If she is hot

Men can't be raped, idiot

I don't know man. Scary

only if i survive the rape and no pegging

>older woman
yeah
>younger woman
nah

No, but I wouldn't mind being raped by another man.

Are we talking the women tying you down and sitting on your dick or them bending you over and pegging you?

yes

This is actually a fetish of mine to get raped by a woman who wants specifically to get knocked up. So long as she's not fat or really old I'd be into it.

Bonus points if she is athletic and/or taller than me

YOU CANT RAPE THE WILLING

Was raped by a dude once
10/10

No one would make this post unless he wanted someone to beg him for story time.

So...story time?

Don't have much time but basically, my friends and I would always have this party at he end of high school where we got a cabin near a lake for a weekend and stayed over in the woods. It was pretty secluded, and the adults would stay down in town to give us our space. One year we had rented the place for 2 nights, but it turned out only one dude could stay the second night, everybody else had work the next day at their summer jobs. We shared a bed cause it was big enough and nobody wanted to sleep on the floor. We went to sleep, and at 2 am I woke up to him sticking his dick in my mouth. Before I could react he switched to a hand over my mouth and started violently undressing me. He grabbed at my dick for a while and then fucked me in the ass. It was pretty traumatic, but it turns me on. Not gay, but overall a fond memory.

I am guy and that story turns me on tremendously. Of course, I'm picturing him as someone I'd be attracted to. If he was a fatty uggo I can imagine the trauma you must have felt.

Nah man, he was 6'3" captain of the swim team.

>what is a butt-hole

Well now. That makes it automatically awesome. Now I'm failing to understand the trauma. Unless trauma is French for 'super awesome' or something.

been there, done that.
no physical force involved, just psychological manipulation and verbal threats.

I was raped by a girl at like 11/12 years old. If anyone has legit questions, ask.

it's not rape if you consent it, so technically i don't want to be raped by some ultra muscle girl

It wouldn't be possible, unless I allowed it, in which case it wouldn't be rape.

Are you doing alright now?

How old was she at the time, how'd she do it, and how did it affect you as a person?

YES

I'm pretty fine about everything now, accepting it and what not. It definitely fucked up my perspective of sex and love as a kid, and ruined a lot of relationships though.

Part of your answer is above. She was 13 at the time, and basically forced me to the ground where she tore my pants off and started sucking my dick until it got hard, and then sat on me cowgirl style, covered my face with a pillow and rode me whike touching herself until she came. After a few times if her doing this, someone found out and I got in trouble for it.

>what is bait

Not rape if you want it to happen, so as soon as i say yes its not rape and i dont want it to happen. but as soon as i dont want it to happen it becomes rape and i want it to happen. feels paradox man

Tell that to your cell mate in the near future LMAO