Any ladies near Dallas wanna have some fun together?

Any ladies near Dallas wanna have some fun together?
Kik:skeltalfuccboi

low quality bait

Bait for what?

Im not falling for your bait dude

so that's what it's come to now? damn.

What bait tho

Can I ask you a serious question?

I'm all ears

Do you have trouble wiping your young bum?

No, why?

Because I think it would be fun. All cute boys like you have dirty secrets don't they?

Show your boy soles or gtfo

My dirty secrets are more on the side of selling myself to a meth dealer for money, not some fag's butt fetish

Even if it made girls giggle?

I'm only interested in girls giggling at my shitty attempts at humor

>dick sucking lips

So you wouldn't be embarassed?

Fuckin faggot

>/thread

Embarrassed by what exactly?

some one meet up with him and rape him

Homophobia is a tell tale sign of closeted homosexuality.

NYPA

Your dirty bottom. You're getting defensive aren't you? :)

Man that's one hell of a fetish, dude. I can't imagine you having any friends that aren't suffering from mental retardation

Try a little retard. You'll cum so hard

>not being mentally retarded
>going on Sup Forums and trying to b8 femanons
>pick one

From what? Poor hygiene?

Female here. Im sorry no. Youre too feminine for my type. You probably wax your legs listen to beyonce and wear skinny jeans.
Everywhere i fucking go its pussified men like you i bump into. Arrghh

Where the hell do you find people who wanna fuck, I don't get how it's so difficult still

Open your mind. You are a freak enough deep down for this humiliation

Fuckoff to /soc/

You must be very new on Sup Forums. There is a fetish for this kind of thing, as wierd as it may be.

tits or gtfo you ugly hag

I'm a regular non pussified man. Work my ass off for a living/what I got. We are quite rare these days. Oh and I hate skinny jeans too.

I actually do facility maintenance at a tech company, moving heavy shit and demolishing walls. Is long hair really that faggy? I gel it back most of the time.

You get it right?

I understand the concepts. It isn't my fetish tho. So I don't dog on it.

You poor guy you'll never know my joy

Here's this for whatever reason

I've actually tried many things. So it's not like I'm shying away from them because they're -insert whatever thought about it here- to me. You m or f?

I'm interested

i'd cum on that

F

Male. You?

Well shit hmu then

Why am I not surprised that's from tumblr

M.

Your cute af. More pics? Got kik?

T.

This is your father. Im not done with you. Get back in the basement you cunt

M. But strait. Sorry buddy

Official male. Want to ask more?

It doesn't matter

not originally, someone just posted it on there and it was on Bing image search

I'm hitting you up now? Lol wtf
I can take more pics if you guys motivate me enough. If I like what I see ill get a kik and maybe meet up.

>4/17/16
kek and - it's an old timestamp and more than likely an old picture some guy saved a while ago.

*you're
And "af" ?

To the girl this millennial was trying to hit on, make better decisions

>4/17/16
>filename
>kys

Delet this

Like for real I posted my kik in the op, also my snap is hoximixist if you care

off by one

no u :^)

Well let's see. I work my ass off for a living, for all the things I own and such. I don't like freeloading. And I'm a general badass. I'm also a smartass, and a goofy mafucker

but you weren't
fucking check'd

Says actual millennial. Which I'm not. Because I'm not a lazy freeloader.

Are you op? If not drop some pics

I know this is a long shot, but any Montana fags in here?

OP again, if you're down, add me on something so we can chat after this thread gets fucked

Yeah here. I'm in the blackfoot native reservation, you?

This is not OP, btw

n8 pride

>tfw my stepdads northern cheyenne
i live in park county near bozeman

Wanna come to the reservation? There's alcohol and fireworks, it's a blast. Lots of stray dogs but the fireworks keep them away

I'm not op. I'm also in Colorado haha. You want pics?

Sure , timestamp too or I won't hit you up

don't burn the house down making frybread after the pow wow

>i have nothing to retaliate so ill just make assumptions and call him a freeloader.
-the post

Dope, I'm not native but I got stranded here when I was young and the people adopted me into their community and raised me as their own

Is it really as bad as they say it is on reservations? What with alcoholism and poverty and unemployment

Ok lol gimme a min.

I'm assuming you're - I played football at Park High and I remember playing against Browning each year. The Browning skatepark is also very cool!

Unfortunately in quite a few reservatios this seems to be the case, it's a vicious circle.

ayy noice! I'm not native either, my mom married him and I enjoy him. He used to be in politics on the reservation as a Democrat, as most of them on the reservations are.

Yeah I am. That's cool man, I played sports but never on any teams. My school was very small anyways .

Here

Shia LaBeouf?

Can i get some meth?

It sucks that you're so far up in northern Montana though. If I could I'd hang out with you for sure. Interesting how I just happened to find you in this thread just by asking that question, haha.

Well yeah it makes sense, conservatives wouldn't do much to help our people, and we need help. There's no jobs and an abundance of alcoholism, this leads to child neglect and restarts the cycle. Shit sucks man.

We can go with that hahahahabH

I actually don't do meth, nor have I ever tried it. Try somewhere else.

Yeah you'd do, how can I contact you ?

Indeed, same happens in the Northern Cheyenne reservation. My dads quite liberal and he's just counting down the days until 2018 for midterms and ultimately 2020 for the presidential election. As for this month, vote Rob Quist!

For the last time Ahmed, I don't want to join ISIS! Jesus christ.

Kik

Seriously bro. That would be chill. Maybe come visit sometime.
That's pretty much the plan here too.

If you're the femanon that asked for pic w/time stamp.

What's your kik name?
Also how old are you