Why are 13 year olds so sexy, Sup Forums?

Why are 13 year olds so sexy, Sup Forums?

I love 13 year olds. I dont like 11 or lower. Being pedophile would mean children at the age of 6-11, maybe even earlier. I dont like children. But a girl that is just discovering her body, shy, unused, and hesitating... its just the best.

Ten is the lowest I'd go.

Who is actually scared of the FBI like really?

I know that feel, user. I was watching a periscope stream of a girl getting dressed today. She had budding bosoms and was obviously not developed, but everything about her face said, "Fuck me hard and fast."

I'd go to 8 at the absolute lowest, if she initiated it.

That said, anyone that fucks a kid is disgusting and deserves to die, and yes I fucking despise myself for even having the thought.

no one. that is why reported is a meme on this site

For me, they have to look like they've entered puberty. Prepubescents are not appealing to me.

I can see that. I think part of it for me is that I like the pale skin and fragile looking body structure. I'm fucked up, I know.

I also love pale skin a fragile appearance. I believe it's why I'm also attracted to anorexic women.

Isn't it the worst?

Most 13 year old girls have entered or passed puberty; in theory, this is the point where they're the most fertile. Thus, this is the point where they would be the most fuckable.
This is basic stuff, guys.

Weird. I guess me personally im more fucked. I like toddlers mostly, and slightly chubby short women do it for me. I think i can really just be attracted to all girls until they get older than me.

Their brains not being fully developed is pretty basic science.

The worst aspect of being attracted to anorexic women is being able to find anorexic women who are willing to enter a relationship.

So you are saying this is Biology 101. We have just been shamed and brainwashed into not liking these girls.

I can only imagine.

Is that an insult to me, or the other guys in this thread?
Yes, I am this autistic.

That pic makes no sense. Sup Forums is in no manner whatsoever the least degenerate place on the internet.

I didn't read it as an insult. I read it as a statement of fact.

I'm not trying to insult you. I'm saying you can say that from a scientific and biological basis they have entered puberty. However, their brains are also not fully developed so they shouldn't be having sex.

My point is if we're going to try and justify this with science then let's look at all the evidence.

I didn't want to upload a b8 picture. I thought the meme ball was a good enough substitute.

That's my opinion; it's how nature is. I do understand, on the flip side, that dads don't want their 13 year old daughter fucking some old man, or anyone, really, but before I'm that dad, it makes sense.

Wouldn't dip below 16, though. I'm a freshman in college.

By this logic, girls can't enter sexual relations until they reach the age of 30. Stop this nonsense. Only 100 years ago it was common for 13 year old girls to be married and starting families. We haven't evolved that much since then.

Okay, I got lost because there was a fact without a connected argument.

I'm 26 and I'd tap it at 16.
Doubt I'd feel comfortable going lower.

Are you trying to imply that 13 year olds are mature? And mature enough for sex? That's a very misguided and ignorant viewpoint.

The counter point seemed obvious to me. I apologize for not making it clearer.

Yes I am trying to imply that. Women don't mature beyond the mental age of 15, regardless of the age of their body. It is neither misguided nor ignorant.

Apology entirely unnecessary, but thanks

If you find 13 year olds mature then you probably have a lot of maturing to do yourself.

You might have a serious case of arrested development. If you can have a conversation with a 13 year old and not instantly see how they aren't mature then that's very strange.

I think you've missed the point entirely, user. Women's brains rush to develop mostly by the age of 12, give or take. At this age they are 95% as mature as they will ever be. It takes another 10 to 15 years for their brain to develop the other 5%, and using that extra 5% development as an excuse to stalemate her during her most fertile years is a very poor argument.

>autist again

I think that that's the general case, but there are certainly exceptions. It really depends on the subject, and whether they've been a reader their whole lives. I could probably have a good conversation with a 13 year old boy about Eragon, or The Lord of The Rings, provided they have read a lot.

Teenage girls are impossible, though.

>your perspective is wrong, but I won't tell you why
I fucking hate when people do this, even if I agree.

>95% as mature as they will ever be
Try again, archbishop.

> those tabs

Whelp, there go my sides. I was saving those for a special occasion.

I don't understand the question.

Do all mammals wait till their brains are fully developed to mate or just us?

> newfag

Does it matter? You got trips.

>be me
>watch neighbors chickens
>4 month old rooster raping the shit outta 4 month old hens
pretty sure it's just us, user

>Do all mammals
>chickens
>mammals
Wut

>no male feminism and 9gag tab

I'm disappointed

>reddit
>furry

Faggot

We are the only ones, user. All other mammals rely on healthy instinct.

>>>/reddit/

>13 yo
>"passed puberty"

this is what retardism looks like, gentlemen

It is what unbiased discourse looks like, gentlemen.

The chemicals in the water

No "how to unrape a child" tab
Fuck

because their bodies are trying to attract mates and haven't been worn out yet

checked

too young

nah, she just isn't cute.

I dont know F.B....nigga