You wouldn't steal a car

You wouldn't steal a car.

Piracy is not stealing

If there was a way to copy the car and leave the original intact then I'd do it

It is. It's theft of service.
I suppose you think sneaking into a movie theater isn't a crime, either? See what the judge thinks of that.

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A GF ;__;

Fuk da police. Pirate lives mutter

stealing isn't crime

Sure I would.

Of course not. But if the driver of a Ferrari offered to let me make a copy of his legally purchased car, why would I say no?

>See what the judge thinks of that.
>the judge

You're implying you'd ever see a judge for such a petty crime

Because that authority lies with the manufacturer

The manufacturer doesn't own the car, they have no say

Try to hack one of those new cars and you'll go to jail. You don't own your own car nowadays.

I'd download a copy of a car. Maybe I would buy it if the manufacturers weren't so stingy.

They just made an amendment to DMCA saying that it is legal to hack a car

If I could copy a car, I would.

You wouldn't download a car.

You wouldn't copy a bicycle onto your mobile phone's music playlist.

You wouldn't pinch an aeroplane.

I'm not advocating theft or piracy, but this is a question of ethics vs morals. Ethically it's wrong because my $29.99 dvd sale didn't get added to their billions in profits. Morally it's wrong because... I watched something I shouldn't have, I guess. So don't do it for those two reasons, sure. Also just to note, it's actually the bootleggers that really fuck it up. Not the home individual viewers. The bootleggers are out on the street corners actively trying to sell copies. The home viewers usually just download, watch, then delete. They usually don't even seed and most of them are torrenting because they're too poor to afford a real copy anyway.

limited quantity of seats/showings per day, actual service being stolen.

This entire argument is built around convincing people that having absolutely unlimited resources is bad.

you wouldn't shitpost on -oh wait, nevermind

No, because such a high risk crime is for niggers.

Pirating shit is "don't be as tech illiterate as grandma" easy, and we live in the god damn golden age of piracy, we owe it to ourselves to do it since our time will be known as that time when people could download all the shit they wanted and nobody did anything

If I really wanted a car then yeah I'd steal one, I don't give a shit
I'd steal anything

He never said it wasn't illegal. Piracy is not physical theft.

You wouldn't steal a post, copy it word for word with the image would you?

you mean you wouldn't print a car? yes i would u piece of shit

Fuck you jew shill, I will keep pirating, you won`t get sheckels from me for your miscegenation movies.