First you notice the heat; It's impossibly warm on your tongue. Then the aroma hits you all at once...

First you notice the heat; It's impossibly warm on your tongue. Then the aroma hits you all at once. The unmistakable reek of sweet human waste overpowers your airway. With great effort you let it linger momentarily on your tongue, savoring the moment before you greedily scarf down your prize. The texture is that of a lumpy clay as your teeth cut through the creamy goodness. Just when it seems the odor could not be stronger, small pockets of greasy liquid break between your teeth and send a wave of hot, reeking gas into the air. It tastes so bitter. You hardly chew before slurping down every lumpy morsel. It coats your throat as it slides toward your stomach leaving a savory, muddy smear. Just as quickly as it came, it is gone. You have eaten the communion of Andy Sixx's hot log, and will crave nothing else for the rest of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrong sixx. What a fucking idiot.

>Mirror mirror on the wall
>who has the creamiest logs of them all
it's Andy Sixx

Rolling for log dust

triggered Nikki/ Andy Sixx expert and motley jew aficionado over here

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

Facebook LOG com/andysixxlog

For more log content

your thumbnail is nikki sixx from Motley Crue

wtf

OMG 6666 quads in a fail sixx thread

Checkem

KILL YOURSELF YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

Time to LOG off Sup Forums for the day

Yup and bathe with a plugged in toaster

Lol you are obsessed with suicide it's kind of weird. Every thread man. Kek. Have a log

Logged.
That Andy's mom

Quadruple Sixx's logged

He's here..

All heil the original log cutter

No not as obsessed as you are with some d-list celebrity and eating their shit, so much so you go on /b everyday and have no less than three of these threads up at a time. Give it a rest nobody gives a shit so fuck off.

Pretty sure that's just a common observation. They are separated by decades of music..

Andy six six six six

Quads of truth

>Nobody gives a shit

Andy sure does, bitchboi :^)

>implying it's one person
the cult of log is upon thee

Triple doubles checked

Twin logs !!! He's here

Andy Sixx 6-quads

Yup sure

You type so stupidly it's incredibly easy to notice you across multiple threads.

Let me clue you in little boy. The reason these threads are posted is because of the triggered responses they get like yours.

Now be a good little underage faggot and suck a huge, warm creamy corned shit log from Andy Sixx!

I doubt Nikki Sixx can yet push out more than a couple marbles from all the years of heroin use...

Is this where your neetbux goes to? If so I'm gonna have to hang meself for being a wagecuck

This user gets it

Triggered? No i'm just here doing some weeding while visiting b/ its nothing at all to pop into one of your threads and remind you that you should consider suicide. BTW

>I swear I'm not angry that I can't swallow andy's huge dreamy creamy and oh so steamy log of shit!! I swear guys!!!

Sad.

I'm going to suck on his asshole so fucking hard that food he hasn't even eaten yet comes out.

Yup keep thinking that eventually one of is gonna snap and I'd put the safe bet on you cracking first.

Samefag

Andy sixx logs are the dankest spiciest may mays on the chan gay bbooiii where tf u been??

Lol

Log

So fucking hot.