I need a feels thread. Green text, sad pepe, whatever you got. Please

I need a feels thread. Green text, sad pepe, whatever you got. Please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EA68KUb4e7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=EA68KUb4e7Q

bump

Loved this movie as a kid. Good song too. Who's it by user

fuck.

John Rzeznik
from The Goo Goo Dolls

Here's one that got me a while back. I'll let the thread die if there's no interest from here on out.

>be me

Bring it in Sup Forumsoys

Kinda feelsy, but also need advice
>will greentext for advice

What advice do you seek, I'll try and provide best I can

>mfw

▲▲
▲▲
▲▲

▲▲

going to post my sad pps then get out of here

long fucking story, here we go
pt 1
>start way back in the summer of 5th grade year, entering middle school
>mom and dad have been divorced, mom has full custody and I see dad on the weekends
>mom lives in suburb of largest city in my state, dad moved out to small country town
>had gone there every weekend, but one weekend I noticed I had new neighbors
>see pretty girl my age moving furniture out of a U-Haul truck
>dad eggs me on to go help the neighbors move in and introduce them to the neighborhood
>nervous as fuck, introduce myself shaking
>girl is friendly and accepting, her and I become good friends very quick
>all throughout middle school, work my way up to getting closer and closer to her
>spend entire summers hanging out with her
>run around all day, watch the stars all night
>8th grade year, her and I are tight
>leave mom's house, move to dad's
>live full time in dinky small town with cutie down the street
>new high school, new friends, new town
>she was a grade below me, so I spent all freshman year away from her and mostly used it to get acclimated to my new environment
>sophomore year rolls around
>homecoming is in a few weeks
>get excited, plan a cheesy posterboard and pun to ask her with
>get it made, waiting around one day, scrolling through her Insta
>sees she asked some dudebro already
>what the fuck
>confront her about it
>"user, we're going as friends."
>sure.jpg
>end up going with girl who also happened to be friend
>avoid cutie whole night
>few weeks later, ask her to come to a bonfire I'm hosting
>she cant, at some baseball game
>mfw its fall
>turns out she was with dudebro and his chad friends
>they had a bonfire
>their parents bought firelogs, smores, bluetooth speakers
>mfw mine was in the woods next to a cornfield
>her and dudebro make it official
>lose connection
>junior year, reconnect around fall
>says she needs help with tutoring, she's stuck on geometry
>I'm in the advanced placement math courses, so I offer to help

continue, also, nice double dubs

pt 2
>we make it routine, she hangs out in my room, I help her with the occasional math question, etc
>mostly talk about our relationships, her with dudebro and me with girl I took to homecoming
>try to conceal jealousy as best I can
>one day, while talking over Geometry, she mentions how she's planning on moving
>fuck
>her mom and her mom's bf plan on a house a few blocks down the street
>decide if she's moving, I better get it off my chest
>tell her to close her eyes, I have a surprise for her
>she closes them and holds her hands over them
>I kiss her on the lips
>she jumps back
>sits wide eyed for a minute
>"well..I need to go, user."
>dont hold her back
>she tells her bf
>he doesn't do anything about it, mainly because he cheats on her all the time so he lets it slide
>lose connection again
>this year
>junior year
>going to be a senior soon
>this summer, cutie is life guarding at the local pool
>think about the summers we spent at that pool
>nostalgia hits like a truck
>I miss her more than anything
>shes the reason why I'm here in the first place
How the fuck do I get her? What do I even do? Hell, I'd even take her being just friends with me all over again if it meant I could be with that smile a little longer.

What comic? (I know it's fantastic four)

idk

The kiss may have put her off a bit, but I think if you can just talk to her and have her understand that you realize it was a foolish thing to do, you should be in the clear. I'd say just shoot her a text

All in theory of course. Female minds operate so differently than dude's do, unfortunately

>you know what i hate

the fact that i was """""blessed""""" with inferior
genetics

i was born literately the definition of unattractive

you know whats the worst part

the fact that even though i talk and hang out with girls

none of them will ever recognize me a serious boyfriend candidate.

they tell me,"im a good guy i'll find someone"

nothing ever happens

its not like i don't try

but its not exactly the best feeling that you failed at the one thing evolution designed you to do.

reproduce and spread your genes

tfw you failed at the only purpose of life

I've tried talking to her recently, shes super short with me and doesn't respond very frequently.
Plus, whenever I talk, I always feel like I'm just talking for the sake of talking to her. I always feel like the conversation lacks substance.

If you ugly as fuck you are NOT meant to reproduce and spread your genes. Do the world a favor and just don't. Get fixed if you think you actually have a chance of fucking someone

persistence my nigga

you think i dont know that already

also post face so we can judge

last thing i need is a ban

That's a hard feeling to get past. I struggle with the same shit every day. Almost like it's the same conversation, just a different day.

If you don't find yourself doing much throughout the day, you might take up a new hobby or two. It would certainly give you more content to bring to the table. Don't even do it for conversations sake though, fin something that genuinely interests you. It's certainly not a quick fix for your situation, but it will at least give you somewhat of an escape to keep your mind occupied, and if she doesn't come around, another chick who very well may be more suitable for you would.

Not sure how much help this really is, but it keeps me from worrying about being a lame motherfucker to talk to, whether or not it actually works.

Sounds like how my ex was with me during the last few months. She was cheating.

I am completely worthless. I have nothing I can do in this world. no future. it's pointless to continue. Why move forward off a endless cliff?

Well you'll be dead one day anyway and it will all be over sooner than you realize so why not just enjoy all of the creature comforts and simple pleasures before the sweet release of death? Have a cheeseburger and a beer right now. Do it!

She just walks back into my life like nothing ever happened. For the 3rd time. Now she's playing games with my head again. She told me everything I wanted to hear but I could tell it was just a lie. I wish I could tell her to hit the road but I care about her too much and I don't want her to leave again. Then again, she's going to keep disappearing regardless. Not sure how to handle it anymore.

>Realized life doesn't really matter at a young age.
>Tried to drown myself at 8 because of parents fighting to much to be there for me.
>just a generally depressed person
>try to enjoy things but the thought of "does this really matter" always crosses my mind because I know i'll never contribute to the world in a meaningful way
>feel like happiness is just a distraction from the fact that everything is shit and doesn't matter
>can't kill myself because I'm all my mom has left
>know she'd kill herself If i left her alone
>everyday tell myself "see what happens tomorrow"
>everyday the same bs distractions as the day before
>never truly happy.
>dont think i'm capable of it.
>can't date because dont want to involve other people in my depression
>can't keep a job because never feel fulfilled
>lost all hobbies due to lack of interest
>only eat once a day
>only living to keep my mom alive
>she knows but can't really help me
>tried antidepressants but only got more depressed from having to take pills to act somewhat normal

>seeing what happens tomorrow

You kill your only friend in Little Nightmares

If this aint copy paste ever heard of pot or ecstasy? Life is meanginless and is nothing more than endless pain punctuated by brief moments of happiness. Think of life as slowly drowning, but while your drowning you get to see two sharks fucking. Or go into the military then and at least save people who can live longer

smoked weed for 5 years but realized i was working to spend all my money on weed to sit around and do nothing, just a distraction. Sober two months now.

So since pot doesn't work, and you can't find anything, why not go into the military. They give everything you'll need to live plus more

I've sat here for 10 minutes now, trying to think of an event in my life that truly gives me the feels. I've written and deleted greentext stories about my mother having kidney failure, my father leaving me at a young age, a relationship that didn't work out, being bullied to the point of attempted suicide and the fact that I am ambitionless, unmotivated and generally see myself as a waste of space. The reason I delete my stories is because I don't feel like I deserve to be sad about them. I feel as though I brought this all on myself and it's my fault I don't change the way I live. Since my last break-up last year, with the first person I've truly loved, I've had a throbbing pain in the back of my head, sometimes feeling excruciating. It's nothing like a standard "headache". It's emotional in a way. I've never seen someone about because I don't have enough money and I don't want to be faced with the fact that I need to take pills to be normal. I've gone on a tangent but anyway, I think I'm trying to say that I constantly feel like shit but I don't feel like I deserve to make it an issue.

>Be me
>freshman year of highschool, the glory days
>summer comes around and you have all these new friends you met at this highschool
>somewhat popular everybody likes you
>this man starts stalking you
>afraid to tell anyone because of fears you have of what he might do to your loved ones
>it gets more persistent
>everyday you see him wearing that same suit
>start stressing because you're in advanced classes have to maintain a 4.0
>but there's a light in the tunnel
>your dad bought you your dream car 1993 Mazda rx7 and you got a good deal too
>feels good man
>go to the beach with friends
>you see him
>go to the park
>you see him
>sophomore year comes around and you're scared shitless
>start stressin and pushing people away because you don't want them to be harmed
>see him at school frequently
>decide to make up illnesses to get out of school
>miss months parents are worried
>you go to the doctor
>says you're fine
>one day you're fallin asleep and you see him outside your window
>storm out of house in fear and run to local park
>tell parents everything now
>afraid to leave your house now
>forced to go to a therapist
>recommends psychiatrist
>diagnosed with schizophrenia
>meanwhile your scholarship is gone and your put in normal classes
>lose almost all your friends
>junior year
>barely anyone to talk to and you're a mess on the wrong meds
>your voices and the man haunt you everyday
>enough
>I drive that beautiful rx7 off a cliff in an attempt to kill yourself
>only breaks nose
>have episode in class
>have to go to continuation school now
>little friends
>sitting on the Internet because no one else will talk to you
>and that's where you are right now

Pic related

I truly hope your future gets brighter. It's fucked up how something in our psyche can ruin a huge part of our lives. Stay strong Sup Forumsrother