Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_Random!
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I make alot of random noises and sounds :3
RAWR! and than i rode a magical panda to work :,D lololololololol jk jk jk jk lol lol northwest of my face! unce unce unce graffee abortion nipple extension ima shark, suck my dick my spoon is too big i believe i cann flllyyy XD and too many more

Your copypasta has been noticed....REEEEEEEEEEE

死んでください

do you have a boipucci?

WARNING!!!!DON'T ERP WITH THIS PERSON!!!!
we were having sex (Second Life) online and flirt for many hours,,time pass and we get taken down fucking and i pulle out my penis (5.5 inche) but then this girl (???) also take out cock

GIRLS DO NOT COCK, this guy CHEAT and TRICK ERP (stupid futa fetish)

Stale copypasta
Also show tits.

Hello, Vlad.

can i eat your dick

Fuck, you are creepy.

This shit makes me cringe harder than most people because I used to be a part of that crowd when I was in middle school. I'm pretty sure I still have some of my old phones with texts filled with that "rawwrr xDD" shit.

hope you like 2 lol :]

Same

Fucking nigger!!

kek

Oh my god its been a fucking long time since I last saw this.

>katy
>stale

bump

Is this another log of shit meme?

kys you little piece of shit

an old one and very memeish

Reeee

I'm much different than the average person...okay..a LOT different...XD.I don't even consider myself a person OwO..only a very small part of me is, anyways....(this is a good thing)

I get that you posted a copypasta but this was seriously every forum introduction between like 1998 and 2012

What kind of budgie is this?

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT!!! I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE!!! XD

you're hot

go back to knowyourmeme

lol... that image is like sooo randomz
Cheese monkey!!!

xoxo

xD

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!111!!!!!111111!1!1ONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONE

Hey kid, I got some dubs for you

nice try pal! EGGSDEE

>mfw the Disney Channel is trying to cash in on the lol so randumz xD crowd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_Random!

I only glanced at that page for a second, and it gave me cancer.

B A S T A R D!!!!!!!!!!

welcum 2 4chen fegit xD