Would you date a transgender?

Would you date a transgender?

No, because I'm not a faggot.

If I think they're cute and they're nice and a decent person, I'd date anyone.

No.

What are you gay?

If I could fool my parents into thinking she's female, then maybe.

yes because I am a bifag and love tits and cocks

Only if he had an enormous schlong that still worked and he liked to use from time to time. Like, a schlong that could destroy entire worlds.

You also read this in my voice

I'm bi, I'd date any gender. trans or not.

No plenty of crazy actual women out there if I want to stick my dick in crazy

Post-op?

Only if she has a pussy.

I Never date anyone with mental illness

only if her penis was smaller than mine

which is the problem since you need to ask to see the dick before the date starts

this tends to upset her because it wreaks the illusion

then i'm left truly upset because I didn't realise she could cast illusion and was a wizard

Def

already am

>her
>penis

no, I don't like dick

>the joke
>your head

This thread is a CONSPIRACY

don't you fucking look at me like that, you smug dog

Yea, best of both worlds, mind of a guy body of a woman

So is it fair to assume you're bisexual?

You're cute, user!

No i am not attracted to men, even in disguise. I would not date a midget either or someone in a weelchair. There are so many healthy people to choose from.

only if his dick is tiny

i'd totally have sex with one so long as they're decent looking. to date one they'd have to be super hot and not an annoying sjw (basically blaire white)

Man, if only he was so out of work you could pay him to say anything like that African guy on YouTube.

Depends on the situation. If he was really fucking feminine and shit, and we got to know eachother really well, i might go for it.

Marriage and shit like that, probably not. It's still taboo as fuck around here. Unless he could hide the fact that he's a he it would be okay. Plus I want kids.

Dicks still gotta be small and not a 10 inch pringles can.

Only if they were hot

Some of the male to female trannies are sexy when they're pre-op. Post-op sounds disgusting. I'd rather suck a nice penis than some plastic vagina.

I believe you misspelled transginger

If I wanted to fuck a guy, I'd fuck a guy. If I wanted to fuck a woman, I'd fuck a woman. If I wanted to fuck a delusional self-mutilating queer who insists on being called by pronouns that don't apply to them, I'd shoot myself.

Sure, but only if she's not afraid of bending me over and making me her bitch.

Why don't you save yourself the misery of the rest of your life and go ahead and skip to the end part.

Meh... One night stands only for those objects.

>Misery of not sticking your dick in crazy ^^

Not that guy but I'll take it

Most are too mentally unhinged for my comfort.
Not to mention, they're so insecure and seek gratification to such a degree, they are usually sluts.

then i'm left truly upset because I didn't realise she could cast illusion and was a wizard
0/big-bang-theory

No

Yes, but I find it hard to find a good looking one. Tried OKC and Grindr, but there are none in my area.

I'd date a chick who has a prostatic dick and an actual pussy but not a chick that looks like a full on dude with facial hair ect. I would not date a dude that looks like a chick and has a penis they were born with because they're still a dude to me. I resect them as a woman, i just wont fuck them.

Only if they bent me over and fucked me as well as punished me when i got out of line.

Wtf hell no. If you are straight you like Females who were born with....well you know actual female reproductive organs. I can't imagine fucking one of those nasty fake pussy's The one I saw on the Howard stern show was disgusting. High pitched mike looked ready to pass out.

Already am

no

/thread

Faggot scum fuckin kys