Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.shitexpress.com
youtu.be/0fkgQOdMD0w
kiwifarms.net/threads/death.2221/page-9#post-1800211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Throw yourself off a bridge you ugly attention-seeking cock sucker

kys post-haste copypasta fag

Hey, OP!

You sound like a charming, strapping young lad!

I need your help. Could you help prove that for any compact simple gauge group G, a non-trivial quantum Yang–Mills theory exists on R^4 and has a mass gap Δ > 0?

Cheers!

I've been in love with you since I saw this thread. Please fuck me

Do you think that vanity will sustain you throughout adulthood, or are you aware that no one gives a shit whether you live or die?

If you were really that smart, you'd see that the perceived bi-partisan system is killing America and refuse to vote Red or Blue because the extremes will only get worse over time.

t. IQ 140.

You disgust me, you dolt.

>narsisim
>>narsisim
>>>narsisim

That's an easy question, I think i'm gonna pass. My 8 yo brother can answer that.

I can not describe this faggotry

>166 IQ
i don't believe you, lets see some proofs
and dont forget to post your tits

You're making all the nazi pedophiles salivate.
Quit sucking your thumb and get better politics child.

Once you hit college, you'll realize that nobody loves you or cares about you, and your aggressive "intelligence" peacocking is just a ruse to disguise your pathetically low self-esteem, which you got after years of people being friendly to you at first and then drifting away from you once they realized that you're nothing but a lonely, angry little faggot who wants the attention and love daddy never gave him.

GULAG
GULAG
GULAG
GULAG
GULAG
GULAG
GULAG

Too bad a good musician isn't very appreciated today. I also have perfect pitch and no one gives a shit. Our band is absolutely amazing yet my school is too busy jerking off football.

legitimate argument
call him faggot and me win
nigger detected

You're gunna get beat up when your friends realize you're gay.

Grow some nuts and become an anti fascist

I doubt this is what this asshat expected the response be on this site... fucking hilarious

oi retard, you sure you're replying to the right person? cause I'm not the one posting b8 copypasta

hello, my name is and I tell lies on the internet.

My lack of actual friends and a sneaking suspicion that I am viewed as a social pariah have led me here to create a thread about not a single goddamn thing.

Despite my desperate attempts to fight off the ever growing need to self terminate I will linger on a bit more, spewing my vaccine laden brain spasms onto the digital medium where I pretend they will create something approximately immortal.

I already possess the awareness that I am unimportant but have not yet reached the realization that my hubris is such that I will nevertheless burden others with my existence and will continue to lean on societal conventions to force them to interact with me at even the most superficial level.

She's perfect to my eyes

Here :)

so you have Asperger syndrome, a form of autism?

>166 IQ
>18 years old
>still in Highschool

wat

> I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

Audio Technician here.
Jeebus you're full of shit.

Let's try this: what test was used to measure your supposed IQ? With purported 166, you certainly would know what test was used.

why do you support someone who can't format a sentence without syntax or grammar errors>?

ok never mind. Cattell bullshit.

A genius does not listen to fucking Jerry Garcia. Stupid fucking kid. I have an IQ of 147 and I can tell you as plain as day you're full of beans. I'm the dirty milk of human waste completely shaped. It was founded with the madness that I was crazy and built my feces. During the wedding ceremony the native Christ is a child beggar, a pedophile Beginning of the ritual singing! Nine months later, irrefutable, the acatematic skull of the anatomical skull faced with a stinking fever fever go back to the mother and smear the Congoid ruin of the village of dust.

>supporting Trump
>Listening to Jerry Garcia
Bitch, pick one, you fucking moron.

>proud
>Trump supporter.
Nobody who supports Squeak McRetard has anything to be proud of.

faggets fuck them and fuck you
whats anti fascist about them? there just sjw cuck attention drama pc whores

>genius
>gives Sup Forums her name

lolol

okayyyy
turn the Ted Nuget down

beating the shit out of white supremacists is your duty, pussy bitch.

if only you said snowflake, you would of hit the I'm a red neck trifecta

Quit stitposting you 22 yr old Massachusetts hoe

They punch racists in the face.

>""""""""""racists""""""""""""

I know her phine number but she will be smart and stop posting.
Unless yall get quads i will even give her address.

not that offended to actually ruin a life... but still fuck this asshat for thinking they better than anyone

I saw this same post, except the IQ was 170, like three days ago. What is this cancerpasta?

barry is savitar

We can send packages of shit to her doorstep
en.shitexpress.com

totally understand hot white girls supporting trump, i mean their rich dad tells them to, so whatever we all know they deff don't think for themselves... but wtf would you get out of it?

>We
What did he mean by this?

All of us you idiot. Unless you're really that poor i will send one for you.

When you turn 18 you should still be in high school, just a senior.

I graduated at 17.

point is how you that fucking smart, and still in HS, most kids that "genius" are already in MIT at 14 and shit...

How old are you kid? Did you giggle yourself to death to the thought of sending her horse shit?

Copy pasta or not, it's accurate as hell

Modern America is full of people that look like this with exactly this level of smug superiority.

This is why people decide to mag dump rifles into crowds of us. The crowds are full of these assholes.

Old enough to be yo daddy lil fuck nigga. I'll whoop dat ass and rape yo bitch ass agyerwards

Afterwards

hahahahahaha.

This idiot thinks getting A's in high school is an achievement or getting a mediocre score on a feel good test means you are better than people who actually produce value to the world.

Man, I hope you post again after life fucks you with its big black dick right in your ass.

You haven't even felt the tip yet good sir.

they claim to be anti facsist and use violence to opress free speech and different political views than theirs. fuck off
and they didnt do too hot at berkeley did they?

To the OP your middle name starts with an M.

what happened to cuck, sjw, and snowflake, now you wanna use adult words?

lol sjw and cuck can both be used as "adult words" user. never said snowflake. and my point still stands.

Just for you. You little special snowflake you

an then you woke up

I'll take the b8 m8, btw ( I r8 the b8 an 8/8)

If you're gonna be that arrogant about your "intelligence" just off yourself already. Nobody wants to hear about it.

What in the autism...

your argument doesnt even make sense. why dont you try to think about what your typing user.
you clearly need to work on your "coherent thought process" because you sound like your rambling. and trump supporters BTFO of antifa at berkely like last week or some shit. you guys are a fucking joke bunch of college campus faggets
youtu.be/0fkgQOdMD0w

Anyone who has a political opinion that can be expressed in hat or bumper sticker format - is an unrepentant shit eating retard and will be among the first up against the wall when the revolution comes

Wow, don't care how smart you think you are. MY I.Q. test came out around 180 and I am a complete retard. You sound like a really unpleasant person and will probably end up working a dead end job. It's a shame that the lord Trump has followers like you.

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I added you because you're a female intellectual, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

>Trump supporter
>IQ greater than 95

Pick one

>"as soon as we receive your membership dues..."

Doesn't take a genius to figure out this is a scam for idiots who believe they are special

Show us your tits

Who is the girl in the picture? I want more

this is what i see

feminist get made fun of by conservatives but most conservatives are religious so they get made fun of by atheists and atheists are god hating bigots but the same goes for conservatives because they are racist so that makes the facist but the speak the truth that feminist are annoying but feminist so thats why conservatives hate feminist but conservatives cant accept god isnt real

l8r Sup Forums im gonna do one of those an heros we call it

patyouonthehead_socute.jpg

im only 145

do it kiwifarms.net/threads/death.2221/page-9#post-1800211

>Falling in the IQ meme
LOL kill yourself FAGGOT

roll

Damn, you should get a medal for being an eighteen year old Trump supporter.

You are a boy or a girl (male)?