Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, I've got a question about rape: a friend of mine went on a Tinder date with a girl about 5 weeks ago and after having one beer at a bar they wen to her place and had sex.

Today he got a text from her saying that she wanted to talk (first contact after their date). A couple of hours later they talked over the phone and she accused him of raping her. She claimed that she never consented to them having sex and that she originally said that she didn't wanna have sex. If she goes ahead and reports him to the police what's most likely gonna happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dJWxL190W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hope you like getting raped in jail OP

lul be honest, did he rape her?

Your friend is likely going to get fucked by the law. With no proof on his side saying he didn't, they will believe her without hesitation.

Welcome to 2017.

tell your friend to go to the police and say she raped him, safest solution imo

I don't believe so. I met him the day after their dates and he just said she wasn't very good looking, that's it.

He goes out with a ton of women.

I mean even if it's after a month they had sex and there's no shred of evidence that he did anything?

Dip shit im sure she recorded todays convo with (him/you) and now will extort you for all your stupidity. Next time keep your dumbass mouth shut

Likely nothing will happen. Tell your friend to get a lawyer and to not say shit, this'll all blow over

Since it was 5 weeks ago, the physical evidence would be long gone. Eye witness testemony would also be sketchy at best. It's hearsay by that point.

If she went to the police a few hours later, or even a day, and had a rape kit done on her and blood tested for alcohol content then your buddy would be fucked.

Only way she can prove he raped her is if she recorded it.

Sounds like she has is having a post sex regret episode (usually happens with girls who cheat, a chad above their league fucks them, or just plain batshit crazy)

The best way to handle these types is to ghost her into the next century. You are being idiots giving crazy girls ammo to hang you guys by the balls.

Nothing, he said, she said, unless she hasn't bathed in 5 weeks and can still fill a rape kit, and even then it won't...uh...wash.

Did he leave any other evidence, did he take pictures and post them on the net?

DID he actually rape her, and she has pictures?

Otherwise, no, nothing. She may be able to make a charge but he can sue. Contrary to a popular misconception the "new" rape laws only mean that a woman is not required to prove the rape happened even to bring it to a trial, they don't change the basic rules of evidence.

That's what he guessed, and he never confessed to anything. He insisted she was mistaken through the whole conversation.

That's what I suggested.

I'm guessing she didn't go to the police, otherwise they would have spoken with him already. And as far as I know she didn't record it.

Her point with the phone call was that she needed closure, and that she wanted him to admit that he had raped him. I'm guessing that she knows she can't prove he raped her so was trying to make him say something.

Even if he isn't found guilty the social stigma is going to vilify him. So your friend is fucked either way.

no pictures
I wasn't there, but I'm pretty inclined to believe he didn't rape her. BUT I wouldn't be surprised if they were kissing and she said she didn't wanna have sex, they kept kissing, and eventually they had sex.

>JUST SAY YOU FELL AND SLIPPED INSIDE HER

It's a plausible drunken defense

Ohh. I wonder if there was a rape kit?
She probably got a rape kit done.

You have no clue what evidence there is.
Her place? Cameras around her house?

Hmmmm

Almost impossible to get a rape conviction, even with forensic evidence. Your friend is fine.

>I'm guessing that she knows she can't prove he raped her so was trying to make him say something.

Yup, he just has to deny it, once, maybe twice then cut off contact with her. Save the messages but delete and block her number. If this gets to higher authorities, he just has to get a lawyer and keep his mouth shut. DON'T even set FOOT into the police station.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dJWxL190W0

While agreeing with those saying nothing will happen I would still retain counsel, just to be safe.

I believe he is talking to a lawyer tomorrow. Why the don't even set foot into the police station? Can he refuse?

It happens :)

>I mean even if it's after a month they had sex and there's no shred of evidence that he did anything?

even if its years

before a few years ago, yeah more evidence than her word would be needed, but now? sjws and their 'believe the victim' nonsense have convinced everyone that if a girl cries rape, even years after the event, with absolutely no other evidence, the burden of proof has shifted to the man to prove his innocence, and the burden is so high it makes 'beyond a reasonable doubt' look tame.

he can refuse as long as its not an official subpoena signed by a judge, and if that is the case, or they forcibly bring them in, he can have a lawyer present (in the US, you have to affirmatively assert this right in order to have it; you cant just say nothing or say bullshit, you have to specfically say you want an attorney; more bullshit civil rights erosion from the SC)

Yes of course you can, this is America.

If police come to his door, have him do this. Tell the officers (while being polite and courteous) that he has already addressed his accuser's allegations of rape, that he did not do it. If they have any further questions, please speak to my lawyer. Say thank you, then close the door.

That's what worries me, but I hope it will just go away.

I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, I'm sure he'll ask to have his lawyer present.

>Tell the officers (while being polite and courteous) that he has already addressed his accuser's allegations of rape, that he did not do it.

No, don't even say that much. This is a serious issue and you don't say shit without a lawyer.

If the police show up at the door, step outside and close it behind you. Do not let them in, once they're in they can search, even if it's "just to talk for a second" and even if you tell them they can't come in more than a few steps; once they're in they're in.
Inform them that you respect the job they have to do, SINCERELY- don't be sarcastic, but due to the seriousness of allegations made against you, you can't comment without your attorney present. You can tell them your name, but the second they ask anything else, no, you want a lawyer. Ask if you are being detained or are free to go. If you're being detained, just repeat that you want your lawyer. They might try to inconvenience you and scare you by dragging you to the station, still, don't answer anything other than your name with anything other than 'i want my lawyer'. They may threaten to arrest, but don't give in, rape is too serious.

Fuck. The situation is fucking scary. Even with just her word for it.

yup, but still with that kind of power, and complete control over sex, women are being oppressed by male privilege right?

he should lawyer up

Admit it, this "friend" is you ain't it?

Stop with that tinder shit. You'll have mire fun, and more sex, in a real relationship.

No, it's not me. I wouldn't have an issue saying it's me on an anonymous board if it were true. The only reason why I clarified it was a friend was in case someone asked something to which I didn't know the answer.

>You'll have mire fun, and more sex, in a real relationship.
This is patently false.

Tell him to remember that he can sue as well. Record EVERYTHING you can, and in as much detail as possible. Oh, and it should go without saying that he must have NOTHING more to do with her. Even if she calls and says she has a way to end all this tell her to talk to the attorney.

how so?

suing her later sounds risky. I think trying to make this as little public as possible is the best.

OP, when I was 18 I had drunk sex with a 21 year old a few times. Out of the blue she decided the most recent one was rape. Although she was drunk I remember her being on top.

A detective showed up at my work, and questioned me about a party I went to a few days prior. I live in an upper-middle class town, so he was a good detective.

I had pictures of her begging for my dick on my phone, and allowed the detective to take pictures of it.

Turns out that the chick had a boyfriend, and he found out that she had slutted on my cock. She thought her only way around it was to cry rape. It didn't make much sense.

The detective said I will always have the case filed referencing my name. Even though it's not public information.

To this day I regret not taking her to court immediately afterward.

Forgot to add: I didn't have a lawyer, and charges were never brought against me. Your friend's situation may differ from this.

What if you have no lawyer or money for a lawyer?

I like how people just spout, get a lawyer!

Like everyone has thousands of dollars to throw down the drain on a whim.

Dont listen to these fags OP, get him to ditch the whore and just in case get some contacts who would willingly be character consultants (Friends, family,etc. Anyone who can testify to the kind of person he is)

Until charges are brought against you, then a lawyer is an overkill knee jerk reaction.

Although I wish I had a lawyer in the case that was brought against me, I didn't need one. I'm also glad I didn't waste the money on one.