Black males aged 15-34 are only 3% of the total US population

Black males aged 15-34 are only 3% of the total US population.

This is the group the 2011-2014 FBI crime statistics say are responsible for:

55% of ALL Robbery
51% of ALL Murders
33% of ALL Aggravated Assaults
30% of ALL Forcible Rapes

The Truth is never racist. It's just The Truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup, and it's because pigs have higher IQs and are more docile than niggers.

Niggers

yah we know and they know too but if they scream buzzwords loud enough their welfare cards will keep getting refilled

AYO!

HOL UP!

AYO HOL UP!

ooooOOO OOO O O O OOOOOOOO

"dindu nuffin" TriHard

Axe* god damnit

this is now a nigger hate thread
Post'em

open your eyes

....but one black person gets called a mean name in Boston and all the white people get lectured for weeks on the news and ESPN.

But but muh poverty makes me kill and rape!

You can research Colin Flaherty on YouTube for daily updates on black on white crime and black on black crime. He's an author of two best selling Amazon books exposing this epidemic.

ISIS sets people on fire and it's global news.

Those statistics are bullshit. The source cited in that image is balls and bullshit, not to mention it even doesn't cite those sources.

HERE: ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

Those are the actual figures on the FBI.gov website shitlord. Whites accounted for 6,578,133 arrests, while Blacks were only 2,697,539.

Whites also accounted for 9,504 forcible rapes while blacks accounted for 4,811 of a total number of rapes of 14,611. AND THESE ARE ARREST FIGURES, not convictions (remember blacks are 56% more likely to be stopped by the police). Even if you account for the fact that blacks account for 12% of the population, the numbers of crimes per person of either race is far higher for whites on average (taking into account number of conditions and discounting ongoing cases).

Your numbers of bullshit. THIS:

>55% of ALL Robbery
>51% of ALL Murders
>33% of ALL Aggravated Assaults
>30% of ALL Forcible Rapes

Also, to black people:

HEY! YOU FUCKING NIGS! What the fuck are you doing! Can you fucking rise up already? I mean, holy shit, I've lived through bomb blasts and had my finger cut off by terrorists (Syrianfag here) and I'm still defending the REVOLUTION OF THE FUCKING MASSES wherever I FUCKING go! By God, fight back against the capitalists already! Also, NSA, I know you're watching this, and fuck Islamic Extremism and blah bla bla, you know the drill, "I'm not a terrorist, bla bla bla".

The Black Lives Matter movement is built upon the demonstrably false premise that racist cops are targeting and killing black boys.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

>Those statistics are bullshit. The source cited in that image is balls and bullshit, not to mention it even doesn't cite those sources.

Numerous studies consistently show blacks, on average, have the lowest IQ among the races, while whites and asians have the highest.

>Those are the actual figures on the FBI.gov website shitlord. Whites accounted for 6,578,133 arrests, while Blacks were only 2,697,539.

That's because there's more whites than blacks, idiot. You obviously don't know anything about basic math.

You're a gay cuck in love with AIDS infested little black cocks, you're a nigger named tyrone that's triggered, or just a troll with b8. Regardless, facts remain facts.

Thanks for confirming my numbers, you sand nigger math retard.

Crime it rampant among low income populations. Low income populations happen to be mostly black and Hispanic. It isn't because of their race, it's because they're poor.

>Syrianfag

Prove it you nigger, you're definitely an amerifat

God this is getting annoying. Whatever, if the nigs aren't going to defend themselves, I'm not going to do it. I could refute those shit arguments and show that you're pulling your numbers out of your asses, but idgaf.

Can we hate on Polynesians for a while? Someone post Polynesian hate bullshit.

You gotta go back

>Prove it you nigger, you're definitely an amerifat
Fuck off you shitlord. That's the worst thing someone has ever said to me. Also, how tf do I prove it?

If that were true, how come poor Indians and Asians do so well in America? That's right, it's because, like whites, they generally have decent IQ scores.

It's about inherent intelligence, not poverty or racism. Niggers do poorly in all countries, including their homeland, Africashit.

See:

Blacks and Crime in the UK

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences.

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

>I could refute those shit arguments and show that you're pulling your numbers out of your asses, but idgaf.

Yet already failed to... you're a brainwashed cuck. Go research Colin Flathery on YouTube and Google. Pick up his book; watch his videos. You evidently think it's just skin deep, and that's most certainty not true.

Only race whites integrate well with is Asians.

HOL UP
smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
licks teeth and grins
That this little white gurl hurr
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk

SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu.nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
That THAT THIS WHYTE GURL HUR IS KING
Rolls a blunt
AND WE GONNA FUCK THIS GURL PUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY AWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEET

I wanna see your brown salafist face and a timestamp

fucking niggers

>how come poor Indians and Asians do so well in America?
Bad example. Indians and Asians have a very success-driven culture. Intelligence is very highly valued amongst them, even more so than whites. It's why Asians and Indians do so well, because our cultures are inherently different. The concept of generational sacrifice for dynastic purposes (living as a pauper so your son can live like a king) is not present in Black or White low-income families.

It's a distinct cultural disadvantage blacks have, and is accounted for in high-income privilege.

I'm a muslim, fuck right off pal. You're not going to convince me to watch some videos of some guy advocating my people's literal genocide.

You still fail at 2nd grade math

that assertion is just as baseless and unproven as the idea that niggers are violent simply due to being niggers.

personally I think socioeconomic issues have something to do with it, but I believe the general mental inferiority of niggers also plays a significant role and no one is willing to admit it.

lol dis gonna happen to you & yo moms

I grew up dirt poor on the west side of Chicago

No one in my family ever used that as an excuse to murder or rape anyone

underrated as fuck

That's because he's a sandnigger

You're an idiot that failed to refute anything that was stated. As mentioned, and as you failed to refute, niggers do poorly due to inherently low IQs. Period. That can't function in their own shit country, much less in a complicated, technology advanced White or Asian country.

>I'm a muslim

You don't belong here. Fuck off to CamelBareback.com

You are being lied to every day, but you're too stupid to realize it

Expecting a sub-human race to be able to integrate seamlessly into society when they have only been out of the jungle for a few hundred years could never possibly end well.

death to the white race lolz

>I'm a muslim, fuck right off pal. You're not going to convince me to watch some videos of some guy advocating my people's literal genocide.

>falsely assuming

Flaherty freed a black man wrongly convicted of raping a white woman. He also has several relationships with prominent black figures who agree with his work. All he does is report on the epidemic of black on white crime, and black on black crime – nothing more, nothing less. If that's racist, you're a PC SJW brainwash tard.

>When niggers don't realize they're a parasite wanting their host dead.

Is that Detroit?

death to blacks

Rhodesia in the 1950s was a net exporter of food.

When Mugabe came to power, he took the land from the whites and gave it to the niggers, and now they're all starving.

Niggers ruin everything they touch

>the truth
>arrests are convictions
pick one

every white POS will be eliminated from Africa & then this planet huehuehue!!

AYO

HOL UP!

AYO HUL UP MANE!

sheeeeeeit .....

I think I am gonna go play Battlegrounds now and hunt some niggers down

where my gubment cheese at

NSAfag here, can confirm this faggot is a camel fucker.

Still applying burn cream, bitch?

stay in yo basement cracka or you gonna git cracked lulz

yiss death to all honkys

Muslims should be wiped off the face of the earth.

whites are genetically inferior & will soon be eliminated keks