This brilliant bastard made a national reach for a McDonald's sauce from the 90's and he used all you tards to petition...

This brilliant bastard made a national reach for a McDonald's sauce from the 90's and he used all you tards to petition it back into existence.

How do you feel being justins sauce puppet and why do you think he is one of the most brilliant people in the world.

i dont mind, i respect the man's show and szechuan mcnugget sauce sounds delicious so win-win

Pretty much this, stop trying to sound so edgy.

OP's a faggot.

glad you don't sound like a bitch like this guyrespect when respect is due, I like it

He did what you could not...get out of the basement you fucking cunt.

>watching le so randumb xD: the show

go the fuck back to plebbit

you stupid cunts should cry louder nobody can hear your projection over a dead thread.
You are less than a thread you declare to be nothing, if ever you have a valid reason to kill yourself now's the time.

What is sad.. The people who did this don't remember or are not old enough to remember that this sauce was nasty and they got rid of it cause it was nasty.

this

>implying I know who that is
>implying I care about what you're talking about

>le upvote

>look i learned a buzzword! I'm smart now!

fuck off retard

quick I don't have an arguement!
I gotta do what the big kids do before it's to late to look cool!
"UH UH tumbler!!! Reddit!!"
"Man I really showed them huh guys, right guys?"

Brilliant? He was just having a laugh.

Hmm, I thought the sauce showed that Rick was an absurdist ala Albert Camus.

Rick and morty activists should all be lynched.
THey're as annoying as PETA.

I actually thought this right after I saw the show. You're late to the party kiddo.

Did we ever find out whether or not the Rick and Morty crew got free shit from Nintendo?

idk man, I'm obviously not here for serious discussion. I just wanted to see some insecure neckbeards get angry over nothing again.
Boredom I suppose.

More like it's so good even plebbit likes it

Serious? I'm just a neckbeard faggot that saw that one Wisecrack video

Are they?

They're as bad as bronies definitely and probably contain the same people, the same fanbase in both.

are you gonna be okay there bud?

that sauce was fucking delicious. i'm sorry that you weren't born in time to ever have eaten it.

Frothing autism

I literally have no idea what you're talking about. Though I'd hardly call someone "brilliant" for starting a petition to get a McDonald's sauce back. Who even eats at McDonald's when they're not drunk or stoned anyway except for hamplanets and little kids?

all these anger motivated replies
mmmmm just how I like them.
See you kids are so stupid now and days I can tell you I'm doing it and you'll still reply
it's almost boring at this point

see reply below

it's not coming back because it's racially insensitive to asians. sorry.

Thanks for the kek

What are you fucking gay, go back to your basement.

Trips u gay

Go away, Justin

you idiots act like we don't also want the sauce

Roiland has given me a lot of laughs so I knowingly allowed myself to be absorbed by his szechuan psyop.

I got really weird when they were gonna take out Hot Mustard sauce and then it stayed so I feel like old Justin deserves his fucking sauce for his overall contribution to mankind.