I rejected a menagè when I was 16

>be Op
>be fag
> age be 18
>much man sex

29 yo
I think 18 or 19.

30 in a week, mid to high 20's last time I counted

Screw medical problems keeping me from being able to go to high school and start college on time :/

36y
31g

Are your initials CJ?

18 or so
stopped counting
started when I was 13

>2.5
Wut? Explain this user

18, 3

31 ancient fag
25ish

26 & 1 guy

~80

midget

Jerking off thinking in girls doesn't count

Fuck this website has gone to shit...

52 y/o
over 400

I rejected a foursome when I was 17 or 18.
biggest mistake in my life probably

>0

28 12 or 13

Never had a real gf though, and I'd easily change 40 of those for one who actually mattered

Nope. Doubt you know me, all the people I knew from school turned into betafags who'd break down triggered if they came on Sup Forums

22yo m
only 4 women, but also a few dudes for $$$

I can almost guarantee I have been here for far longer than your little faggot reddit ass crawled out of the woodwork.. I am OP btw

so far the average age is something like ~24.758 +/- 2 years

and the average girls fucked is like 10+... you faggots need to stop lying

23:6

3/4 if u count prostitute/5 if u count the prostitute i paid but just talked to her in the room...

>26
>1
she's my wife and we've only been with each other. Been together for over 7 years.

thats risky buddy... i hope she doesnt get the curiosity of knowing how do other dicks look like

No, but being a white guy with blue eyes that travels to southeast asia lots does.

"Hi" there is about all the work required.

am i fucked, Sup Forums?

fag

how can you be sure she was your first user? I thought that I was my gf's first and let me tell you that is a mistake to just ((trust)) them on their word

I've stuck my dick in 5 different pussies. I haven't had sex in like a year. I've also been an alcoholic shut in for the past year.

you've fucked 2 more girls than a lot of people here double your age have not, so no, you fucking normie Chad gtfo

somewhere between 70 - 80, lost track years ago.

Not him but I'm pretty sure you know if you bust their hymen. But I agree, I feel like most females don't count their first time as their "first" time. First orgasm is more of their thing.

this is an anonymous board why do you feel the need to lie about something so trivial?
>i lost count
you are either a literal sex addict or you have Alzheimer disease.. which is it?

>21
>1

>28
>10

21 yo
9 girls
about 10 guys

Maybe he pulls mad pussy at the bars. There are people that are good at picking up girls whether you want to believe it or not.

Maybe because once I banged a certain amount of women I didn't really care to keep track of the exact number anymore? You think banging 70+ girls makes you a sex addict? You don't get out much do you?

>24
>1
Does it count for more if it's been the same girl every weekend and some weekdays for the past 7 years though?

Age 24

Quality > quantity, friends. Unless you're an ugly fuck.

no

24. 43

2 guys
(femanon)

I dont love penetrative sex very much tho, I'm more of an oral lover, in that aspect it looks more like 5 instead of just 2

>26
>14

I didn't think it did

Statistically it's riskier to marry someone who has been with multiple partners.
no u
She was pretty young at the time, very inexperienced with guys in general. When you date someone and live with them a long time you get pretty good at reading them. Not to mention she is a terrible lier lol

Fake
(Report)

20 or so

>22
>9

24 yo

1 girl

I was a virgin at this time last year though, so I'm making progress I guess

zero.

last count was over 60.

Wife and I are swingers.

7 girls
8 guys

How did it not happen for you?

does she take it in the ass? ever see her get gangbanged?

assuming you are that same user your number suggests you have banged 2 girls every year since you were born. you are a fucking liar now shut the hell up

Almost 33.

do hookers count?

Not that user, but if he's as much of a man-whore as some of my mates, I could see that happening, different girl every friday or saturday, you could piss that total in a year, more if you go on a lads holiday each year.

hopefully I can get up 2 but my birthday is November so I doubt it.

She does take it in the ass.
Not so much gangbangs...more of multiple couple swaps and orgies.

19 m
32% sex to age conversion rate

0 (this number will never change)

I will die alone and nobody will give a fuck, it's my destiny.

>banged 2 girls every year since you were born

Yes numbnuts, I was pulling hoes while I was still in diapers. Are you always this fucking retarded or did you have to work really really hard at it?

Stop projecting, just because you don't seem to have luck with women doesn't mean we all do. You're also assuming that I'm proclaiming to be some kind of pick up artist when I'm not, I am in the military and have hooked up with a number of women in other countries who froth at the gash at the mere thought of fucking an American. American women are not like the rest of the women on this planet, it's easy as fuck to slay women in other countries because they don't have some cultural barrier that puts their pussy on a golden throne.

i bet she's a schoolteacher. they're all filthy whores.

20 ish

Especially if you have low standards.

I know a guy who's lay count is probably close to triple digits. But that's only because he'll bang pretty much anything. Some of the chicks he's been with were hideous.

Disgusting...

kek...insurance sales but we have met alot of teachers...and law enforcement. I think the whole local sheriff office is in the lifestyle down here.

honestly im pretty sure 12-13

that is the average for your lifespan if you had sex with 2 girls EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR since you oozed out of your mother's disgusting snatch.

But the real math would be exponential suggesting that since your first sexy time you pull something more like 5-10 girls every year which is anywhere from 1 every 2 months to .8 girls every single month. you are a fucking lying faggot now leave

loser