Why are Slavs considered subhuman and degenerate?

Why are Slavs considered subhuman and degenerate?

I never understood this.

Other urls found in this thread:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FSBylMTJ4l8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Success breeds jealousy

Because stormtwat tryhards

how are slav women so qt when their men look like shit

Fpbp

eternal kraut lie.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

They practiced cousin marriage for centuries after the Catholic world abolished it.

The aren't subhuman, they are just a bit less intelligent and more violent than Western Europeans. Slavs are still far superior to any non-white population.

The Germans and Russians killed all the good-looking genes in WWII

That's just a meme.

We are all white, from the tatars in Siberia to the mestizos in south america, we share our history and our heritage with every other european white. The enemy is one and only, but the divide and conquer is very strong

Because they are a mongrel breed. They are not 100% germanic. You americans are basically the transatlantic version of slavs.

Know many slavic men? Most I've met look like pic related.

hey I agree with u, although I would rather name us westerners

what is that enemy you refer to?

not degenerate but definitely subhuman

they're poor, stupid and criminal
literally our niggers

>The aren't subhuman, they are just a bit less intelligent and more violent than Western Europeans. Slavs are still far superior to any non-white population.

I just got back from SLavlands. This is exactly my thoughts. They're always ready for a fight, have a chip on their shoulder.

If you are interested in the latest sociobiology, I recommend that you read this: hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

Slavs were simply subjected to different evolutionary pressures over the last few thousand years.

how long will these digits remain unchecked?!?

Name one successful Slavic nation

Fuck off with your Germanic bullshit, Sven.

Russia.

The people that are against our values, so it would be mostly the jews and the sandnigger hordes they command.

As latin americans it doesn't really concern us, but we have to be ready to support our senile fathers

thanks, user, bookmarked it. I skimmed and it what I read was really interesting.

I don't know a ton about slavs, but they are certainly different from western euros .

t. guy marrying a Slav

Russians and poles have invented a lot of significant shit

don't fall for the merchant divide and conquer tactics

Ivan plz

Why would I? I won't advocate the mongrelization of my germanic brethren. Racial purity must be preserved. Germanic people should not intermingle with those who are lesser than us. That's what the jews want however. That is their end-goal. It's almost a perfect plan, because most people wouldn't hesitate to mix with someone who "looks" white.

Germanic people should avoid slavs, anglos, mediterranean people, etc. because even though they may look white, they're not.

You're so clueless holy shit. All of us who have European heritage are white except for the Portuguese and Spaniards.

>don't fall for the merchant divide and conquer tactics
On the contrary. Don't fall for the merchant unite and conquer tactics.

Yup

looks like any number of US cities.
inb4 blacks,.

It's a meme like the Irish aren't white or the Fins or even the Italians and Greeks

Only idiots fall for it

>All of us who have European heritage are white except for the Portuguese and Spaniards.
Except that's not the case. A mongrel can never be truly white, even though he or she may have germanic ancestry. The linage has been sullied. The only "white" people who walk this Earth are the ones with 100% germanic ancestry.

Drugs and cultural

Hey! You're that Swedish guy who hates Americans, aren't you? I recognize you.

lolwut

maybe concentrate on the Arabs raping your country in the asshole before trying to divide yourself from other whites

Because hitler didn't like slavs

The one your country had a space race with. you know, the ONLY country you had a space race with

At least blacks don't irradiate cities.

>he thinks only germanics are white
Go back to Stormfront, cocksucker

Radiation kills less than them

I will concentrate on whomever is a threat to the existence of my race. As of now, you filthy mongrels are an even bigger threat because the jews have managed to convince people that you are "white", when in reality you're not. Germanic people mixing with the likes of you is practically equivalent to mixing with niggers. We must preserve our racial purity.

Every non-germanic person needs to fuck off from Europe.

Are you that schizophrenic

i wonder why youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y

>Go back to Stormfront, cocksucker
They are degenerates, just like you. They too, advocate race-mixing with mongrels who look white.

Why does it matter. Germanics were the niggers of Europe until the 18th century when Aryan supremacy developed. Before the Thirty Years War and the Age of Enlightenment the Germanics were similarly obsessed with their 'lost tribes of Israelites' stock and their Roman ancestory. Anyone who was anyone for 1000+ years was trying to prove their Roman ancestory. Since the rise of Aryan supremacy and Northern Europe actually becoming civilised in the last 300 years you retards are becoming more obsessed with the purity of your Aryan heritage. well done on your couple centuries of relevance Sven

shut up and pay jizya, Sven

High testosterone

I love you, you sexy Swede.

Besides Russia

Why does it matter? Why does our survival matter? Are you seriously asking this question? Fuck off you filthy jew.

I'd rather take the radiation than blacks.

Awesome side effects of radiation, no such bonus from blacks.

>They're always ready for a fight, have a chip on their shoulder.

And I hope it stays that way. Far much better than the cuckoldry that's happening in the West.

Czech Republic.

Mongolian colonization that put them developmentally far behind the West tbqh

>name one !
>ok here's one
>NO! NOT THAT ONE

lol fuck you

Is this the paranoid swede I keep hearing about, the one in all the "name characters from Sup Forums" thread?

Slovenia and Croatia

CUTE

Prague is absolutely beautiful to visit

You'll be begging for a place in Eastern Europe within a decade or less.

oh yeah, being edgy is why they haven't allowed themselves to be cucked.

Yet.

Degeneracy is all over the place there, but it just doesn't get as much traction as it does in the west.

Yes the one who thinks 99% of Sup Forums is CIA

in 200 years the entirety of humanity will be inbred and brown skinned and worshipping a black cube and you're worried about muh pure Germanic ancestry. you're an idiot , honestly.

eternal German butthurt about muh eastern germanic tribes, dey took our land

>Yet.

Yeah, but if the current trends persist, they'll more than likely be the "last bastion", so to speak.

>You'll be begging for a place in Eastern Europe within a decade or less.
Remember your place, Mowgli. You are beneath me.

>in 200 years the entirety of humanity will be inbred and brown skinned and worshipping a black cube
No, it certainly won't be.
>you're worried about muh pure Germanic ancestry. you're an idiot
Sounds exactly like something a jew would say.

Your social construct of a race isn't going anywhere, retard.

And it literally is a social construct becauee aryan identity didn't exist before the 18th century. Your ancestry is a conglomerate of many tribes, teutones, cimbri, gaulic, Celtic. You're already a bunch of mongrels

This.

Because she is wearing my mom's tablecloth on her head.

Russian slav here (belorussian father, ukranian mother). I don't give a damn if I'm white or not in someone's eyes. Being russian is enough. We fucked up last aryan superiority wannabes, will do it again if necessary.

slavshit youtube.com/watch?v=FSBylMTJ4l8

>All these responses to the pseudo-Swede

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

Slavs raped Germany out of existence.

"What was the scale of the rapes? The most often quoted number is a staggering 100,000 women in Berlin and two million on German territory."

"Antony Beevordescribes it as the "greatest phenomenon of massrapein history", and has concluded that at least 1.4 million women were raped in East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia alone."

Photo: US troops watch a Russian soldier with a female friend in Berlin.

Why bother responding? You know he's just going to ignore you and call you Jewish.

oh yeah, totallly agree. They'll at least be the last to fall, I hope. I may wind up settling there once I'm a citizen.

I could walk around all white cities without fear of attack by wild dindus(maybe some drunks walking from a bar), even late at night. It feels so weird.

>And it literally is a social construct becauee aryan identity didn't exist before the 18th century
I suppose evolution is a social construct as well because it didn't exist prior to the 19th century. Scientific research wasn't done earlier because it was obvious. It wasn't needed.
>Your ancestry is a conglomerate of many tribes, teutones, cimbri, gaulic, Celtic. You're already a bunch of mongrels
No, wrong. Fuck off, jew.

>Slavs raped Germany out of existence.
You think germany is the only country with a germanic population?

Listen, I don't know why you are so particular about who is white or not, but you do realize that it's a divide and conquer tactic by the Jews? You buying into is what they want.

Fuck the memes for a minute.

Yeah, we are close to
>60% white XD lol

That doesn't mean we are mixed or anything. There's a ton of white people here.

I am trying to figure out why you think this way.

Just because there are a lot of minorities here and in Canada doesn't mean we willingly mix with them or are mixed with them.

I am more than pleased to see a Swede proud of their Germanic heritage and taking pride in their race, but a lot of us are VERY white. We aren't stereotyped as blonde and blue-eyed gun nuts for nothing.

>No, it certainly won't be.
You sure, Erik? You better start bending over, if you don't want them to force you to.

You're basically a Fin, so... Yes. Yes I do.

Possibly b/c of their culture. Their white in every sense, but they also come from a long line of demon worshipers. It's kind of sad that so much of slavic paganism was erased though; it's really interesting t read about. Slavic demons are the spookiest demons.

>You're basically a Fin, so... Yes. Yes I do.
That's cute. Sweden has the highest concentration of racially pure germanic people on the planet. Why do you think we are so heavily targetted with mass-immigration and multiculturalism? The jews want us gone. It is their number one priority.

WE

Why are germans so ugly compared to us?

>Listen, I don't know why you are so particular about who is white or not, but you do realize that it's a divide and conquer tactic by the Jews? You buying into is what they want.
You do realize that advocating race-mixing between racially pure germanics and white mongrels is a tactic by the jews as well, yes? Unite and conquer.
>That doesn't mean we are mixed or anything. There's a ton of white people here.
It's exactly what it means. I'd wager that there are less than 2% racially pure germanics in the US. That 63% figure includes people from the middle-east, north africa and mongrels who look white.
> We aren't stereotyped as blonde and blue-eyed gun nuts for nothing.
Race isn't skin-deep. It goes way deeper than that. Finnish people also have blonde hair and blue eyes, but they are mongol-mongrels.

Is that Tzeentch?

>demon worshippers

From a Christian perspective? I've studied pre-Chirstian Slavic History and they probably had the richest religious traditions in Europe.

Slav and Nordic women are the most beautiful human on earth

Lol
Detroit.

Have you not read our posts? hes the extremely schizophrenic swede who thinks everyone is CIA or a jew. He had 66 posts under a different ID like 2 hours ago

original pic of this please

I'm no supporter of Israel but if your concern about your race and culture being attacked by Jews is genuine, you might want to find a different theory. The boogie man theory is an easy thing to digest but it is rather implausible. Chances are that there are more things at play here than just Jews. Maybe the UK and the EU are somethings you should look at...

i would only consider black (with exceptions) and sand nigger as subhumans

>Unite and conquer
I'm sorry, but that is the most stupid phrase I have ever heard.

AYO HOL UP