Hey Sup Forums what do you think the meaning of life is?

Hey Sup Forums what do you think the meaning of life is?

Achieving self-actualization.

To understand that life is sporadic and has no true meaning. The meaning of self aware thinking is to ask. The meaning of a question is to understand that there may be no answer.

to know the definition of what life is mostly
but really life aint nothin but bitches n money

The meaning of life is to realise there is no meaning of life. We live, we die

Also slushies

42, Thats the meaning

Won't even dignify this with a proper answer

well user, when you are born you learn to walk, you learn to love, then you learn to die. You have kids and start a new generation, even if you adopt the kids or if they're yours you still raise them. Life teaches you, then you teach new life. One clue that brings us closer is that tragedy is everywhere and that our goal is to use our abilities to teach the next generation about it by showing an example. Although that is impossible because if we did show that as an example then we would achieve that and wouldn't have to teach anymore. which places us back to square one again. No matter what this world grows and grows and there is no stopping that from happening. all we have to do is wait, teach and learn.

we are just boot loader for AI. Once AI is achieved, we will no no longer serve a purpose, but we will have created life, making us gods. and we will be dead, like all the gods before us.

Life has no meaning, we exist because we can.

posting frogs on a Macedonian wicker basket weaving forum

also, clawie

Eat, fuck, sleep. Get too drunk. Do something crazy. Find love. Whatever bruh. Be decent.

If you're looking for something more existential, I can't help you. I haven't found a greater meaning to it all. I dunno, try and help a nigga out if he's down or something.

To simply be. The only reason we exist as humans on Earth in a fucked up society in the 21st century is because we're meant to help it.

Everything is as it is
Everything happens the way it was meant to happen in this world

help what?

What you're doing now affects the future

Simple, but you have to live it to truly appreciate it
Don't spend the present thinking about the past
Don't spend it thinking about the future

Do it when you need to, but not when you're sitting on a bench on the sunniest day ever. Not when you're lying down trying to relax, and you keep triggering these thoughts in your head that make you feel slightly or more uncomfortable. That's anxiety.

People

666 WHOAAAAA

I just want to say that you should be a spark to a flame. Start the change of progress. It can be small or big. Attract great people, be yourself and be around those who are themselves or trying their best to be (and help them).

Fuck bitches get money

FUCKING beat me

New gorillaz album is trash

To achieve enlightenment and/or spiritual ascencion

Cat toys. To buy toys for cats

This nigga gets it

Well obviously.

Achieve happiness

To live.

>gets it
back to Re ddit

To continue the existence of the human race

>nigga gets it
are you 12

make yourself happy without making others miserable

Make people drive themselves to drugs. My only goal.

Consciousness is merely the universe's vehicle for understanding itself.

if everything came from the big bang, where did consciousness come from?

to further humanity so one day that humans may live forever, and learn everything there is to know so that they may have eternal life. we don't matter but that doesn't mean we can't start layin the foundation for a better future.

“Man's dearest possession is life. It is given to him but once, and he must live it so as to feel no torturing regrets for wasted years, never know the burning shame of a mean and petty past; so live that, dying, he might say: all my life, all my strength were given to the finest cause in all the world──the fight for the Liberation of Mankind”

Consciousness is nothing more than an accumulation of electric signals fired from neuron to neuron

Reproduction and death.

look up hard body consciousness

stop taking comfort in meaning.

There is no meaning to life, don't retreat into thinking there's some higher purpose, there isn't.

Rejoyce in life's meaninglessness and find joy in that fact

Don't you mean hard problem of consciousness?

Says the neckbeard on Sup Forums.

>Hey Sup Forums what do you think the meaning of life is?

To set seed and die. Nothing more.

Read Zen Mind Beginner's Mind by Shunryu Suzuki to find out

Check

Maybe you should listen and not be a little bitch?

i like this.

Hurr what are you, 12?

To teach all living things to appreciate the peace and tranquility of death

And I agree with that

But what if your happiness depends on making others miserable?

Consciousness comes from complex chemical and cellular activity carrying out life functions. Hold every day you have precious. This is all we have.

see

The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.

find new ways to make you happy?

Life is just meant so you can go out and have a some times whenever you want to do it.

Only post giving a real answer.

Death is the only way to achieve true peace

To be is to contrast the non-existence.

all my loife

This,

attempting to find meaning is an artifice of the naked brain trying to impose some level of control or understanding of a chaotic and ultimately uncontrollable world.

your evolutionary design leads your brain to find patterns where none exist in the hopes that one of them will grant you some degree of forewarning for good or bad events and allow you to better thrive.

however, any such pattern or overarching implicit meaning in existence is a self deception. there is only the void and the energy racing through it, momentarily coalescing into our rock and the nanoscopic creatures that live on it for a single instant before the cosmos snuffs it out.

so enjoy the ride, the experience of life, love, joy, triumph, and pain are all that separate you from dirt and only do so for a little while. place value in that, if you do anything at all, but never forget that the price of living is dying and there is nothing meaningful about life outside that you are currently doing it and the alternative is nothingness.

Meaning? We are an abhorrence in the Universe. "Life" is strictly defined. What meaning is there in a star? Does it want to go to school? Does it want a family? Does it want? What meaning is there in a blade of grass? Is it there for my feet to trod or for the insect to feed? Your question lacks definition.

Here is a better one. If tree falls in the forest and there is no one around, does it make a sound? Tell us this, think on this, before you begin asking for the meaning of any one thing.

Stupid faggot OP.