>extensive reshoots
>rewrites
>other directors in the editing room

Be worried...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/763930909410078720
youtube.com/watch?v=QU9556YKZnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks much better than Force Awakens imo. Like there's actually some individuality to the direction. Then again I did absolutely hate Godzilla so who knows

>no source
>no citation
>all movies do
>wat
not worried

Source?

>not testing well

stopped reading there. they don't test screen star wars movies

(You)

>watching nostalgiashit
Why?

you already posted this opinion in another thread you faggot

oh god, i noticed the same person posting twice

what the fuck have i become...

it would be idiotic to not test screen a movie this big

I am worried.

Loved the trailer (SJW, Prequel Shit, Another Death Star etc etc aside). It really, really played well, looked like a good Star Wars spin off while not being retardedly different, yet different enough to be interesting.

But.

Jesus, that lead actress is going to be horrific. If you can tell she's horrible for the scant seconds they've given her in the trailer, I cannot imagine what she's going to be like in the full feature.

I don't know. Maybe it plays completely different in the actual film, but she's coming across as super awful in the trailer. Sort of pouty/tv pretty and out of place, moving like someone who is struggling to even half assed pretend to be tough warrior chick, and her line delivery is cringe worthy.

Like I said...Maybe it's just the trailers...but there's two now and she's been cringey as fuck in both.

I hope she doesn't wreck the film.

I am not worried. The director's Godzilla film was so bland and mediocore. There was no good emotional character interaction.

Sounds like the director did the same thing with this with just making it full on war and Disney wanted better character development.

Seriously watch Godzilla 2014. It is a bland movie compared to the 1998 which had way better charismatic characters.

Why?

Star Wars will make a gorillion dollars whether it's good or not.

See: every movie in the fucking franchise, all of which have good scenes in them, but overall are shit ass movies

>Be worried...
Son, this is Star Wars (more like Star Whores now with the feminist bullshit) and it's going to make a billion fucking dollars regardless of how shitty it is because Star Bores fanboys are moronic scum.

Not OP, but this all came out awhile back.

According to the le anonymous sources;

>IT'S TERRIBLE! IT'S AWFUL! THEY'RE LOSING THEIR SHIT AND THE FILM IS GETTING HIJACKED!

According to the studio

>It's good.
>We want to make it great.
>We bring in other creatives because the release schedules mean Edwards simply can't handle the entire thing himself

The only middle ground seemed to be that Edward's initial cut was a little too dark. Which is fair enough. It's fucking Star Wars.

Plus Disney are not D.C.

This is like Pixar tweaking their movies. At worst it will be mediocre-good.

theyll never be able to recreate the gold standard that is Episode 2 clone wars

You're confusing this with Suicide Squad

this is the first time I've posted this

>Jesus, that lead actress is going to be horrific. If you can tell she's horrible for the scant seconds they've given her in the trailer, I cannot imagine what she's going to be like in the full feature.
Same was said about oooga booga and Ridley in the TFA trailer, and they turned out okay.

It's not "tested".

This was screenings for the producers/execs etc.

The studio said they just wanted Edwards to lighten up the film a bit as it was too grim.

Same shit that happens on every blockbuster ever unless you're Spielberg or Michael Bay or whatever.

testing movies with audiences gets you suicide squad

Would you suck her soles?

sure

>Too dark

Translation: "All of the main characters died at the end which means we couldn't make a million spin-offs and force our OC donut steels into further Star Wars films."

footfags need their own board at this point. its as bad as ponys

fuck off bottomfeeder

I want to suck on her nipples like a actual human.

redditfags need their own board at this point. its as bad as ponys

no we don't. unless you're willing to make /feet/ /ass/ /tits/ and every other type of sexual board. we're no different than anyone else, there just happens to be a lot of us on Sup Forums (which isn't even that special. assmen on Sup Forums are just as loud and boisterous about butts on Sup Forums as feet friends are on Sup Forums)

It looks totally fucking boring, and I'm honestly apologetic with Disney's huge Jewish monster blockbusters most of the time.

foot fetishes are degenerate and unnatural

Footlove isn't a problem, it's a solution.

Tits are best part of the female body.

They sustain life after birth. They are pure creations.

Feet are designed to walk upon the filth of the earth.

and kick me in the nuts

>They sustain life after birth

t. Woman from the 1960s

Breastfeeding is optional you mong.

>pulling shit out of your ass
I'll take Bullshit for $200, Alex.

Doesn't matter.

All they have to do is load it with nostalgic Star Wars imagery and it'll be a hit.

ridley was fucking garbage, kys waifufaggot

>Tits are best part of the female body.
For you. They don't do anything for me.

>The only middle ground seemed to be that Edward's initial cut was a little too dark. Which is fair enough. It's fucking Star Wars.
This was literally debunked by Lucasfilm, Disney and the cast and crew. The original source was a guy on Reddit talking out his ass. And people STILL believe him.

only if you want your child to grow up to be an autistic sociopath

breast milk is incredibly important for a child's nutrition and the act of breast feeding is important for their mental health. Any woman that doesn't breastfeed is saying "lol Just fuck my child's future up, fa-m"

The actors themselves are fine, Boyega especially.

The script, pacing, editing, plot and shit, even the action is absolute shit. Cast was fine, movie was shit.

JJ is a meme. Disney owns your thoughts.

(You)'re wrong

test screening is always idiotic

Le (You)

>JJ is a meme

This is where the real outrage should have been not at JJ's dumb SJW fantasy bullshit, but at JJ's ineptitude when it comes to making anything remotely good beyond "popcorn flick lens flare"

The studio actually said the reshoots were to lighten the tone of some parts.

The original source had nothing to do with Reddit. It was the Hollywood Reporter.

kill yourself faggot

Not as cute as Gadot but I'm still hype.

You must come from bad stock or maybe your mum just didn't love you.

Boyega didn't give a bad performance but his character was out of place.

I have literally never seen anyone post a pony picture that divulged into full conversations and roleplay about it. I see it about feet daily and its disgusting. I want to make a gif of the closeup of Saul Goodman getting a foot rub to spam, but I'm too lazy

>lighten the tone of some parts
[citation needed]

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/763930909410078720

>Gadot
>cute

get a load of this tasteless faggot

FUCK that SJW BULLSHIT!

Star Wars is dead.

All this shit is, is a bunch of slacked jawed SJW faggots and Jews trying to cash in on the work of Lucas.

>getting this triggered

Feet are HOT, get used to it.

I feel like the direction and secondary characters are going to be awesome, but the male and female leads are going to drag the movie down.

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE
U
P

S
H
E
E
P
L
E

Rogue One was never anything more than jews capitalizing on the franchise's popular eu.

People should be worried about Colin Trevorrow directing star wars IX. Jurassic World was absolute shit tier, and also had some of the worst individual scenes of the 21st century. This guy is a directorial retard.

I've got good hopes for Rian Johnson

The best part about your mental illness is you will NEVER get to fulfill whatever weird disgusting desire you have. Women laugh at you daily. Meanwhile my vanilla thigh high socks and a skirt with pigtails? Easy to please

>we want the legacy movies to stand out with their own identities from the new trilogy
>OH FUCK IT'S TURNING OUT DIFFERENT

Thank you for ruining this disney.

>not testing well
Made up.

>extensive reshoots
This is true of literally every tentpoll film of the last 5 or 6 years. It's written into the performers' contracts now.

>rewrites
See above.

>other directors in the editing room
Other directors handled second unit stuff during the reshoots and are now editing alongside Edwards, also incredibly common with a production of this size and literally the exact same guys that Edwards collaborated with the same way on his last movie

Anything else?

>too dark
Ah I see that quips should be in every movie now. Thanks Disney for being a cancer.

Your post would work had my girlfriend in senior year of high school not let me suck on her feet every weekend.

I'm pretty sure Colin is just going to wrap up whatever Rian sets up.

Pretty much 8 is the pinnacle of the story and 9 is all of it winding down.

or Colin is just going to copy whatever Rian style is.

The little voice in his own autistic mind.

>FUUCK MOOOVIIZ

She's laughing at you to her husband right now

gay

I bety ou're her answer when she gets asked about her most embarrassing secret during drinking games.

>Ok... I've never told anyone this... the guy I dated in high school... this is so embarrassing... he used to get off on.... sucking my... feet
>EEEEEWWWWWW GIGGLE GIGGLE WHAT A FREAK HAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAH

>looks much better than Force Awakens imo. Like there's actually some individuality to the direction

they're filtering all of that out now

TFA did not have a single good scene in it.

The latest trailer says otherwise

I want to see Edwards's original cut without all the quips.
It better get released, because you KNOW Disney Marvel'd the fuck out of it.

When Luke took his hood off I was like awww yeahhh now's when some shit's finally gonna happen aaand it's over. Up yours Disney. Anyone who even puts that garbage in a ranking should contemplate using a wood chipper as a slip and slide

kys

Just about everything with Harrison Ford in it was pretty good.
He kind of carried the movie.

I'm actually someone who thinks TFA is underrated kino and you all just bitch about it because you're a bunch of contrarians, but the Rogue One reshoots worry me.

Then again, Disney, if anything, is a hypercompetent studio concerned with the bottom line above all else. They won't do a complete hackjob like Suicide Squad, at worst we'll get a passable but inoffensive movie.

>all these TFA shills

FUCK OFF WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE. GO SUCK ABRAMS'S JEW DICK ON REDDIT.

>most of the reshoots involve Vader kicking ass all over the fucking place

Fuck off Warner Bros shill.

can't be worse than ep 7

After I heard about them cutting the scene of Vader massacring the rebels for being "too scary" I lost all interest in the film. I do like how this movie, set before the OT, has new ships while TFA, set years and years after, still has the same exact ships and nothing new or interesting.

Do people honestly believe episode 7 was bad? It's a well made and acted film with pretty objectively the best performances in the franchise, the absolute worst thing you can say about it is that it's too similar to the original film, but this is done for a thematic point about the nature of Star Wars itself.

If you didn't like it, whatever, that's your right to an opinion, but if you honestly think it was worse than the prequels, you're a fucking memer and you're being intellectually dishonest and you know it.

this

Return to r/movies. you are not welcome here

youtube.com/watch?v=QU9556YKZnU
hey guys check out some official shilling and form some opinions

Lost at the second paragraph. Literally all the prequels were better than 7. Phantom menace is more entertaining than the original to me no memery. Podracing will always be the GOAT

There's a TFA fan edit that actually makes it a whole lot better and all it is is a restructure.

Yeah, but this is because you were probably 4 or 5 when Phantom Menace came out and it was the first star wars you saw in a theater.

good christ even the storm trooper armor looked less plastic than this shit. what the fuck. is it a tv dinner tray?

People have to remember.

He's a big guy.

first bit of concept on this film

>TIE Fighter pilot suit
>not fucking plastic
Are you high?

I FUCKING HATE FELICITY JONES!

>Not testing well
So when did this actually start to become the norm in Hollywood.
I'm genuinely curious.
It seems like reshoots are really plaguing the big movie industry as of late.

This is their last chance, Sup Forums. Star Wars has one last fucking chance to win me back. If Rogue One is not good I will be done with Star Wars forever.

TFA was such a disgusting shitfest that I almost decided that was the last straw. But since I grew up with Star Wars and because the trailers for Rogue One look more unique and promising, I'm giving them one more chance.

They better not fuck this up.

Until they did that fucking helicopter shot, which should have been cut, and ruined the entire scene.

This movie doesn't even have any test audience screenings.

>Not testing well
>Implying they're fucking screen testing a new STAR WARS movie

I mean, I'm sure Bob Iger and Alan Horn watch dailies and have seen a rough cut, but if you pretend they're actually screen testing this shit for normies you're delusional.

>Luke making Rey stand there holding the lightsaber out like a retarded servile bitch

only enjoyable part of the movie

>The jewish companies has convinced him that formula is somehow better than something that is natural and has been since the first mammals ever evolved tits to feed their young
I bet you think that cutting a part of a baby's cock off even though it's completely unnatural to do so, is good for it because "it looks aesthetically better".
Good goy.