Why don't you losers buy records??!

Why don't you losers buy records??!
>MP3, wma, lossless, all digital
Music is FAKE MUSIC

Why don't you fags get a real set of monitors and stop being gay!?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagepost.com/videos/hilary-craig-on-zishy-in-the-record-store/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she probably smells

>fake music
It's just sound you fucking mongoloid

ron?

I buy all my music on Bandcamp. Including vinyls.

Soft Machine's first album in the background

I can't wait until everyone from before the internet has died of old age.

>set of monitors
>implying anyone ever needed more than 1

She can small all she wants with tits like that!!!!!!

Who is she!? I want fap source

>2017
>not listening to music on wax cyclinders

I like digital and flac stuff sometimes. Although, I still prefer vinyl. My turntable got fried during a storm so im having to wait. Do you listen to any Aphex? That kinda music is badass on vinyl.

I have 2 technics 1210mk5s. I own records.

I own monitors, KRK rokit 8s, but they are hooked up to my workstation where i master my mixes. There is no point in listening to records on monitors, because the fidelity is garbage.

OP is a fake audiophile. I use my best monitors for mixing and mastering, my home theatre system for listening, but my vinyl setup? why would i even bother hooking that up to my real speakers? I just buy a high quality needle and rip that shit to flac.

I cant tell if this girl is attractive or ugly. Know what I mean?

Nothing compares to Grado!

>MFW reel to reel is vastly superior to hipster frisbees

The standard for digital recreation of analogue soundwaves today is 44,100 times a second. This means that the computer or program checks soundwaves 44,100 times every second throughout the song, recreating the patterns.

Thus, we have a perfect replica of the soundwave. Vinyls have a warm sound, due to the technology used to create them, but possess a lot of inherent noise. A lot of vinyl music was also recorded in an era where albums were made on super expensive analogue equipment - these each adding colour and depth to the complexity of the sound. This reason is likely where you get your "superiority" complex from.

At the end of the day, it is the speakers that determine playback quality. If the human ear cannot discern any differences musically, but it does quality wise (less noise, more polish) then your argument is inherently wrong; vinyl is not better. It is just an opinion or preference, not a statement of fact.

>KRK rokit 8s,

Lmao!!!!
Who's the fake audiophile!?

thank you sir. you have convinced me to buy all of nickelback's vinyl.

SAUCE

imagepost.com/videos/hilary-craig-on-zishy-in-the-record-store/

>1810
>not going to the concert

Pleb.

>Why don't you losers buy records??!

I gave away my turntable and all my vinyl 10 or 12 years ago. It was heavy and took up too much space.

holy shit i never fap to pics but this is doing it for me

gonna need sauce on this

Tell ya what OP.
If you're willing to buy me a mansion and take care of all my expenses for the rest of my life I'll buy all my music on vinyl from now on.

But for the time being as it is my budget and my living space is limited so I can only store my music on a computer.

Her tits have smegma

lol ok what do you have? my next purchase is going to be some nice headphones, i just finished building an objective 2 amp and odac from scratch.

ugly/10

>At the end of the day, it is the speakers that determine playback

No. At the end of the day you're a faggot if you think my needle can be replicated digitally.

>I just buy a high quality needle and rip that shit to flac.

What he said.

Ugly girl w big cow tits

The needle colours the sound, it doesn't make it objectively better.

Thanks

Talk about hair and ugly. Deleted from my phone.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Greasing the wheels, like my dad always said.

trust me. Once you get more than one it's very nice and spacious. I feel claustrophobic on anything else. Especially at work where I need at least 2-4 docs for many things.

This is hipster garbage. A high quality needle is important yes, but at the end of the day youre playing garbage quality recordings. A LOT of the music i listen to can only be found on vinyl, because that was the de facto standard for club music of the day. Thats why i rip to flac. I can immediately tell im listening to a vinyl rip though, and the warm sound is great for what it is, but i would rather have a high quality source any day.

Wtf!? Colors the sound. That like saying the room ambience colors the soundd. So what the fuck do you think your 0's and 1's do to thnot damn sound!?!?

sound waves are sound waves you baby boomer fucking retard, it's identical across all media.

>monitors
>talking about music
>thinks he mean screens

Flac is for fags
You don't hear sound
You're broken

I revel in the fact that you and your shitty tastes will long be dead and forgotten as i listen to my digital music in the darkness that is outer space.

Perhaps i will take a vinyl or two up there. If only to put them out the airlock and watch them float away into the dark ether. Forever silent and cold. Good night faggot. Please keep living and suffering..it brings me sweet dreams. ;)

Wow. An idiot actually caught the bait.

"I was only pretending to be retarded"

That's why my record store is thriving and I'm the one who creates them for top producers in the industry for real spinning djs.

In 2017, bitch!

Fuck off you elitest asshole. Your needle doesn't make music better unless it is filled with H and in my arm. user is right, as much as may irk you, at this point in music the only barrier to quality is the speakers used to play them. Everything else is just personal preference. If I'm chilling by myself vinyl is chill, but for most other scenarios, digital just makes more sense.

Stop getting your autis/mu/ all over Sup Forums and go back to the board from once you came.

Post more of this whore

clearly she is attractive

FLAC: your music at a ratio of 1Mb to 10Mb of white noise.

Vinyl: for when you want your music to only playable in perfect conditions for a hundred times before it starts to degrade.

Saggy tits

more of her

Digital binary is quite transparent and tends to not add anything extra to a song, it being a tool used to replicate purely. This is the reason a lot of people take quite a distaste to digital music. It sounds lifeless compared too its analogue counterpart being the main excuse. However, this argument has long since lost its weight considering anybody for relatively cheap can gain access to high quality playback speakers.

At the higher end of the quality spectrum, everything sounds good, with there being very minute differences the further up the chain you go.

What I mean by colourisation is not negative, and indeed the room you listen in changes the overall sound somewhat. I'm saying that any different needle will add something more to the song; it will be noticed, you can discern it, "hey, I can hear the needle creating a fuzz sound".