youtu.be/QleLqvNQTrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Took this today, is it okay?

My favorites

Moarrrrrr!!

diamonds

;)

Took these today. Have a ton of great ones.

lets see

Let me open a vola.

cute butt
who is she

bneadz7r

Vola file dot org

gf

nice!

Moar

she has a great body

yea, i love the way her perky tits hang

HHS?

oc

how did you set up this cam?

stop posting it like a newfeg ass hole. It's dumb mother fuckers like yourself that kills all the good stuff.

you're a hero

Id like to point out at head height its not visible unless youre literally bending over, which wouldnt happen in a stall of this size.

Post more of this stuff i love it

what a god.

anyone have creeps of their sister in here?

great shot. more?

nice. more?

I have a video of her standing in the bathroom naked before a shower, just lookin in the mirror. Jack off to it frequently

post plz

So I would ask about setting it up/getting it back, but im more interested in whether you need to interact with it to retrieve the vids

share it in vola or webm? love to see that

Mooning the student behind her? God that lucky son of bitch!!

Nice tan lines. Love to see from the front

I work at the place & clean the bathrooms. Set it up early when no one else is in bathroom. Grab it near the end of shift.

She has a great body and superb tits. Any of her pussy?

love hearing it ;) this might be best shot i got

Sorry for the bright ass light and B&W video, this records in 10m increments, when one video ends and another begins if its too dark it auto turns on night mode with 6 IR LEDs.I guess the lights had gone off before she came in (motion detected)

My favorites
youtu.be/QleLqvNQTrc

Haha the bean XDDDDDDD

It's locked away in my darkest secrets vault. My family is relatively normal and I'm not known for anything like that, if it got out I'd be ruined to the nth degree. I might have something equally dark though

Awesome youre a lucky guy! I bet she looks and feels great riding you cowboy

cant disagree

Holy shit this is gold. post all you got! Ever worried about being caught?

Of course, but it's pretty hidden. I dont do it every day either.

omg great. anymore of her?

Sounds hot af.
What's the story?
How are her tits?

that's it, i keep all the good ones to myself. step sister btw.

Her tits are average, C's probably. I left my phone recording inside a laundry basket that has little holes in it, covered 90% of the front surface so it wouldn't be seen. Waited for her to take a shower, cut out the parts of the video that were blank. Phone was white hot when I picked it up outta there lol

What were you referring to when you said you had something equally dark?
Sounds hot.
How often do you jerk off to your sis?

How many extremely disgusting videos do you get for every good one? Athletic woman vs hamplanet, diarrhea attacks, etc. 4:1? 1:2? etc.

Please post more videos.

Well, start posting

damn i love seeing tits like that

I bet. Shs a keeper!

Every time I remember the video. Probably will tonight lol. Equally dark would be pics of my ex from years ago... but they may be dubiously allowed bc she was underage

That's hot as fuck that your jerk off to your sis while she has no idea.
Can't post an extremely cropped pic of her tits or ass?

i'm hard thnking about it, do it user

Any more?

Miss most of the hamplanets because of how small this stall is, its VERY tight, even for a slightly obese woman, the stall next to it is handicapped and at least 4x bigger. Most people use that one, unless they're kind of small, so fit girls are actually more often than not.

But not always. I do still get some pretty horrid videos. But not as bad as i expected.

How often do you jerk off to the vid you get each day?
Do you ever get clear pussy views from front on?

Post more

any cleavage shots?

moar pls

I guess. Sry for low qual, was a hidden cam after all

How can you say her tits are average?
They look fucking perfect from that shot

I havent chopped down any other vids rn, got some 10m parts that i need to cut in vegas but that takes a bit.

And Not often, like I said the stall is small so most girls just walk in backwards pull pants down and then do the same going out, only looking back to throw toilet paper away.

agreed. love to see more

aww please share more :(

Is she your gf?

Got any more?

bnf93u5w

Any face or pussy?

Screenshots of nice asses and assholes then? Just pull up some good videos and screenshot the best views for us, please.