Wwyd/ degrade thread

wwyd/ degrade thread

tie a leash around that fat bitch and choke her out as i whipped her big titties red. then maybe cum on her tits, if she was lucky

titfuck righty and cum inside her

skull fuck her then cum down her throat

tittyfuck righty while the other two watched, then run train on the middle's tight cunt while two friends throatfucked the others

Make them suck my balls and do a dirty cum swap while I tell the one on the left her friend is hotter and that she is the only one taking my cock. That is till she offers up her ass and begs for me to pound her like I gave it to her friend
Wwyd to right and or both

fuck righty in the ass while eating ouut lefty

Titty fuck the right while left eats her friend out. Then fuck the left in her tight ass while right sucks my balls and licks her pussy. Make them make out while I drown them in cum

Wwyd either

find her tenting in the bush, break into her tent when shes asleep and slowly unzip her sleeping bag exposing her cute little ass in panties, get on top of her and put my weight down as she start to wake up and struggle, force myself in from the back into her tight cunt and shut her up by shoving her sweaty panties in her mouth while i bite her neck and pinch her cute little tits, finishing deep inside her

wwyd?

push her down on the groun d and fuck her from behind

Bust in each of their glasses and make them chug it first to finish gets my cock the loser has to film it and play with my balls. She also gets to lick the cum from the other girls slit or body

have lefty suck me off while righty went down on her. then switch and tittyfuck righty with lefty watching. then flip right over, grab her by the hair and plunge my cock deep into her wet, waiting cunt. lefty would be grinding on her face as we went

more of righty

I'd make her take those thick hips and bounce on my cock while I shove her panties in her mouth and make her scream as I slap her ass harder and harder.

This is righty on the right what else would you do to her

put her head underwater while I slam her cunt with my cock and force her to hold her breath till I cum.

Burst into the bathroom grab her by the neck and slam her into the wall. Grope her chest as I choke her harder forcing her to her knees. Violently face fuck her as I film it on her phone. She's a complete fucking mess crying as I ram my cock down her throat. Cum in her mouth and make her swallow the load like the whore she is.

Wwyd

Gag her with that towel and make her weak so I could rip her clothes off and have my way with any hole I wanted as she begs for air giving her enough to survive and beg me to stop only making me go harder on her sexy young body

Make the right watch as I destroy her sexy white friend and have her film it so she could see what she is missing out on. Let her lick the cum from her friends face after I soak her with all I got

like this. wwyd to her?

Shes cute. Nudes?

would impregnate righty

more wwyd for this tight slut

Hope she is engaged or married and destroy her tight needy body and film the whole thing sending the tape home for her to explain why she was out so late. He leaves her she comes crying angry to me about what I caused. She begs me to fuck her to make it up to her and we go and fuck all over their place to show him what he should have done

grab a handful of hair and force her face onto my cock, thrusting harder and deeper every time. she'd start to gag, but i'd just go faster. i'd see the tears build up in her eyes, then pull out and ram my cock into her tight asshole. she'd scream out, but i'd gag her again until i finished

viciously rape righty

Fuck that cute little face then cover it in cum

Wwyd

Make her drop to her knees sucking my dick. Borrow her phone get on her Snapchat and let all her friends see how good she is. Find her bf and make sure he knows she will be busy for a while and her hands are full so is her mouth. Make her explain and maybe even talk to him while I bend her over and rail her senseless

Take her to the hotel and absolutely rail her take her home and act sweet ask for a goodnight kiss tease her a little then start fucking her on the front porch. Ring the bell for parents to come great there lil prom slut who is getting destroy again after all night with an older man

love to see that

I'll try to keep doin as many as I can (been doing most of the longer ones) only ask that I get a few responses to this please and thank you. Dirtier the better I want her to be used and abused. Anything goes just you and her multiple dudes whatever you can think of

That you on left or just like her?

throatfuck her then cim all over her face

thick chicks friend can get it.
she aint bad but lefty comin in for the kill

titty fuck, bust a nut in her face then knock her out, as she slowly wakes up from the hit im already in her ass pounding her, having let multiple loads of my cum creampie her when she was unconscious

wwyd?

Bend her over lift that dress and show her just how kim k loves it like a dirty slut that takes it in the ass to get famous. Use her all night then post the video

wwyd

tears in her eyes from me grabbing the leash too hard and choking her, or from shoving my cock so far down her throat she can no longer breathe and making her choke on my cum.

lol nah, her old ex

Chain her to the beach like a dog and fuck her like one too. Let everyone watch and take pictures. Invite others to cum on her tits or face and make her sit like a dog and beg like one as they unload on her. Leave her there as the tide comes in to wash her clean

break her

You can do better then that response she is a slut that wants your attention lol

I'd force feed that fat fucking cow on the right a high fiber diet. Once she was ready to blow her shit-hole, I'd put myself directly under her poop-chute get her to let loose. I'd smear her hot shit all over myself and lick her shitty asshole. Then I would rub the shit all over her and stick my dick in her shitty snatch. After blowing inside of her, I'd ask her to marry my. She is beautiful.

she's got such great titties for it too

Is marry and option?

Fuck her harder then she has ever been fucked be kinky and wild till she believes sex elsewhere will be less then that and hope she comes back for more. If she turns me down cut her top in the front on the beach and expose her sexy body for all to enjoy

how?

more wwyd

Do fatties always stand on the right?

spencer, idiot

Titty fuck her like those amazing tits deserve and finish on that cute face.
Maybe invite some friends over to help unload and fully cover those tits and face till she cries and begs for us to stop it's too muxh

Missed off the "0lbs"

would love to watch her beg as a group unloads on her. watching those tits jiggle as her eyes plead

>"timber"

Sneak camera in her locker stalk her steal some panties and sniff them then get brave go in lock the door and rip those tights open and bend her in front of that mirror so she can watch me enter her over and over. She wants to pass out but afraid what I'll do if she does so she just takes it kinda good girl

Look at them ready to start the party ready to pound those tits and unload on her so much make her bounce those tits on a nice cock while everyone strokes and unloads on her

Either

She sent me that telling me husband was away at work and I need to come help her take off her new outfit. It was the last night she would be with her husband. She would let me do any dirty shit I want from whipping to gag ball. Pull that long hair and fuck her ass as she tells her husband on video how I fuck her way better and she was leaving to be with a real man. She thinks I wanna be with her but I just wanna use her

Left or both

karina

young like older dudes, wwyd?

Supposed to write about one of the pictures then post yours...

obviously righty is begging to suck me off, so plunge my dick deep down her throat and watch her eyes tear up. lefty is begging to be assfucked right after, so i pull out and hold her down as i go bareback deep into her thic body. then i pull out and have them both ready to take my load on their faces
new chck

Show her what this 26 year old cock would do to that17 year old pussy and make her scream for all the neighbors to know she loves older cock and loves getting pounded. Probably cuck her hs bf and show him and her what college is gonna be like

22 boy gangbang with DP and pissing

What would you do to these sisters

Choke her with that necklace as I bend her over the bridge. I'm gonna pretend it's in a Muslim country and they are all rioting because she is showing her body off and letting strangers fuck her like a whore. Convinces them not to kill her by sucking each mans cock in the town

Degrade/wwyd

wwyd

have fun with Kristy,

Tell her she isn't getting off this boat till every man is satisfied on it. Those massive knockers need glazed and she is gonna have to let everyon finish where they want. Luck she is a slut so she speeds things up taking on 5 at a time and getting everyone off in record time

but would they let her get away with this?

would wanna watch how they punish her

lovin the replies, and she would prob love being fucked by you all
wwyd?

Hang her and have a stool for her to step on only when she must let a few men fuck yes as she hangs from the ceiling

wwyd to sue? looking for dudes on the east coast, trying to help her unlock her naughty side ;)

Ask if she voted for Hilary or trump. Trump I fuck here and show her she is a good girl. Hilary well she gets in in the ass and learns what being a bad girl is like. Make her go to class cum covered and writing that says I'm a feminist slut whore. And then let her teacher punish her

They lean right politically so they stand on the right.

The fatty needs to be held under the water until she stops growing. I mean Jesus fucking Christ, that or locked in a basement until she is fit to walk among us normal people.

Sneaks off to next village and does it agin she can't get enough of all that hot warm cum. She even invited her friend and went to the beach for all the men to join in and destroy her. Making them both say sorry while they unload on their tits and face. They must act like dogs as they take it in their slits raw and get filled