Cast him in an attempt to save the DCEU

Cast him in an attempt to save the DCEU.

he's better off in the CW verse tbhfam

le idris elba meme :)

Sosa

SUPER HERO!

Shameik Moore

Key and Peele.

this is the correct choice.

You all know it's happening.

Jaden Smith

please.

this
>people in the barbershops talking bout, 'static ain't no hitta, static ain't this' YO SHUT THE FUCK UP

>Justice League cinematic universe ended due to a mass shooting on set that kills Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, and Gal Gadot in crossfire
I'm okay with this. Who can Fredo Santana play in the MCU?

WE HAVE TO MAKE HIM WHITE

More importantly who will play the good white boi sidekick?

Static is my favorite capeshitter of all time thanks to the based cartoon.

My go-to example of black characters and societal issues being tackled well in media.

Racism is a topic in multiple episodes but is never shoved down anyone's throat.

The gun episode is pure kino.

AND MAKE BATMAN BLACK

static shock was bredy gud 2bh

This. People act like there's never been any diversity in the past when every goddamn Saturday morning cartoon from the late 90s onward had a natural feeling, diverse set of characters and didn't shy away from addressing serious issues.

Honestly cant think of a good young black actor to play him

>natural feeling
You realize even those were "forced" diversity though, right? There's a reason the term "token black character" was created in the 90s.

>that guy that thought his name was static shock even though no one ever called him that and only ever referred to him as static

reminder that this was a successful show before political correctness was shoved down everyone's throat. Like it is now. Also best them song.

It'll be so progressive :^)

So it felt unnatural in shows like Static Shock or Kids Next Door to you?

80's and 90's were very PC, lad.

Every show was like the bk kids club

The episode with the homeless ice girl who was abused by her father, the episode with the kid who desperately wants to please his asshole step-brother, the episode where a kid brings a gun to school, the episode where Rubberband Man has fucking dyslexia, the episode where Richie's dad goes full Sup Forums, the pilot where Virgil is given a gun to kill his bully, the list goes on...

Don't forget aka "The subtlety gay" Sidekick

>Richie was confirmed gay
>That shit was never forced into an actual episode

God is good, run and tell 'dat

I'm boycotting everything with this literal shithead
i'm not paying anything that his name on it

>It's a crouching tiger, hidden homo episode

Dwayne Glenn McDuffie (February 20, 1962 – February 21, 2011) was an American writer of comic books and television, known for creating the animated television series Static Shock, writing and producing the animated series Justice League Unlimited and Ben 10, and co-founding the pioneering minority-owned-and-operated comic-book company Milestone Media.

McDuffie earned three Eisner Award nominations for his work in comics.[2]

>The pilot where gang violence and chemical warfare leads to the death of dozens if not hundreds of urban youth

>Dwayne Glenn McDuffie (February 20, 1962 – February 21, 2011)
RIP

Based black creators aren't afraid of casting blacks as villains.

Ebon, debatably the main villain, was darkness incarnate.

The ending where he fuses with the white firebully was nothing short of pottery.

We just need good story tellers like Dwayne Glenn McDuffie

LE NIGGER NERDY SCIENCE KID XDDDD

Stay mad Marveldrone.

Eminem

>Original character

Better than making a black teeanger the new Iron Man.

He would remind the audience multiple times that he's gay and be shown kissing his black boyfriend if the movie were to be made today.

Probably suck his dick too.

Donald Glover

I'd rather has Blood Syndicate than Static 2bh

Riddler.
Especially the Arkham game's take on him.

Richie was gay? When the fuck did that happen? And I swear he was in a relationship with Vergil's sister or some shit

The character that he's based on from the comics was gay but they couldn't make him explicitly gay so they hinted at it quite a lot in the show

How is a neglected and forgotten character like Static going to fix the DCEU? Literally no one cares about him except a few nostalgiafags.