youtube.com/watch?v=T19M3GY1Ex8
youtube.com/watch?v=2E0dOkHB3Xw&feature=youtu.be&t=45
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes just another raging loser desperate to be noticed

Stephen Colbert rules.

simmer down snow flake

>liberals making gay jokes
>mfw

New generation of Sup Forums is on Trump's dick. Colbert isn't exactly in the middle, either, but it's just usually way easier to make fun of Republican politicians.

But it's ok cause Colbert is gay

go back to your safe place and cry some moar
you obviously haven't recovered yet

oh I'm fine Nikolai.. Haven't been seeing as many of you guys lately. putin laying you guys off?

Since November libs have not let go of the Russian story.

Better Putin than George Soros

get your shit together princess

stop having big signing ceremonies for studies

No. That was the case 10 years ago. Now, believing what the media says is considered a lefty thing.

um, no. stupid faggot. it is not.

Says the user being paid off by George Soros

new generation? who the fuck you callin a newfag, bitch.

you got played princess soros is all over trumps cabinet and kushner-ivanka is quasi president since trump has no real political philosophy and does what other people tell him will work

hillary was back door telling soros to fuck off in the podesta emails

>Faggot believes anything in the media is actually "Left"
>Because the media told him so
>Oblivious to irony

From Oct. 17, 2005 he's been my guy. I even oddly respect him for being religious.

unlike you

>Impying Wallstreet journal is reliable news

It's funny how they tried to link pizza places with pedophilia but totally missed all the reaming they used to give Soros in the emails.

hey, guys
try this place

>>Sup Forums

kids were abducted in my hometown at pizza places.

you couldnt be more wrong unless youre a grill
>see "what is strangers with candy" s1&2
>ive seen that press a million times, chuck.
pic unrelated

What''s the big deal. Putin is Christian, anti-immigration, Hates gays, Anti-Feminism, hates Jehovah witnesses. Thinks whites should preserve their race. Sounds like a fucking win for me.

Pretty funny comment, but nonetheless no he is not our guy.

it's way past your bedtime kiddo.

It astounds me

I'd say he's always been our guy and the ensuing twitter butthurt is going to be fantastic.
The fact that there's a president that has twitter rants and butthurt is just another reason for the rest of the world to laugh at all of you amerifats anyway.

he's child

Yeah, but why exactly do you hate putin?

what is there to like?

HAHAHAHA donald is such a loser he suck dick russian dick HAHAHAH

really makes you think

Haha im loving the "gay" angle comrades, keep up the good work

No, he's Catholic. Sometimes hard to tell the difference.

HAHAHAHA HES A GAY LOL FUNNY

You're just mad because your president's boyfriend's cat has bigger balls than you.

You mean you only just now figured out that he might be a little gay?

Traitors gonna trait.

Anyone who is overly concerned about Russia at this point clearly spends too much time on Reddit. That place is a fucking cesspool of lies, and noone there knows whar source criticism is.

LOL SMALL BALLED GAY DUDE IS SO MAD

ROFLKEK

youtube.com/watch?v=7ilXuR93xQM

donald trump publicly supported gays right to marry before hillary clinton. stephen colbert thinks being gay is a funny joke.

does this count as beastiality in countries where its banned

>stephen colbert thinks being gay is a funny joke.

>implying it isn't

the comment has more to do with being somebody's bitch. the late show is about as gay friendly as night time talk shows get

I will never understand why alt right millennials worship their government.

The only reason that Russia should be topical to the current political situation is from the infusion of cash Trump got from the Russian mob shortly before the election, thus staving off personal bankruptcy. (He was overextended by more than 1000%.) If even just ten percent of his creditors had called their notes, he would not have made it to the polls.

I'm not convinced he isn't using gay as an insult

youtube.com/watch?v=t_K70pcdkUU

There isn't one though besides semantics

Trump is /our guy/

you might not have seen much of the show then I'd guess

>donald trump publicly supported gays right to marry before hillary clinton
Pretty sure this is false... Or do you think because he went to a gay wedding once this is an endorsement?

Either way, yeah trump historically has been more liberal then hillary on a variety of issues.... Trumps basically said everything under the sun. Proof is in the pudding, hillary wouldn't of rolled back the gay protections trumps people did... Would likely make atleast a small push for gay rights world wide as this is a the democrat platform.. Whereas republicans are *STILL* talking about gay marriage

Yeah that surely happened

what if he had said hillary clinton is trumps cock holster. how do you think that wouldve gone over? makes u think.

so DJT likes to blow a little Russian dong. this is America! let him gay it up with whoever he wants to.

as long as he's so self-conscious about it that he vehemently defends the US from Russian influence, it's fine.

Yeah theres a drumftard push right now to make it seem like it seem like it was homophic

The only ones who think its homophobic are the ones who thinks sucking a dick is bad .. or want to use it to score points for their demigod

We gays won't be used as trump shills though

Well for one he is taking care of ISIS. And we are not doing anything but funding the rebels that work alongside ISIS.

he didn't tho

You need to learn how to think better. Trumplethinskin *is* Putin's cock-holster, but that isn't a funny joke and it is only tangential to their homosexual proclivities. Putin fucking owns Trump down to his last three-dollar bill and wooden nickle.

Have you had sex? with another person?

He's gay so he can use gay as an insult?

With traps yes

Does my mom count?

true. That's a diffcult situation though. Assad's syria has been funding terrorist organizations & providing advanced weapons to them for years. It's a lose - lose right now as far as USA foreign policy goes.

Source? Stop spouting off shit you see on CNN with no proof

if it was homophobia it was way out of character

triggered

but you're the ones bitching about what some guy said, I guess Sup Forums is pretty much a Sup Forums safe space now.

youtube.com/watch?v=T19M3GY1Ex8

But what's the big fucking deal? He likes Putin. He also like Bibi Netanyahu

youtube.com/watch?v=2E0dOkHB3Xw&feature=youtu.be&t=45

see
Really makes you think?

Russian organizations Sputnik - RT shilled relentlessly for him against Hillary.. Says hes going to do all sorts of positive things for Russia when russia has been the counterpoint to US foreign policy since 1950

You mean The USSR, Russia was occupied by the Bolsheviks who hated the US. Russia didn't want to be enemies.

Uh, other then for a few years during their post soviet collapse Russia has picked up that torch and still carries it more boldly each year

Colbert is so far up the globalist's ass I wouldn't be surprised if he took a trip to Epstein's private island

No they don't Russia doesn't have a gulag the haven't conquered any countries. They are not the USSR quit living in the past. We are in the 21st century.

The idiot Drumpft is gay, though. Just not the right kind of gay. He's a Roy Cohn kind of gay, a J. Edgar Hoover kind of gay, a Rock Hudson kind of gay. He lives a life of lies and now the rest of the world has to do so as well. His inbred hillbilly followers are going to be sooooo disappointed when they find out -- just like the women when they found out Rock Hudson had AIDS.

What are you talking about, Russia was trying to get in on the NATO/EU action until the US started breaking trade deals and the EU began putting sanctions on them. Russia does nothing but try to be friendly and it's slapped down every time.

whatever, Alex Jones

>Implying I'm literally the smartest man on Earth right now

I wish

I think people just want a second cold war.

hi

u will die soon.

Look guys, this is how we BTFO drumpf. We need to convince his homophobic supporters that Trump is gay. That's like 50 million people. They will all vote demo next election

They're so dumb we already won

dont open your whore mouth unless its to suck dick, which is all that its good for doing. the only people who's thoughts and opinions matter are me and people who agree with me. everyone one else is a nazi who should be silenced with punching because everyone knows you cant debate nazis.-stephen colbert, progressive liberal

How did you find those pictures of me?

But he IS gay. Fuckin' classic closet. Denial, hypercompensation, narcissism, and tiny dick -- all the elements are there.

It's good, you're already in character. Love it

Are you ready to win?