What do you learn about him in your cunt?

What do you learn about him in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/drmartinluthers01kcgoog/drmartinluthers01kcgoog_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was an hero who fought for his ideals.

nothing, but now I know he is the father of protenstantism, thanks to internet

Nice dude

who is he?
i thought martin luther was black

"germans died because of (thanks to) him"

He was a meme pro

Basically a saint.

Just another example of the Eternal German ruining Europe

>why hello I couldn't help but notice your interpretation of an abstract concept differs wildly from my own, lets have centuries of warfare and kill millions of people over this

Flipped his shit after the pope's "forgiveness papers" and was a critical figure in the establishment of protestantism.

we learned about why and how he did what he did, but not so much about the effects

also tied in was learning about the printing press

Too bad you were too busy being cockroached back then.

Basically two paragraphs in history schoolbook since we were neither catholic nor protestant and couldn't be affected less with Reformation.

A highly educated priest who realized how rotten the Catholic church is and created the Evangelical church, effectively starting the Reformation.

Supposedly the Vatican sent some ambassador to Ivan the Terrible and he replied that he wanted to know how the papal litter was constructed. But their theological offerings...not so much.

Apparently he wuz Kangz n shiet

he is a fucking cunt

Nothing, pope #1.

The Church were corrupt faggots, but Luther was also a colossal faggot who caused an epidemic of witch burning with his Satan obsession.

Freed black people

WE

>Satan obsession

you went to a Catholic school, didn't ya

A pussy, didn't support farmers against nobles. Thomas Muntzer was the real deal.

The Reformation happened mostly because the Germanic cunts were tired of centuries of being cucked by Latin cunts and Protestantism appealed to their emergent middle class.

he burns in hell

my ancestor :)

sola fide
sola scriptura
sola gratia

He didn't actually want to create the shism but papists couldn't stop their autistic screetching. Also, he betrayed the peasants. Also, national hero.

he is a national hero that btfo the corrupt mafia like catholic church

>Thomas Muntzer was the real deal.

A hundred times this

Meanwhile in early christianity
CHAP. XXXIV.--GREAT IS THE REWARD OF GOOD WORKS WITH GOD. JOINED TOGETHER IN HARMONY, LET US IMPLORE THAT REWARD FROM HIM.
The good servant(4) receives the bread of his labour with confidence; the lazy and slothful cannot look his employer in the face. It is requisite, therefore, that we be prompt in the practice of well-doing; for of Him are all things. And thus He forewarns us: "Behold, the Lord [cometh], and His reward is before His face, TO RENDER TO EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WORK."(5) He exhorts us, therefore, with our whole heart to attend to this,(6) that we be not lazy or slothful in any good work. Let our boasting and our confidence be in Him. Let us submit ourselves to His will.

>didn't support farmers against nobles
This is a good thing

And contradicts the early Christians

>Also, national hero

Unless maybe Bavaria because they're still dirty papists.

Like the early Christians papists

what does this mean?

Luther ended up not getting burned at the stake probably because Leo X had no interest in theological matters, only power politics. A more pious pope would have been the end for him.

tfw your last name is Bauernfeind.

Müntzer and those stupid fucking commie peasants got what they deserved for not knowing their place.

>early Christians
>an existing, legitimate Pope

well meme'd my friendo

I am waiting for an early Church father who is a PRODDIE

Chapter 13. The funeral pile is erected

This, then, was carried into effect with greater speed than it was spoken, the multitudes immediately gathering together wood and fagots out of the shops and baths; the Jews especially, according to custom, eagerly assisting them in it. And when the funeral pile was ready, Polycarp, laying aside all his garments, and loosing his girdle, sought also to take off his sandals,— a thing he was not accustomed to do, inasmuch as every one of the faithful was always eager who should first touch his skin. For, on account of his holy life, he was, even before his martyrdom, adorned with every kind of good. Immediately then they surrounded him with those substances which had been prepared for the funeral pile. But when they were about also to fix him with nails, he said, Leave me as I am; for He that gives me strength to endure the fire, will also enable me, without your securing me by nails, to remain without moving in the pile.

Meanwhile IRL

>Unless maybe Bavaria
can not confirm, I live in Franconia which is technically part of Bavaria. In school Luther was also shown as a hero, despite Bavaria controlling our curriculum.

I don't know/care, the question was what we learned in school about Luther.

FWIW Germany ended up with this 50/50 denominational split because the Peace of Augsburg forced Charles V to accept Protestant princes in the HRE. He was so bitter about this that he abdicated and died shortly thereafter.

He wrote this about his anus:

My sickness entailed that with defecation a lip of my anus swoll to the size of a walnut. On it, there was a small bump, the size of a hemp corn, a very small one.

The bump pained more, the softer the stool was and pained less the harder it became.

If coagulated blood was discharged, I found myself in a pleasant, even enjoyable act of stool evacuation.

The more blood clots left, the more pleasure I felt which made me defecate a few times a day.

If I pushed on it with my finger, it began to itch pleasantly and blood flowed

archive.org/stream/drmartinluthers01kcgoog/drmartinluthers01kcgoog_djvu.txt

Faggot that nailed some gay shit to the door and ruined Europe.
Fucking Germans I swear it must be in the water which explains why their foreigners chimp out more so than others.

That old guy the civil rights leader was named after. I swear the history classes in this country are trash, didn't know of ML until reading about protestantism on my own in adulthood

good lad

Said to be the father of German anti-Semitism.

He lutherally didn't do anything wrong.

a third of all g*rmans died in the thirty years war and without him it never would have happened

top cunt 10/10

dumb paddy

I mean, I learned about him in sunday school but nothing in history class. And even sunday school was mostly just the theology part not the political or historical stuff.

>tfw your last name is Bauernfeind.
What did you mean by this?

Whoops, sage was from another thread, here's a bump to make up for it

>German humor

>sage in the name field

He saw a DEAMON!!!1111
He threw an inkwell at him or something.
Also, It was the fault of Borgias and their indulgences for money. He was just one another german fanatic.

He hated da joos so he is pretty evil

he was well embedded into the Church of Rome, german propaganda turned him into a political figure