's already a lock for the Hall of Fame, and you know it

He's already a lock for the Hall of Fame, and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxbz3DDQzHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no he's not. he could snap his leg or be a bum and there will be no chance he makes it.

only way he makes it is if he is good for a minimum 10 years. he's been good, but he hasn't made playoffs and done anything worth a fuck other than "muh regular season stats and muh one handed catches"

he's great there is no doubt, but he has a few years to go.

>lock
hardly

He made the greatest play in NFL history. He's a lock.

No he didn't.

>He made the greatest play in NFL history. He's a lock.
You're pretty stupid if you believe that catch is the best play in history. I bet you think he has the best hair in the league too. you fucking loser. last reply

Who has better hair? Every other person has dreads, a shaved head, or generic white person haircut.

One good catch doesn't mean shit. I think he'll be a HOFer but to say he's a lock in his third season is just stupid

The greatest play in NFL history, and one of the best in sports overall isn't nothing.

Nobody is gonna give a fuck about the Immaculate Reception or the Music City Miracle in 20 years. OBJ's catch was a cultural phenomenon

>I bet you think he has the best hair in the league too.

Well, he does.

Portugal confirmed for /fa/

the greatest play in NFL history was made by beckham's teammate, eli manning, when beckham was still suckin on his mommy's teet.

>cultural phenomenon
Odell get off the computer no one disputes you are good but come on no one is even talking about that play today except for you.

this is a troll thread

but >implying wide receivers get into the HOF

Wide receivers can't be judged for not making the playoffs

>what are drops in clutch moments

It's funny because after that superglue flynet glove catch the league saw the response to it and allowed even more shit to be put on gloves, so now only a fraction of the league even bothers to use two hands and catch properly anymore
Everyone is now a Bryce Harper, making every easy thing look hard by only using one hand

lol? Name one. Go ahead I dare you. Because his 80 yard TD against the boys is very likely what is going to get the gnats into the playoffs this year. He puts the team on his back, he has "drops" because eli is always targeting him.

i was talking about wide receivers in general you fucking fanboy, you didn't specify beckham. and we have yet to see how clutch he is in the playoffs so put your raging boner away for now.

>wide receivers in general

Find another thread to do that. In this thread and post chain we are clearly talking about OBJ, any other reciever is irrelevant.

Go back to school and get your GED you low IQ cretin

you're the one who said wide receivers first, not me. how's that virginity working out for ya?

he won't get in due to his attitude

Peterson was a lock too, now a few injuries and a tree branch later and he is looking iffy.

he has to survive several more years of 200+ pound men flying at him at hihg speeds, there is no guarantee he makes it.

We were clearly not talking about "wide recievers" in general. The guy before me said that a given "wide reciever", which obj is, cannot be blamed for not making the playoffs, which is true. You mentioned "unclutch drops" which OBJ has never had so that comment was irrelevant

you said wide receivers can't be blamed for not making the playoffs, which is an incorrect statement.

1. I didn't say that

2. It's true though. Barring a 10+ wide open drop game a WR can't really be blamed for that.

3. We talkin bout obj, who has never built a reputation as being "unclutch", so that comment had no place in the conversation.

Tyree made the greatest play in NFL history, and he won't be a HOFer

Malcom Butler's interception is by far a better catch. It actually meant something too and wasn't just stat padding like Beckmeme. I always get chills listening to the part where the announcer goes Pass is... INTERCEPTED BY MALCOM BUTLER AT THE GOAL LINE!

you did say that, and it is an incorrect statement.

butler is on track for a hof career statistically speaking. a few more clutch ints and hell be a lock

>"the announcer"
that's al michaels you cucking fasual.

KYS faggot. OBJ could fuck the woman of your dreams and entire female family right now if he wanted to.

i win

>you
>bitchless faggot

pick both. you clearly haven't won

They all sound the same to me but I know who he is when you mention him by names.
It's amazing that before he was picked up by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent he was working at a fucking Pop Eyes

As soon as he looses a step he'll be trash. His talent lies in pure athleticism. His route trees are simplistic and often sloppy, he has a penchant for drops, and he is team cancer. He'll be out of the league in 4 years

>His route trees are simplistic and often sloppy

heh. explain how he gets so fucking wide open then?

superior foot speed

More like he embarasses the fuck out of dbs with an insane combination of his speed, footwork, body/hip control, and route running.

He's a mix of Jerry Rice and Randy moss in the making, and he's doing it with a washed up eli manning instead of joe montana. OBJ will play well into his 40s and go down as a top 5 WR. Quote me

>Odell "meme catch whiner" Beckham Junior
>HoF
>elite

hahahahaha

www.nfl.com/player/odellbeckham/2543496/careerstats

I can tell you are not into analytics or the real study of football

see

What if he picks off Wilson again late in the game to seal number 5? That would be TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

not even close to the greatest catch in history. that catch was completely irrelevant. they lost that game. they didn't make the playoffs because they lose that game. and if he didn't catch it, they would have got the ball at the one anyways. so basically that catch is worth 1 yard.

that catch is super irrelevant and you'll see 5-6 catches of that difficulty every year. you REALLY bought into collingsworth's hypebeast drama if you think that's the greatest catch of all time in any fashion.

that catch feels like a psy-ops operation. like "what can we convince the retard masses to believe if we tell them it's true. "

>he thinks the best play in NFL history happened in the last 2 years

The NFL is more than 50 years old, god damn.
Recent history bias is real.

Wilshook won't even dare throw his way if they meet again in the owl

>and if he didn't catch it, they would have got the ball at the one anyways. so basically that catch is worth 1 yard.

lol are you retarded or something?

That's objectively the greatest catch of all time based purely on skill

30% skill, 70% ultra-sticky gloves

they all get the sticky gloves though

still never seen anyone else make a catch remotely in the same class. the body control and finger strength were insane.

Recievers drop open passes all the time with those "sticky" gloves.

mostly gloves, some luck, some skill

are you retarded? did you forget the defensive pass interference that would have given them the ball at the one?

fuck off faggot odell shill that catch was fucking overrated as FUCK

they still lost the game

Wilson already threw his way.

>finger strength

Imagine him finger fucking your asshole... The climax would be insane

t. doesn't watch football

this year, Demaryius Thomas and Jordan Reed both made better catches in relevant situations

No they didn't

>he's one of the sheeple who fell for the psy-op

lmfao stay gullible sheep

>are you retarded? did you forget the defensive pass interference that would have given them the ball at the one?

Which makes it even greater since he managed to catch a TD despite being mugged on the pass lol. Getting the ball on the one is a far cry from a guaratneed TD

is that a joke?

Ah yes, the Jews are pushing the Odell beckham catch in order to further their agenda to destroy the white race and promote race mixing.

If odell beckam dropped a pass on 4th and 1 fade in the endzone you wouldn't be saying "oh it's only 1 yard "

no they're just seeing how far they can convince the american sheeple to think. like they can get chris collinsworth to cream himself over a decent catch and say it's the best ever and they then can see what people buy the hype
it makes the catch worth 1 yard lol.

>getting mugged

nah it was a ticky tack call, it just made the catch worth 1 yard is what i'm saying. it didn't increase the difficulty substantially

I think we can all agree, Odell is a top 10 current wide receiver (7-10 range) but needs to show incredible improvement to be mentioned for any type of HOF discussion

No he's (obj)ectively the best.

Who's better than him rn? le jump ball dez brian? lel

why does Sup Forums hate odell beckham so much? i dont get it. because he plays on the giants and is a diva so he gets a lot of media attention?

i cant imagine how Sup Forums would have reacted to terrell owens. probably calling him a loud monkey and a ton of other racial slurs all the time

1. Antonio Brown
2. AJ Green
3. Dez Bryant
4. Julio Jones
5. Deandre Hopkins
6. Brandon Marshall
7. Odell Becham
8. Jordy Nelson
9. Demaryius Thomas
10.Amari Cooper

antonio brown
julio
demaryius thomas

Brandon Lloyd had a similar catch to Beckham back in like 2005 when the 49ers sucked but no one cared

we don't hate him? we just didn't fall for the psy-op? we respect him as much as he deserves, saying he might be top 10 but not top 5 but we don't give him HOF credit for a 1 yard catch?

>Antonio Brown

Close, he's the only one on his level right now.

>AJ Green

Basically a good version of dez bryant

>Dez Bryant

lol

>Julio Jones

Decent physical and jump ball guy but nowhere near the level of obj. Not as consistent and hurt too much. Close

>Deandre Hopkins

he's ok. Not a great route runner

>Bradon Marshall

fucking lol

>Jordy Nelson

He's great, but he's also partly a rodgerbabby

>Demaryius Thomas

soft af desu. Sanders is better than him

>Amari Cooper

not quite there yet

that was across the body flying across the field, i give that one 10/10 and odell 9/10

It's because social media is more prevalent now.

>he found a better catch
>against the giants

like pottery lmao

No, Sup Forums definitely hates him. I agree he needs to keep up his current rate of production for like another 10 years to even have a chance at the hall of fame, but the level of hate OBJ gets here is unreal.

the numbers the kid has put up are like, the top in nfl history after however many games he has played, and all people do is say "he only gets called good because of one catch"

dude take it easy on the kool-aid

1. It's in the open field as opposed to sideline.

2. He's wide open and not getting mugged on a PI call

3. it's not a TD

4.The ball wasn't nearly as poorly thrown as Eli's

5.He caught it by cupping his hand as opposed to with the fingertips.

Try again

1. you're wrong

2. you're wrong

3. you're wrong

4. you're wrong

5. you're wrong

try again

lel it's not a conspiracy. he made an amazing catch that everyone who witnessed it would agree on. Take off the tinfoil hat

>Mike Evans already has better career numbers

His rookie year Quarterback was brain-dead retard Josh McClown.

yet another catch that's objectively better than obj's 1 yarder

lmao

LOL I just saw this catch watching the 06 probowl best hands skills competition and I thought the same thing.

>3 TDs in the year of 2015

how bout "no"

This explains everything.

trips confirms

obj objectively btfo for life lmao

Because it was nowhere near the level of odells catch maybe

why are you saying 1 yarder? are you implying his famous catch was a 1 yard TD?

it was 43 yards you dope

youtube.com/watch?v=zxbz3DDQzHU

Everyone agrees that Evans > Odell, right?

found the sheeple lol

Everyone except this guy named stats.

I know dude. He went up easily nine and half feet in the air to snatch that ball. And he still caught it on the boundary while getting illegally drilled in the head.

because the pass interference was going to put the ball at the 1 anyways. so the difference between him catching it and dropping it was 1 yard ya fucking retard mouth breather

See:

>gets mugged
>shit chucking eli throw
>sideline
>catches it with his fucking fingertips

desu you have to be eternally bootyblasted to deny the greatness of that catch

i'd say Evans has more upside the Odell

Mccown is better than Eli though.

Not an argument

see

Also he had Jameis winston all of 2015 ya dumb ass faggot

Odell has more td's i'll give you that.

But mike evans is the youngest reciever in history to have 3 1000 yard season's. And as I mentioned he had a nobody qb his rookie year.
Last year Jameis was a rookie, and this year Mike is our only legit threat, and teams literally base their entire defensive gameplan towards stopping Mike and he still gets his.

Plus I'd be willing to wager that Obj's numbers start to wane as his career progresses. Mike's body will hold up better than Beckams over the years. Small body guys always lose a step.

>ticky tack pi call which could have easily gone offensive with the illegal push with obj's left arm
>throw right on the fucking money
>implying sideline increases the difficulty at all
>catches it with sticky gloves

If he's consistently good yeah but as of right now nigga no

I guarantee at least one catch like that is made every Sunday but no one talks about it because it's not muh divaboy OBJ