What would you do if your girlfriend got raped?

what would you do if your girlfriend got raped?

cut off all ties
damaged goods. aids ridden too
gross.

Wear a different mask next time

what if youre in love with her?

This. Shit will never be the same.

whats a girlfriend?

only worthwhile post itt

you wouldn't be if you foudn out someone elses benis was in her

I rape her for letting someone else rape her.

I'd find the guy who did it and chop his cock off

This

What girlfriend?

rape her again

thank my wife for raping her

Kill the nigger that did it and then decide if I want to stay with damaged goods or not.

Would depend on the girl and how serious things were.

Any more of this?

too real, user.

Why'd you have to hit my feels like that?

what is the story behind that pic?

Dump her
Mental problems are too much for me

I got you user
>be inna army
>wife half way across the country
>just got to company
>get call from wife
>coworker trapped her in closet and assualted her
>she says she got away before rape
>4 years later
>she wants to be man handled
>has rape fantasies

Almost broke my marriage, threw away my career in the army, and unhappily married because she wont go to counseling

She already did, when she was 9 too.. I swear I'll find and kill the fucker who did it.

Thats so fucked. Just leave her dumb ass

I'd probs end up in jail.

Ensure I did it right

underrated

most women have rape fantasies, user. It's fine and normal. You'd probably enjoy it too if you're man enough.

Oh no bro.. gets better

>i get out
>bestie tells me wife wants to enlist
>guy who tried to rape her was NG
>i confront her with that info
>try to explain sexual assualt is prevalent in military
>goes behind my back and enlists
>she tells me after the fact
>me livid i resigned my commission so she could go play gi jane

And thats where were at boys... 30yr old on Sup Forums

My ex was by one of her best friends. I tried to be supportive. She broke up with me when I had trouble with her judgement in people. Regardless, I'd still kill the son of a bitch--fucked up my relationship and, more importantly, had a profoundly bad effect on her

I do, no worries. Breath play is great

Tell her to tell me about it in a sexy voice while I furiously fap.

>implying I have a girlfriend

You mean she cucked you

That is sick and fucked up. Women with rape fantasies disgust me.

How am I supposed to bust a nut knowing that she is only pretending not to like it?

Clean my dick off with her tears.

Tell her sorry

Dude, the "women orgasm when raped" meme exists for a reason. Even a real rape, they usually cum. It's biological programming.

It's not a matter of them "not liking it", it's a matter of asserting dominance and forcing yourself on/in them.

i would dump her and tell everyone

Explain to her that just because I raped her doesn't make her my girlfriend

Na, spiked her drink. She was in counciling for over two years and wouldn't ever go back home for breaks at college

spoken like a true loner

Option 1: Rape the faggot back
Option 2: Kill him
Option 3: Stalk him for the rest of his life, break into his house everyday and move his shit around. Maybe put a banana in the tank of his toilet every day. Or move his keyboard into the freezer. Then after a few years of him moving around and having security systems installed, do something different. Put a pear in the tank of his toilet and watch the dude lose his shit.
Option 4: I don't have a girlfriend, and instead am dating a girly faggot. So I shame him publicly and let everyone know he fucked a dude and is therefore gay.

Well first I'd be really upset. Probably stay up for three days and four nights straight without eating. But then Id probably realize that I'm the dirty milk of human waste completely shaped. It was founded with the madness that I was crazy and built my feces. During the wedding ceremony the native Christ is a child beggar, a pedophile Beginning of the ritual singing! Nine months later, irrefutable, the acatematic skull of the anatomical skull faced with a stinking fever fever go back to the mother and smear the Congoid ruin of the village of dust.

jokes on you, i don't have one

>try to explain sexual assualt is prevalent in military
haha, that's WHY she wanted to enlist, and you simply confirmed it for her.

also:
>gets married 2000 years after the birth of our lord and savior
you're a retarded cuck who deserves the aids your stupid whore of a wife will give you

Could you imagine tho?

>rape girl
>girl finds you
>girl wants to be you're gf

how do you respond to that? Like playing as female in New Vegas with black widow perk and finding Benny. kek

Would be way too freaked out that bitch would kill me in my sleep to actually even try it.

>have girlfriend
I wish

native mushroom to canada

Move on

I'd probably tell her to get out of my van.

Am Canadian. Can confirm.

Fucking James Bond

Find they guy that did it and actually murder him. I know people that could move the body and I have no remorse for being able to do it myself, no guilty conscience to speak of.

Love is chemical reaction

sloppy seconds

Spoken like a true virgin faggot.

>insert "m'lady" meme here

Lol you wish pal, I actually wish it w as true

>hurr durr i magically feels things
>durr hurr hurr your brain isn't made up of specific atoms arranged in a specific order
>dhurr i'm a HOARSE!!!!

She was....my wife now.....happened b4 she was with me. Her brother bashed dudes head in with a pipe wrench and spent 6 months in jail.

anyone that says love is nothing more than a chemical reaction lives a very closed, limited, and sad life and I feel very sorry for them