>be 20
>live in fathers basement
>no friends
>no car

>what do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hV9txwC37A0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it's pretty obvious OP, don't you?

is the answer your gonna say 'kill myself'?
im pretty sure the answer your gonna say is "kill myself"

Become a internet billionaire.

man im trying. Gonna play my hand on youtube. tell my story and whatnot.

What? NO! I was going to say you need to get a life and stop being a faggot :(

Look at it this way, user. 20 isn't so bad. You still got plenty of time to correct any problems your having. Its a long road lemme tell ya. You should be proud to admit to being a basement dweller because your at least 5 steps ahead of the ninety percentile on Sup Forums. So at least you've got that going for you. Good luck in life.

well thats atleast nice.

life is just weird man, but that wont stop me from tryin.

weird how?

Only 20? Don't worry about it.

Okay, so we are born, and put through a school that teaches us how to listen, only to be pushed into a workforce that pretty much only accepts blind listeners.

We are like cows made for slaughter, but its far stupider, atleast they dont have the illusion of 'having a choice of what to do in life' Like yeah i have a choice of working job x or job y but either way im signing awya 1/3 of my life to MAYBE make enough money to be comfortable.

elevator pitch of your story?

the same fag posted a similar picture of your gay ass, and said your parents were both drugheads and you moved out to a shitty place on your own lol. so which one is it?

Mother was a herion addict, forcing me to talk to my estranged father (no contact for 7 years) and now i live in said dudes basement, and im trying to find something fulfilling/meaningful in my life after my lack of a decent childhood.

neither, it's just a troll

Both of them ARE drug addicts. I never moved anywhere on my own yet. so who knows my dude.

>learn to tie noose
>murder your dad with a hammer
>kys

you know what to do

aw

refer toi mean i have a channel and a video, its something im gonna be working on.

Shave that thing in your face...start to go to the gym. Eat healthy, get a good haircut. Start to work for the animal shelter in your freetime. I promise, everything will be fine in the end

>2017
>those piercings

Fuck, you missed out on that trend by a good decade.

tell me about it my dude, these fuckers are annoying. I jsut dont wanna take them out due to them being paid for as a gift.

>always wanted them
>finally get them
>realize they are dumb
>Far to late to go back on it
>i was so hype about it
>dont wanna feel dumb.

eh. OP is going to sleep. if you feel the need to berate me anymore hit up my youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=hV9txwC37A0

Drop the piercings, hair cut and like 20lbs okay? Your skin is decent but if you drink tea to alleviate the hunger during the weight loss it'll also clear up your skin. Hair cut sucks my dude.
After that, clean up your wardrobe. I can already tell you own only jeans that don't fit and more graphic tees than regular tees. That has to change.
Look into jobs. Doesn't have to be much man. Even fucking Starbucks.
>oh but I don't need money
Sure. Right. It gets you out of the house, socializing with people and you might just get to nail some tight was 16 year old coworker. All good value. And that's outside of money

No need to feel dumb, they make you look it. Just let the holes heal... Shave your chin, I had that once, not a good idea. Just wait till you can cover your face, not the underside of your chin.

OKay last hit up before i do go to sleep.
>i actually own only 1 pair of jeans, and they fit fine
>no graphic tees, mostly hanes 4 pack shirts.
>i do need money
>regular jobs are shit though
>i know im a bitch about it

Establish a job for yourself. Plan your life. Find a spouse. Be financially stable. Move in with spouse. Have kids.

Post on Sup Forums, post like you never posted before.

I gave you the best advice of everyone here. You don't need to take it, obviously, but it'll land you in a better spot. It did for me

Get used to the chill life. Fuck responsibility.

What's it like in 2007?

start with a less faggoty haircut

Join the military. If that doesn't make a man out of you, nothing will.

ah fuck i guess ill stay up and respond.
Yes yes, i know the liprings are stupid.

I understand the advice, and seriously im trying to do most of that, but you severely mis-guessed my clothing style, thats all i was saying.

Ninja whatchu think im doin

nice gets. Also everyone says this but the only reason i got this is because i thought it was 'in style' or whatever the fuck that means, its hair for gods sake.

You say that like its easy

yeah, im not joining a military of a country i have no pride for/devotion to. War is stupid. in a perfect world, all military are obsolete

>be you
>be 20
>have no friends, no car
>have infinite free time to engage in personal hobbies
>make electronic music with nothing but a laptop and gumption
>upload to the youtubes
>people pick up on your new genre
>chicks that are not your friends want to touch your bone
>collect many diseases and die happy

"style" is just what a bunch of random fucks on tv think you should look like
fuck that gay shit, be your own man

>"collect many diseases"
fucking kek

Get rid of those shitty piercings, get on normiebook and find friends from high school to hang out with if you had any. If not, get a damn job and maybe make some friends with co-workers. Save up for a car since you don't have any bills, do something with your life it's not hard and you're not a hideous person. Maybe enlist in a community college, they're about free depending on situations. I'm your age and go to a community college and work at at the school through a work-study. Try to find a fun hobby, mine is collecting military surplus rifles and shooting them, I live in the south though so it's easy. You're only 20, you got alot of time to figure your life out.

Get a job and move out?