Trump is a failure. The only thing he has successfully done is awaken American political awareness. Prove me wrong

Trump is a failure. The only thing he has successfully done is awaken American political awareness. Prove me wrong.

>executive orders
>winning
>umad

At least we have proven that only democrats are capable of leading. George W Bush fucked us. (And half the Middle East). Obama repaired our image and our economy. And now fucktard Trump is here to fuck us all again. Yay, Republicunts.

I rest my case.

you can't asses his success before he finishes his term, no telling what could happen, better or worse. But I am losing hope, especially after he bought into the war, after campaigning anti-war

Sage

lol, Obama repaired the economy by tripling the national debt
>makes sense

Ummmm...yes, you can assess someone's success at a job prior to them being finished with a job.
>Hire Jim to build me a house
>Halfway through, I realize Jim doesn't know what the hell a right angle is
>Jim is a failure and the house isn't complete
>I've assessed Jim's success without the house being completed.

Public Approval for this turd is nearing zero. When that happens, his party abandons him. The opposition stonewalls him. And that's what the next four years look like if he survives his investigations for treason.

He is powerless. Gutted. Dead on arrival. And he is not coming back.

fuck you he spoke to the NRA and will be giving us back our right to bear arms

Meanwhile, Trump's proposed policies continue to dig that debt even deeper.

Obama paid down ONE TRILLION DOLLARS of George Bush's war debt. Republicans drove up that debt. It takes spending to fire an economy back up and we are now sitting on the hottest economy in the history of the United States.

Thank you, Obama. FUCK OFF TRUMP!

Remind me of when that right taken away...Oh, you mean the right to use over-powered automatic weapons instead of semi-auto. Right.

>awaken American political awareness
That's not nothing. Maybe as a result we'll eventually get some real alternatives rather than the same thing with a different coat of paint.

t. libertarian

Aw, but it sound way more dramatic to say that Obama took away their guns.

Fucking dipshits think we're as stupid as they are.

keep up the good work

barak HUSSEIN obama wanted to make a list of all the guns kept by THE PEOPLE. TRUMP will make sure that can never happen.

>It takes spending to fire an economy back up
Fuck DIRECTLY OFF with that Keynesian bullshit. Being popular doesn't make it right.

>Trump is a failure.

He's not Clinton. That's all that matters to me.

CLINTON WAS DEFEATED
GOD BLESS AMERICA

"Wanted" is the key word there tin-hat wearing user. It appears your perception of reality is different from what has actually happened.

I cannot for the life on me think of a single living soul that ISN'T a bigger failure than Trump!

He bought an election with the help of our enemies and STILL HAS ZERO RESPECT!!! On top of that, the GOP is fucking extinct!!

It's FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!

(wipes tears from eyes)

Nah, I hate this shit bag to. But I hate liberals tenfolds more. I would give him his Supreme Court pick. Honestly I was impressed, I was thinking some real off the wall insane choice was going to come. But nope he picked a basic and safe choice

Everytime an old person dies, the Republican party goes away a little bit more!

That's a really poor analogy.

Man, I keep making these threads, but it's really not any fun any more. There's really nothing that can be said by anyone that can generate a valid stance for a pro-Trump argument.

Why? Because it proves user (or you, possibly) wrong? Feel free to provide a better one.

It actually isn't...

Because you're comparing building a house to running a country in which policy decisions may take years to notice any real effect. That's why it's a poor analogy.

The democrats have their least political power since, I believe reconstruction.
They control the governorship and majority control in only 5 states.
Obama. Pelosi and Reid were responsible for the loss of over 1000 seats at the federal and state level IN 8 YEARS.
Then they double down on shrill and blame everybody.
Genius's everyone.

Oh look...it's the daily assblasted liberal circle jerk

>repaired economy
>doesn't understand the word repair
>doesn't understand economics

yea right. trump shithole fucked is my nigger face mind. 4 more years.

L.O.L. Clinton would have finished the job. Now she can't.

8 more years of crying

Hmmmmm, yeah. A house isn't an adequate analogy for an administration. Jim obviously lacking the experience to be a competent carpenter isn't an adequate analogy for Trump. And Jim's inability to complete a basic task needed to complete a job isn't an adequate analogy for Trump's inability to do anything presidential.

Again, I welcome you to provide a better example to illustrate the point.

you fell for the most obvious con man in the country. fucking CLASSIC!

Go listen to NPR and have an abortion at Planned Parenthood while you still can, cucks.

Voted for Trump. So far he hasn't put any meat on my plate. Obama rewarded his voters heavily for 8 years. PAYE program, Increased medicaid funding, increased HUD funding, free phones, increased welfare enrollment, the list goes on and on. He put meat on their plate. So far I've seen nothing or even plans to give his voters something. Not even getting a security boost. I'll give him another 100 days to initiate something then I'm done.

could be. could be

I have to admit, user makes a good fucking point.

You can't properly judge Trump's job so far because there hasn't been any real effects just yet, so there's no way of knowing if they are bad or good policy decisions other than "it must be bad because Trump is Hitler". Jim doing a piss poor job at building a house is noticeable to any objective person once he's halfway through the job because you can look at it and see he's done a shitty job.

I welcome you to provide a better example to illustrate your own point instead of asking someone else to correct your mistake.

If you're actually paying attention, you'd see basically everything is going his way. Look, I hate the man, but try to think objectively for a second and stop being blinded. If you keep thinking he has no idea what he's doing, he's going to keep winning.
>err derp he'll never get the nomination
>err derp he'll never beat hillary
>err derp he'll never do xxxx?
Again, I hate him, but he's literally running this shit page for page out of "The Art of the Deal".

Let's take the healthcare bill for example, he obviously expected it to fail. He offers one thing, it gets shot down, he eventually offers the thing he originally wanted, which by this point looks way more reasonable, it gets passed.
>Dropped the MOAB on his 30th day on ISIS, already has a better ISIS to civilian kill ratio than Obama (27k dead civvies)
>decreased the budget of every department that he wanted to
>increased the budget to NASA with the express purpose of putting a man on Mars
>border defense increased, plans to build wall still under way.
>only decreased the EPA by 1% of their budget, planned parenthood still funded, healthcare still funded, almost every bad story coming out about him isn't actually happening with actual legislation
Like, there's plenty of bad things to be said. We could go there. The point I'm trying to make is that - he's objectively not a failure, and his plans never stopped and will not stop until you get out of the media bubble that keeps telling you he's losing.

>You can't properly judge Trump's job so far because there hasn't been any real effects just yet
Thanks, already did my job for me without needing to provide another entirely adequate example.

>Keynesian
When your best debate point is being a birther.

>a single living soul that ISN'T a bigger failure than Trump
Just wait, his son is responsible for bringing peace to the middle east.

Executive orders can be reversed as easy as they were put in place

Nice deflection.

Do you read news before you type?
Just for instance:
>decreased the budget of every department that he wanted to
Whoops, guess that answers my initial question.

>8 more years of crying
YFW you realize presidential terms are 4 years, not 8.

Though executive order, changed the priorities of NASA/NOAA. From Muslim outreach and other PC crap to space programs and weather.

No longer will NASA/NOAA be able to propagandize global warming without providing the raw data AND the programs they used to process the data. Data and programs collected and developed with public funds are public property as per the recent court findings.

Go Trump.

ahahahahah-

But let's place gag orders on that public property so the public can't access it. Perfect logic.

>yfw america elects trump again

I am a Trump voter. I want to give him a chance but I can't see what he has done that will actually benefit me so far.

It is available to anybody, including you.
However, it probably not what you expect.

>8

Try again, I'm an upper class cracker with a reasonable income and corporate backed career.

im a lib tard but ill have to give it to the trumper on this one...

>tfw 4 times 2 is 8
Wow you're fuckin dumber then shit on swine

John Maynard Keynes
Keynesian economics. ie, demand side economics.
you are adorable, birther indeed.

To everyone who isn't a fucktard leftist, that was Hillary. Trump was a bit less obvious.

I did Agree with him freeing us from the tpp, nothing else impresses me.

idk if he's gonna get a second term my dude

>I rest my case.

What case is that?

I was a hardcore Trump supporter, diehard conservative, and I have to agree with you. The dream is dead.

fact.

ITT: Niggers who think Obama's Economic and social policies are better than anybody's ever

After 8 years of Obama failure how can we judge after 3 months?

I was a hard core Hillary supporter, and I have to agree with you. The dream is dead.

his EO's are nothing more than signed tweets

well he's not a nigger, and you're probably too dumb to even know what's good for a country, you also probably smoke a lot of weed and shit on your community by littering and being an ass to people you think are not as important as you.

Because he already fucking went back on all his campaign promises. Muh Hilary for prison, muh America first, muh wall. None of that shit happened or is going to happen. His first week in office he said he wasn't really planning on going after Clinton. He lied. America first turned into Israel first when he bombed our Syrian allies. Nothing is happening with the wall. The keystone pipeline is being built with imported Chinese steel. He admitted he's actually a globalist. What the fuck more do you need to realize we were lied to once again?

Sure. Makes sense.

He's insane and so is anyone that voted for him

He wasn't gonna make it as a candidate
He wasn't gonna make it to presidency
He wasn't gonna make America great again™
He wasn't gonna be reelected
He wasn't gonna be crowned God

Food for thought OP, you where you see failure in your life and the life of others I see Trump as a success, success in the fact he has learned how to not succeed. But he will succeed because that's what winners do, they fail a hundred times and get what they what they want anyway.

And Ivanka saying we will need to let the refugees in to help fix the problem? And having a nice luncheon with her buddy Merkel. And you plebs still think they're for America? lul keep dreaming kids.

anyone see the trump emo song? it was kinda funny

Dispute wasn't about that, it was about how 8 is divisible by 4 lol. Check em

You forgot about labeling China a currency manipulator.

And getting a big infrastructure spend going. (Budget just passed had nothing)

And repealing the ACA

I only voted for him because he was the preferred pedophile candidate. I came home and drank two bottles of cough syrup and fapped to toddlers and how much you normies are going to get hurt by Trump.

But... I didn't take in to account how incredibly lazy he is. I knew he was stupid and would never admit he was wrong, but he so lazy he won't even act on his delusions. He takes any challenge on anything as an excuse to call it quits and move on. If the french fry cook at McDonald's was that lazy he'd be fired. I have become very annoyed by how pathetically ineffective he is at wrecking normies' shit.

there's no f'n question he molested his daughters. At least caught some feels when they were little. Look at the way him and Ivanka are.

Check the markets dumbass

That's all that matters.. literally nothing else does

The butthurt is STRONG with this crown.
I love it.

The butthurt is STRONG with this crowd.
I love it.

>not a nigger
>being an ass to people you think are not as important as you
yuh

Oh yeah, no doubt. He doesn't even try to hide it. I was surprised at how little people seemed to care.

Being outed as a pedo is a horrible nightmare that wakes me up at night. I thought he was being bold, but now I think it more likely he's just stupid and hasn't realized that he's not being subtle or that people wouldn't be cool with it.

no one is butthurt, you're probably just a retarded pot smoker who likes to fantasize about racists its weird how you associate rebuttals with anger, but that's most likely because of you're angry racist fantasy.

Sounds like someone left school in 4th grade

The only part of his term thus far I have supported has been his reformation of NASA and the budget increase

This ^ is your typical Trump supporter. BRING BACK MY COAL INDUSTRY!

Bush was good for the markets too... for a while.

But, according to people posting ITT, we can't judge Trump yet. It's just not right.

I saw this on Facebook today, that's really fuckin sad you're posting it here, but you know what's even more sad, was a man trying to inspire historical debate amongst his people and they laughed at him like he was dunce. Nevermind the fact what he said isn't really that dumb or stupid as people perceived it as, who honestly knows or cares about the life of Andrew Jackson besides history professors and community college victims. It's a sad day when men of power are mocked for dreaming or wanting to better understand the past errors mankind.

Ouch, Oh, you hurt me.
ahahahahahah-
another genius,

>Like was dunce
He is a dunce.

yea you're kind of a fucking moron like him

Wow,,, Obama gave us a 2 percent GDP with rates ar zero. Keep talking out of your ass.