My wife just woke up out of a dead sleep to let me blow my load in her and let me record it

My wife just woke up out of a dead sleep to let me blow my load in her and let me record it.

Get a woman and be dominant but good to her and this will happen to you.

Quit being a faggot, faggot and get pussy whenever you want.

Pic related. Her sweet, tight fuck hole getting drilled by me.

yeah cool story but i dont think you realize how much of a beta having a wife makes you. there are literally 3 billion girls and probably 1b worth fucking. and you have 1. probably the 2nd girl in your life ever.

i bang like one girl a month thats clearly committed and i dont even try for that type of thing.

tl;dr relationships are fucking lol, are you fat??

THIS
especially a disgusting fat hog like OPs pic.

Green text time
>At best friends house doing something I don't remember
>He and I are 15/14 and his sister is 13. He goes to pick up his brother from the bus stop and leave me alone with her
>She starts go give me shit
>"user, why don't you go with him? Scared you'll melt in the rain?"
>I'd rather stay here with you
>"You're a queer!"
>How can I be a queer if I like girls?
>"Haha oh really? Who do you like?"
>You
Things get kinda serious. I move from the chair to sit next to her on the couch. She gets real shy, so I put my arm around her. We'd been friends since first grade so I knew her pretty well, sometimes we fought, but never without him around
>I think you're pretty and I've been trying to tell you
>"GROSS!"
>Really!
I reach my arm around and start massaging her tit. She pulls away, and leans into me
>"Lemme go!"
But she doesn't really pull away.
I lean in and kiss her. I think it's her first kiss
>Did you like that?
>"Y-you..need to let me go."
But she didn't pull back and when a put my other hand in her lap and kissed her again, I felt her squirm against me a little. She was still wearing her uniform skirt and a tank top. When I reached my hand under her skirt to feel her leg...no underwear
>Mandi!
She blushed.
>"Don't tell anyone!"
I pulled her close to me and rubbed the inside of her thigh until her legs parted. I'm rock hard at this point and I pulled my shorts down. She stared.
>Have you ever seen a cock before?
She didn't answer. I kissed her harder and stroked the top of her slit. My buddy's kid sister. Oh fuck what am I doing. I've never been this exposed with someone. She's never been this vulnerable. I pulled her on top of me and she started grinding into me. Took me forever to sort out our clothes. Having sex on a sofa isn't like in the movies. I rubbed my cock at her entrance until I found the sweet spot. She pushed down.
>"This is wrong"
Her body betrayed her as I entered her. I want to say I pounded her but I came almost instantly.

I mean that's fine if that's how you feel but I'm perfectly fine in the situation I'm in. I could easily fuck other girls if I wanted to, I just don't.

To each their own bruh... good luck slaying pussy fuck one for me.

Omg great story

tfw it's 2017 and you're not even in her ass. Wake her up again and tell her you made a serious mistake.

>Obviously fat pussy
>Who wants to fuck whales?
No thanks

kek well done, user

Hey everybody, look at how alpha he is!

Definitely fat but she's lost weight and the pussy is 10/10. I have only fucked 5 girls in my life but she is by far the best.

Good lookin' out, user

Thanks fam. At 13 she was the most responsive partner I've ever had. She might have had a mouth on her but her body always told me there to touch, lick, and kiss. I got condoms from one of the groups at my school (she was still at middle school, that's why the uniform).

It went on for over a year before she got a boyfriend. To my knowledge nobody ever knew about us. She married him and I think she told him she was a virgin. We've had sex a few times since, most recently was last year. She's got a son and a daughter, and her husband loves her very much. I kinda feel bad, but she was my first, and I was hers. What can I do but keep her happy?

Nobody who fucks is this insecure.

My wife is fat, too. I still love her a lot.

Shut up nigger. The most autistic, beta, ugly motherfuckers can still get laid. It's not an achievement. You're pathetic for being proud of it.

Do you have any pics of her pussy in doggie position?

Mah nigga

I don't know why this made me laugh.

Pussy is pretty high on my list of priorities so this does not rustle my jimmies in the least.

No sorry.

>It went on for over a year before she got a boyfriend. To my knowledge nobody ever knew about us. She married him and I think she told him she was a virgin. We've had sex a few times since, most recently was last year. She's got a son and a daughter, and her husband loves her very much.

This is fucking disgusting. I think if I was the man I would feel bad just from what she had done but the fact she's lying disgusts me so much.

People should at least face their past even if they regret it. And honestly I'm not sure what to think of people like you who takes things so easily. It's not really your fault but at the same time, you still dirtied a girl who ended up marrying someone else, or is my thinking wrong somewhere?

Grow up edgelord.

It's not dirty, it's just something we share that's only between us. We've talked about dating over the years, I've had other partners, but we still keep coming back to each other.

And she grinds her hips into me just like she did 20 years ago. I should get out her old pictures and have a new uniform made for her.

Fat as fuck wife full of stretch marks, no fucking thanks

Probably because she's gone baby crazy and is simply looking for you to knock her up, once that's been accomplished you'll be done fuckin' until you're fucking off.

Anymore pics to share, then?

>married
>cheating is not dirty

If you didn't have other partners or you told them about it, it's fine I guess, but that's pretty fucked up otherwise.

And even how someone can do all that stuff, but then decide to marry another person and have a relationship on the long term. Like what the fuck? Why were you doing all that shit if you planned to commit yourself?

This is bait.

This rhetoric bullshit would end mankind in several generations.

You posting this is so backwards... Please kill yourself. Hurry! blue light special!

I'm dying

Lol at all the virgins upset about this guys alpha way of living.

It's sad that you've never had something that special with someone but I hope you do someday, user.

it's literally illegal in a wide range of countries you retard.
western countries specifically.

We're in our 30s faggot

>perpetuating this miserable existance that is humanity
the world and everyone on it would be better off without selfish sacks of shit continue this bullshit rat race

Bend her over. Spread lube on your fingers and rub her clit furiously. Get her close to cumming. Then slam that pussy from behind, and cum at the same time as her, filling her throbbing snatch with shot after shot of your precious load.

how does that change the fact that adultery is literally illegal?
are you illiterate as well as being a retarded nigger cuck with a dozen different STDs?

I have someone I might end up marrying and I can't imagine how I'd feel if I knew she had a past like that, even more so if she kept it hidden from me.

I wouldn't even engage myself in any loveless relationship to be honest. Kinda makes me sad others do.

how do you get over the disgust once you cum?

where? are you retarded?

Not in most parts of the US. Where the hell are you from?

nice stretch marks, faggot

Can confirm i did this and it happened to me 10/10

cool story your wife is at least 250lb. disgusting. nice that you're proud of your "accomplishment" though

>stretch marks
>fat as fuck
>tiny dick
lol you sure are some alpha male OP, how are you able to accomplish such a great life! Where could any self respecting man ever find a fatty to bang kek. must be soooooo hard to bang a porker.

fuck you shes a fat ass fat fat fatty fatso flopmonster

>you should try to find one like mine

funny seeing the 12yo virgins whine about stretch marks. most girls get them when going through puberty.

its an ongoing thing with the same person.

Iv had a similar thing going on for the past 5 years.

been fucking this girl regularly this whole time. we both have relationships but we always go back to each other . eventually we became best friends. shes at her bf's house now but she'll be coming around tomorrow for her weekly dose of big dick (her bf doesnt cut it, hes got a small pecker)

ill probably have a wife someday and keep the friend as a mistress or something

People like you fuck up society. Thankfully it's easy enough to know whether someone really loves you but I guess anybody can end up falling for some kind of trick and marrying someone who cheats on you and the like, shamefully.

>fuck up society
wrong.
people "like us" have been around forever. society is still as fucked as it has been over the years.
its 2017, time for multi spousal relationships to flourish.
oh and I have a 2nd gf who found out about it yesterday after 9 months.

the 2nd gf still wants to stay friends and would probably be okay with me porking her some more in the future

I bet this user fucks 40 models a day

I feel you user. But once I had a girl who I dated on and off for years. We loved each other but never got into sex with each other. I think we were both virgins. We broke up, stayed great friends, lost each other.

Years later we reconnected in college and even tho we were both on different waves, we immediately banged it out. I was with someone, she was too. Bad analogy, but, sometimes the urges are too strong between 2. It's an amazing feeling

There wasn't any propaganda for that back then.

Relationships with multiple partners aren't the same as lying about your past and not telling your other partners which is cheating.

don't worry; dude's just fucking the wife you'll never have, creep

After the last time she had a late period my girlfriend won't let me cum inside her anymore T_T. She was great when we started fucking. Had a huge creampie fetish. Would demand I not pull out because she got off on the risk. I really really miss it. She doesn't want to bother with pills or those creepy iud's. And the last thing I was is to get a vasectomy. Stuck with stupid condoms.

it still happened regardless of propaganda.
you seem out of touch with reality, go talk to older men they will tell you stories...youll see they were just as "liberated" as we are today.

in all of south america ever since the 50's to today, its common that every man has a gf or wife and a 2nd mistress.
its always been like that

and in north america, it was mostly the men who used to cheat...usually with women at work or around the neighborhood.
then again like 13% of men raise children who aren't their own,these stats have remained since the 70's, meaning cheating has been happening for a very long time in our society

Except repudiation used to be a thing, but nowadays people think you're cool for betraying the trust of your lover and keeping shallow relationships instead of trying to find love.

I think its just a chain reaction...
after having relationships through the years you're bound to run into a cheater.

>find out you got cheated on
>feel devastated, betrayed.etc
>next girl you date you cheat on her so as not to get hurt
>she finds out
>shell start cheating too
>chain reaction
>10y later now you have a whole bunch of people who cheat on their partners.

its like herpes
at some point nobody has it, eventually 1 gets it and spreads it to everyone else
until there are no more clean people left

please fucking kill yourself now!

And it happens because people like to maintain shallow relationship. They literally go out with people they've known for less than a week and expect to get something from it, then they give up on love because it doesn't come to them instantaneously. The reason this happens is because of shitty modern way of life being based around consumption.

People are even pressured into going out and believe it's healthier than not, which doesn't seem to prove right.