You go to take a piss at a party, and your roommate's girlfriend looks at you from the tub like this. What do you do?

You go to take a piss at a party, and your roommate's girlfriend looks at you from the tub like this. What do you do?

Kick her right in the fucking chin

Check em, why is she bathing while a party is happening? And why would you go in their while she is in there?

Turn around and piss all over her face and tell her to suck my dick. Obvs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unzip and piss into the tub

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Suck her dick probably

>360 degrees
>Walk away
Faggot

Fulfill a life long fantasy - I move over to her, and start jerking off in her face. And she just calmly waits for a facial. I cum all over her face, piss, flush, and leave.

I'm really hammered. So I take a piss in the sink than shit in the tub. Like you really had to ask.

take a piss and thoroughly ignore her because my roommate's gf is a fucking landwhale

Ask for a high ten/high five

Duh.

Welcome new friend

>Welcome
>Friend
mfw

Jokes on you! People don't invite me to parties.

You are a fucking retarded nigger.
a) Turning 360 would make you walk toward her, not away from her

b) Why would you wanna turn (((180))) anyway?

R Kelly

If I was drunk at a party and she was in the only bathroom taking a bath with the door unlocked I'd assume she didn't give a fuck about people seeing her. I'd walk in, close the curtain on her, explaining that it's hard to pee when someone is watching, then pee while singing the trolololo song like I always do when I'm drunk.

Welcome to Sup Forums, make yourself at home.

You aren't going to 1st grade birthday parties anymore, you aren't gonna get an invitation in the mail. You gotta put yourself out there and talk to people

lawd, summer's come early

Plz an hero

>>Walk to kitchen
>>grab toaster
>>plug it in
>>jump in with her and kiss her passionately
>>slowly lower toaster into water.

newfag

kys

Dude it sounds about right, you made a funny but these fuckers would, I've done so much fucked up shit with my gf piss is normal, like an adult who got a swastika tattoo for b and I posted the shit ever earlier and the guys were too busy smoking each others cocks, b is gay, fucking troll me idgaf

guaranteed replies

Make her suck my dick, cum in her mouth, make her spit it into the bathwater so it gets extra sticky make her strain out and rub it on her tits and face then go tell roomate to go look at her

drop the soap and she pegs you with a toilet plunger

hahaha dude enjoy your 13th birthday back to fucking youtube, christ

Kek. Maybe he likes the (you)s?

Piss, wash my hands, and then act surprised that someone was in the tub. Then sit and talk to her until someone else came in and then keep the conversation going until the bathroom is full and this poor naked broad regrets not locking the door?

Who washes their hands after they piss?

I do. Not because my dick is dirty. It's just a good habit to wash my hands frequently.

I don't go to parties nor have I ever been invited to one so problem solved.

this

">>Who washes their hands after they piss?"
I only wash them when someone saw me take a piss. Peer pressure is real

Tell her to open her mouth like a good whore.

Take a shit in the tub

apply presure to groin region when you want to piss and when your at a social event, probably not at your own house. Genius.

I piss, wash my hand and ask her if she wants the soap.