Reminder that Jesus is the light

Reminder that Jesus is the light.

Other urls found in this thread:

users.drew.edu/~jlenz/whynot.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus was cool but Socrates was better. You don't have to be a cuck to get the point across.

Jesus is the Son of God. He's the epitome of what a human should be consciously. Plato is a good role model too tho.

He is the life, literally Jesus is the source of life - the Logos - the source of consciousness and all it means to exist.

He is the model for Life - especially for human life, he gave us the ultimate role model to follow in order to enter eternal life for both our souls and everlasting, perfected body at second coming.

Praise Jesus.

Amen my brother.
Praise Jesus.

Reminder Jesus was a lying Jew
Praise
Kek
E
K

Amen

what religion are you?

PRAAAAAAAIZEEEEEE JEEEEEZUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Reminder Jesus isn't real and you're all patsies for a bunch of rich old pedophiles
Praise
Kek
E
K

are you an atheist?

I said Socrates, not Plato.

Reminder that Jesus was raised by a beta who got cucked hard

My bad. I'm distracted by the televised Jew.

Reminder that "Jesus" is as real as the easter bunny....At least there is verifiable evidence outside their holy book for the existence of Muhammed

lol this...Christianity is a religion of slaves.

reminder that the gospels are fiction and joshua wasnt a real person.

>Then you come to moral questions. There is one very serious defect to my mind in Christ's moral character, and that is that He believed in hell. I do not myself feel that any person who is really profoundly humane can believe in everlasting punishment. Christ certainly as depicted in the Gospels did believe in everlasting punishment, and one does find repeatedly a vindictive fury against those people who would not listen to His preaching -- an attitude which is not uncommon with preachers, but which does somewhat detract from superlative excellence. You do not, for instance find that attitude in Socrates. You find him quite bland and urbane toward the people who would not listen to him; and it is, to my mind, far more worthy of a sage to take that line than to take the line of indignation. You probably all remember the sorts of things that Socrates was saying when he was dying, and the sort of things that he generally did say to people who did not agree with him.

edgy

have a fedora

Are you an atheist

Found the redditors/Muslims/faggot's
Its o.k. Jesus will forgive you when you repent and accept him into your heart.

>You will find that in the Gospels Christ said, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of Hell." That was said to people who did not like His preaching. It is not really to my mind quite the best tone, and there are a great many of these things about Hell. There is, of course, the familiar text about the sin against the Holy Ghost: "Whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven him neither in this World nor in the world to come." That text has caused an unspeakable amount of misery in the world, for all sorts of people have imagined that they have committed the sin against the Holy Ghost, and thought that it would not be forgiven them either in this world or in the world to come. I really do not think that a person with a proper degree of kindliness in his nature would have put fears and terrors of that sort into the world.

agnostic. dont know if god is real but i know its not the god of abraham.

>Then Christ says, "The Son of Man shall send forth his His angels, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity, and shall cast them into a furnace of fire; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth"; and He goes on about the wailing and gnashing of teeth. It comes in one verse after another, and it is quite manifest to the reader that there is a certain pleasure in contemplating wailing and gnashing of teeth, or else it would not occur so often. Then you all, of course, remember about the sheep and the goats; how at the second coming He is going to divide the sheep from the goats, and He is going to say to the goats, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire." He continues, "And these shall go away into everlasting fire." Then He says again, "If thy hand offend thee, cut it off; it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into Hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched; where the worm dieth not and the fire is not quenched." He repeats that again and again also. I must say that I think all this doctrine, that hell-fire is a punishment for sin, is a doctrine of cruelty. It is a doctrine that put cruelty into the world and gave the world generations of cruel torture; and the Christ of the Gospels, if you could take Him as His chroniclers represent Him, would certainly have to be considered partly responsible for that.

None of those things..try again child. And you are literally asking me to believe in Santa again based on no new evidence..get bent kid.

Do you believe in absolute truth?

Idk. You seem like a faggot to me.

Save it for Sunday, padre. The other six days are for America.

>Remember kids if you don't believe in magic then you will be one of these people
>that will make the atheists shut up
>praise be to jesus.

they are not mudslimes op. it is a sin for mudslimes to blaspheme jesus because he is a special prophet of allah in islam.

>There are other things of less importance. There is the instance of the Gadarene swine, where it certainly was not very kind to the pigs to put the devils into them and make them rush down the hill into the sea. You must remember that He was omnipotent, and He could have made the devils simply go away; but He chose to send them into the pigs. Then there is the curious story of the fig tree, which always rather puzzled me. You remember what happened about the fig tree. "He was hungry; and seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, He came if haply He might find anything thereon; and when He came to it He found nothing but leaves, for the time of figs was not yet. And Jesus answered and said unto it: 'No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever' . . . and Peter . . . saith unto Him: 'Master, behold the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.'" This is a very curious story, because it was not the right time of year for figs, and you really could not blame the tree. I cannot myself feel that either in the matter of wisdom or in the matter of virtue Christ stands quite as high as some other people known to history. I think I should put Buddha and Socrates above Him in those respects.

users.drew.edu/~jlenz/whynot.html

Clearly you are projecting...Are you gay for Jesus? You want to eat his big steamy pile of shit as it comes out of his rancid pimply ass? I bet you do, I bet you do. Here is a pic of Jesus just for you too. (I know you are trolling btw, no one is ACTUALLY stupid enough to believe in myths and fairy tales anymore, I'm just having fun)

True. So he must be a kike then. Kikes hate Jesus more than anyone.

i suppose.

*tips fedora*
Wanna have a katana duel kid? My God vs Your lack of faith and loneliness.

Well how can you know absolute truth?

Amen Praise Christ

objective and verifiable evidence is a good start.

>Reminder Jesus isn't real and you're all patsies for a bunch of rich old pedophiles
>Praise
>Kek
>E
>K

expecting me to respond seriously to this, k

Oh..Who said anything about me not Knowing God is real...you assume too much you ignorant fool.

But can that evidence be false, or could the evidence be miss read? could you be wrong

Absolutely this
Amen

What are Catholics thoughts on the current Pope?

Also, could a Catholic properly explain their theology to me/ how they consider Mary? I always hear about how much they talk about Mary, but why though?

*tips menorah*

of course.

So you would admit that you are uncertain about anything?

i am agnostic.

You really enjoy making an ass out yourself don't you? Wrong again sparky.

so in your world view, you can not know anything for certain

This

Is Donald a Deliverer sent to the people like Moses and King David?

>this is what people who still don't realize that all of mankind are beings of light actually disbelieve

Well to be fair....It wasnt a snake, but a serpent..so that could be anything slithery

>worshipping the undead jew

meh

Amen.

Jesus was a faggot hippy.

Do you think I'm a faggot hippy?

great strawman response like any other euphoric pseudo-intellectual, have a fedora

Have you ever heard of the temple story?

you can know some things to a certain degree. like how nature works and you can study its laws objectively, i can know that the sun will probably rise tomorrow but when it comes to abstract and subjective ideas like does god exist then no you cannot be certain. you cannot objectively say that god does exist or which god he is or what he wants us to do.

I'm just taking the piss m8.

I believe in similar values but I'm not into organized religion, I'm a deist.

But you could be wrong, in your world view?

So God doesnt interact with the world?

>i can know that the sun will probably rise tomorrow
not for certain though. Science relies on inductive reasoning, which gives you no reason to believe that whatever happens in the past experiment will occur again, although for practical purposes, we generally accept scientific theories to be infallible, until some anomaly pops up.

I'm not saying that God, or whatever is above doesn't, I'm just saying that we wouldn't be able to notice it.

Because if you do it right, they won't be sure you have done anything at all......

Yes, just like the episode of Futurama.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

yes and so could you.

No I can't

My favorite episode hands down.

interesting proposition. do explain.

>Do you think I'm a faggot hippy?
Well you're a canadian

So you dont know for a fact, in your world view, how do you know anything to be true?

>implying we don't have the census by Rome with Jesus in it.
It isn't whether he is real or not, its whether he was God or not.

Revelation from God,

I've had certain experiences that I would call paranormal, or not of this earth.

Details?

Jesus is currently awakening minds one by one to the matrix of lies known as the synagogue of satan which we are currently trapped in.

Once you've witnessed the truth you are convicted and there is no going back.

It's time to wake up and then wake others up to the real truth. Christ.

Forgive father for i have sinned.
Give me the strength to love my enemies like i love fries.

I really love fries.

Amen.

Atheist here, Christians are fucking retarded lol.

So if you are an Atheist, than you must know what truth is?

which revelation? From which God? how do you know your worshiping the correct god or that your following the correct revelation? can you objectively say that you know your are right like i can objectively say you know the right god like i can objectively say the sun will rise tomorrow?

Live for something or die for nothing.

Yes, I do know what truth is.

Quints wills it

Here is some more ammo my critically thinking friend. There are 4000 Active religions today. Of Christianity alone there are over 40,000 sects. Add that to the tens of thousands of DEAD religions, and then realize that every last one of them ALL claimed that their religion was the light the truth and the way.....

sheeeet

>Live for something or die for nothing.
Atheists can easily live for something. I still have morals without believing in a god. Nice quints by the way.

The Revelation of the one true God, that has revealed himself to everyone, but many has suppressed in their unrighteousness, but they are still left with out excuse
Romans 1.

Those who profess not knowing God leads them to a world view of absurdity, were they cannot be certain of anything.

Read Romans 1

For the most part, it doesn't start from religion. The first question is: does God (not necessarily the Christian one) exist?

Define it pls?

reminder that any of these are less real then jesus

falling back to the bible i see... my last post was to try and get you to realize that this argument also applies to you and your beliefs, also i'm not a fan of taking advice from a book that is objectively wrong about some of its content and also doesnt really agree with my sense of morality.