youtu.be/Q1lgJ7G2KaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My feet

I daily a 320

I daily a 360 no scope

I Daily 420.

Same

Volvo master race checking in

a 240sx? lol what are you a broke child.
great $900 dollar car.
those rims are shit and cost more than a used 240sx.

although you clearly live in the hood so i guess i shouldn't be surprised. best case scenario the cars in this photo are at least 20 years old.

0/10 try harder.

I daily a 2007 GTI

your mom

A 72 Maverick.

>cars older than 20 years old are...

Are what, user?

2016 jeep wrangler. Has new tires and wheels since this pic was taken but too lazy to go get a picture.

>SNOW DAY
>IIIITTTSSS A SNOOOOOOWWW DAAAAAAYYYY!!!

Wasted dubs.

I love the sound of chains.

(You)

wasted skin

1986 Nissan 300 zx turbo

>cut master race amirite

U

S chassis master race checking in. Drift ready.

i'll cut your dick off mate

my daily (when it's not raining)

Holy T-tops Batman!

fite me irl m8 and see what happens

Fucking sick. How much you get her for

meet me at 3rd ave kfc yah bitch

Used to daily a sentra spec v till it fucked up recently

Beat up old e90 with 200k on the clock, not very fast but I love her all the same.

I daily public transport, i am a broke student

$4,100
61,000 miles on it
One owner
Virtually nothing wrong with it
And that dash, man, that dash

Was gonna finish changing this tire but OMW FGT

waiting fuc boi

I loved the dash on mine. I picked one up from the junkyard for $1000 and it lasted a while till it got stolen

I made a 70 something song synthwave set of mixtapes after I bought it

Dude, sorry to hear that.
Happened to my cousin about a month ago

UR LUCKY THIS TIME FGT

So you fixed it up yourself?

Yeah, it was the second Z stolen from me in a year lmao

The supra's my daily for now, till I buy myself a cheap little get around car

whats up with that front plate?

that thing on your dash is cute af, pretty nice car too man

youtu.be/Q1lgJ7G2KaY

It was in perfect condition for a junkyard car. It just needed paint. It had 120k miles when i got it

Do you live in miami or something? How do you get 2 cars stolen in a year?

muh baby

living in oakland or anywhere in new jersey.

Nah, so cal. I parked them in bad places i guess

i'm not op so the statement to "try harder" by getting a better car then a shit 1992 240sx in no way applies to me.

I live in northeast Ohio, so I guess I wouldn't know

But i mean both didn't cost me more than a thousand bucks so I wasn't really tripping

you paid entirely too much for this car.
its worth no more than 2000 dollars, despite the stupid amount of work someone would put into such a poor automobile

That was unironically what I had in mind before I said Miami. I was going to make a joke about cholos

You're wrong, but ok

>watch me outthink your plebeian rebuttal with ease, thusly.

I'm surprised you could even solve the captcha

Just an old 'vanity' plate, I'd prefer to remove it but from what I've seen online I'd need to get fillers for the bumper and I can't find a color match. Might end up just keeping it there, most e90's i see have them removed.

Thanks for clearing that up.

'15 SHO w/ Performance Pack
Love it to death

WHAT DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE PAID DAMN NEAR 900 DOLLARS FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT CAR, looks like op payed 3300 too much for this complete travesty to modern automobile engineering.

Ej207 swap

brmm

tea

is this you crashing your mustang because its got too much torq for you to handle?

Car jackers are literally everywhere here. It's like a plague

every single car posted in this thread blows OP's out of the fucking water! excluding the shittier 240sx. you guys could be broke faggots together!

Wtf are you trying to say you sperg

I daily 1776.

Coupe or sedan? I daily a 325 coupe

Tire pressure was off by 1.5 psi

Kek

318i coupe

He's trying to say his daddy raped him in a 300zx and now he hates anyone who drives one

not surprising. what kind of cars?
sometimes people steal shitty old cars (like this 240sx) because they're easy to steal. knock em up like junk driving them around all night intoxicated and then just throw it to the curb like the garbage it is.
no one is going to miss a '93 civic. shits worth pennies now.

I badly want a 325is sedan though.

speed6

op drives a 240sx.
he couldn't afford a 300zx. even though the bluebook value is around 2k right now.

GL1800 on two wheels. Cagers suck.

A naturally aspirated z31 is very different than a turbo

ringlands

>Cagers suck.
We don't need your negativity in this thread. Please leave.

08 350z

maxima

Sadly im not made out of money but I like it. I also have an 08 S5

how dare you call me a cager

That's sick as fuck,

The bluebook value for a turbo is substantially higher. I bought the thing about a month and a half ago, and I did plenty of research.

Wow you're special if you think an e90 is old. Try a bmw e46 with 400k on the clock.

Multistrada Enduro. Rain or shine.

i know you know nothing about mechanics but you could have purchase the turbo and put it in say, a better car?
or could you not afford a better car?
i mean, i wouldn't buy a piece of shit house with nice furniture if i could afford a nice house also with nice furniture.
at least it looks good and is the newer body design for the 90's.

that's what I was thinking. e90? didn't they start the e90 in like 07?

Sadly Colorado has a drift tax which brings the 240s value up significantly here especially one without a wrecked body
PS. it also have an sr20 swap

Most people I know don't have very high mileage cars, so naturally my opinion of my car is relative to my environment, wherein my car is the oldest, right behind a '89 mustang with 189k miles. So yeah I consider it an older car.

Ditto

t. Jealous Faggot
I fucking love it. It's the nicest thing I've ever driven. STFU and leave my car alone

wait so you have the 06? or is yours an 08-09? its still a beautiful car
have an 08 x3 3.0ci and its still a great car.
nothing compared to the newer x3 body design or say a '17, but it still looks nice and gets the job done.
not nearly as costly to upkeep as other bmws i've owned. but it is also older (not a 2012 like my last one)

And it isn't a piece of shit. The thing was built to compete with the c4 corvettes

I think the 240sx i was in that spontaneously caught on fire was enough for me to hate them.
but i also hate you for being a poor faggot and never driving a nice car.
who posts on Sup Forums but can't handle someone not even trolling but simply talking shit to them?
you drive A 240SX THAT IS ATLEAST 20 YEARS OLD. what did you expect people to say. "oh man is that brand new?"
because you're fucking deliousional if you think not only do you have the greatest car in the world, but that you could EVER post anything on Sup Forums and nothing have someone talk shit or disagree with you.
I'm sorry that you have a vagina and feelings that get hurt when people insult your car.
by i'm sorry, i mean i hope you kill yourself.