Harvey Weinstein Loses EU Quota Requirements for 'War and Peace' Miniseries

>Harvey Weinstein was in Cannes today for the Cannes Lions Creativity Festival. The exec who has business dealings in the UK told me that he was “shocked” over Britain’s vote to leave the EU and predicted “discrimination” against some productions going forward. His War And Peace miniseries, made with the BBC, qualified as European and thus was able to meet Europe’s quota requirements. “It could be very costly in the movie and TV industry in terms of content branding,” he said.
>Further, Weinstein added, “This is not about economics, this is about immigration. They don’t want Muslims in the country. These guys who voted, voted out of fear. It’s a huge mistake.”
>“I’m hoping in 60 days the country wakes up and says ‘Can we have a do-over?’ You know, watching the stock market and Cameron coming back and saying, ‘These are the things that are happening; it will get worse. Let’s do it again.’”
deadline.com/2016/06/harvey-weinstein-brexit-reaction-disaster-mistake-business-impact-fear-1201778783/

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/race/harvey-weinstein-urges-jews-take-784210
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask him if he thinks Israel should allow muslim immigration

>weinstein

/thread. fuck that guy. let's see that cunt let some islamic refugees live in his house on his dime.

of course he's anti-Brexit, he's a kike

He speaks a lot of sense.

The only people who voted brexit were retarded racists.

How many refugees are you helping to house in your house you dumb liberal fuck?

Put your money where your mouth is. All you dumb cuckolded cunts who want these prehistoric savages in civilized countries should be required to feed and house them, not the taxpayer.

2/10 bait

Here are pics of part of the wall that Israel builds to keep Palestines/Arabs out of Israel

t. retarded racists

Why are jews such evil assholes

What was she thinking. They're not even big by jew standards.

Fuck this disgusting obese kike.

Every movie with his name on it is absolute garbage.

Actually a good point.

Can a mod please delete these Sup Forums posts and delete their unwanted racists board in the process too? K thanks ciao!

Based Harvey

Wow I guess im a #WeinsteinWiner now

>“This is not about economics, this is about immigration. They don’t want Muslims in the country.
And?

Los Angeles and Israel can take 1 million muslims "refugees" each then.

Address my point you subversive cuck

Why are you not helping house refugees where YOU live?

Let one share your wife's bedroom I'm sure it'll get you off.

Yeah, reversing a country wide vote isn't how democracy works

>it's a retarded racist spergs out episode

>Another rich guy who isn't even from the UK tries to tell the poor repressed working class of the UK how they should live their lives

Dude needs to fuck off. Brexit is the best thing that could happen to the UK.

>It's a civilization destroying cuckold refuses to put his money where his mouth is episode

don't know much about Brexit. how does it benefit the UK exactly? not baiting, just curious.

Keep crying "racist."

The more you blurt it out, the more of an impact it has.

remember that 300 million per month injected back into the health care system once they left the EU? Yeah, didn't happen.

It was a vote on British identity.

They decided they wanted to stay British.

>britcucks

The EU is run by retards who're basically destroying their own economy.

Everyone talks about the EU like it's some huge entity with some kind of super economic power. Most of the countries in it are failing economically (Greece is the obvious example) and the actual EU economy has the slowest growth of any economic block on the planet.

I could be here all day talking about how bad the EU is, but economically they have no future.

We got off a sinking ship.

>Weinstein
>crying that Europeans are tired of having their women raped, and their people robbed and assaulted by shitskins

what does that mean? that tells me nothing. just a couple of pros and cons would do, not spouting what seems like propaganda.

But it does senpai

okay, so the EU is a shoddily run coalition that is tanking economies. reason enough to bail. however, what's behind all the Brexit is racist stuff?

Is it really that hard to understand?

They didn't want a bunch of retarded wealthy Belgians dictating their immigration policies.

Oy vey.

no, i have no idea what you're talking about or how anyone came up with that figure. care to explain?

>Still can't address his point

but why or even how would the Belgians do that if the UK was properly represented in the EU? does the UK not have a vote equivalent to the Belgians? you're equivocating in your responses and not providing any facts whatsoever or even a proper explanation of your argument against Brexit.

Did brexit affect Harvey's casting couch shenanigans? Is that why he's so sore?

Apparently if you don't want to let any and all immigrants into the country, that makes you racist.

That is the logic of these people.

>but it does
they have to wear special outfits and be fitted with electronic tracking devices under their skin. those are the ones lucky to be granted in.

I bet this guy like's Marvel Movies

Go do your own fucking research then.

What am I, an encyclopedia or sumthin?

>allow muslims immigration
>when your country currently is around 22% muslims
How about you faggots take in 20% of the ME and while were at it allow them to build a disgusting moskue ontop of the holiest site within christianity.

okay, but what does that have to do with the economy? i see two different issues any time someone argues about Brexit:

>racism
>the economy

how or why do they intersect via Brexit is what i'm asking. not baiting, but no one has answered this question. how do they relate?

Not really. It would take too long and you could just as easily google the fucking thing.

Medium level bait. Now samefag me like you did to the other posts.

REMINDER:

>"We better stand up and kick these guys in the ass," movie mogul Harvey Weinstein said about present-day anti-Semites as he accepted the Humanitarian Award at the Simon Wiesenthal Center's National Tribute Dinner on Tuesday night at the Beverly Hilton. "We're gonna have to get as organized as the mafia," he continued.

hollywoodreporter.com/race/harvey-weinstein-urges-jews-take-784210

The people who voted remain are trying to accuse everyone who voted leave of being racist. The people who voted leave voted leave because they've had their livelihoods, communities and futures destroyed by the EU. But according to the remainiacs they only voted leave because they're racists.

For the EU open market you need to allow complete free movement of people between EU countries

seems to me you're arguing against Brexit from a stance of ignorance that rivals my own if you cannot provide a succinct explanation or reasons for your statements. all you've done is responded with asinine statements that proves you have no clue what you're going on about but you're quite adamant your stance is correct. what i'm getting at is you're a dunce, mate, and have let others do your thinking for you.

The two issues don't have to be related. They are, however, because if the UK is in the EU, they don't have full control over their borders. Mass immigration affects economies due to an increase in the demand in welfare and other public services, along with an increase in available labor, leading to a decreased demand in labor leading to reduced wages.

The jew is the most venomous of all gods creatures.

I just did, but you decided that you didn't want to accept it.

Fuck off.

could be i mistook you for two different posters, as may happen on anonymous boards - one who knew what he was talking about, and another who didn't. my bad. anyways, thanks for the explanation. however, one last thing. how does anyone tally how or why people voted? couldn't it not be both for economic reasons and racial reasons the British voted for Brexit? seems everyone is pointing fingers while both reasons can be correct.

The way the EU works is retarded.

A select group of people make up laws and regulations in private, then they are voted on. The UK obviously gets to vote, but so does every country in the EU and it's a majority rule.
A lot of new laws and regulations have either directly or indirectly harmed the UK in some way, and even though the UK voted against the proposals, they were passed anyway because 27 other countries got to milk the UK some more because of the new laws or regulations.

There is a reason the UK pays a lot of money into the EU but gets comparatively little out of it.

not to drag this further, and thanks for the response, really, but isn't part of the reason a strong country or kingdom joins a union is to help the weaker countries to prosper and also to maintain them as allies? have the benefits been outweighed by the negatives?

i mean, from an historical standpoint, it's a bit telling the UK will abandon a union just like that after centuries of colonizing and shitting on other countries and economies left and right.

No country ever helped out a smaller or poorer country for no reason what so ever. In the entire of Human history this has not happened.

And no, the UK did not join for that reason. When it initially joined the UKs economy wasn't that great and joining had benefits. In that time the UK has become an economic powerhouse. Since then a lot of poor countries have joined who are a drain on the entire system and none of them show any potential to make anything of themselves. They're just leeches.

In this day and age, the UK has no reason to stay in the EU. They get nothing out of it despite being one of the biggest contributors.

>They don’t want Muslims in the country
>It’s a huge mistake.

Oh yeah, whatever will we do without those Muslims!

Harvey Weinstein should move to Britain and let some immigrants live in his home.

That will set a perfect example at how much of a gentleman he is.