Son dating an Hungarian girl

My son (20 years old, in grad school) emailed us that he has proposed to his GF, who is from Hungary. She is coming to visit us for Easter.
What should we know about Hungary to make her welcome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rQm8HOQnto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They crave food.

Don't be niggers. That's all you need to know.

Do nothing special. Your son obviously didnt put much effort into finding his wife why should you

Ask her to bring some pálinka.

Most people do, yes

We aren't.

In Hungary it's custom to kiss family on the lips. Don't hesitate to give her a big fat Hungarian pusz pusz kiss to make her feel welcome.

>Most people do, yes
BECAUSE THEY ARE HUNGRY

Damn op how old are you?
My son was born 2 years ago

He's been dating her for 9 months and known her 2 years.

She is only 19 and in the US - but that is a good idea; we will order some

remove yourself from this board please

They have a border wall too

Well, I can see that you've already read up on European traditions and customs if you know about Easter, so I'm sure you'll be a fine host, OP.

Throat singing.

That's actually a bit more sophisticated humor than I expected. Bravo.

>She is only 19
And? 18 is the legal age to buy booze in Hungary.

Lol, no. Kisses on the cheek is the custom.

The sovietic flag would be a nice touch

>She is only 19 and in the US
>and in the US
>in the US
You only had to read 4 more words

>Hungarian

Bottom of the barrel

She must be very hot for him to marry at 20 and holy fuck im 20 myself cant imagine fucking marrying hoe i date for 9 months

Isn't that just pretend Austria?

As opposed to a chav?

listen to this guy it's true
also slap her ass

Are you not aloud to just carry alcohol in the USA if you are under 21, genuine question?

Both families are very Catholic

Hungarian qts mostly like to listen to Ákos

Buy a disc of him or two

youtube.com/watch?v=1rQm8HOQnto

Airport security could be a problem. And having it in a vehicle with you when underage is a crime.
Yes, really

PAPRIKA IN THE ANUS

FACT: only women and homosexuals listen to Ákos

so is mine lol who marries at 20

>My son (20 years old)

Highly doubt

that's the joke, don't spoil the joke

>a barely mobile pile of lard got a magyar gf
>I didn't
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I did.

feel free

PAPRIKA IN THE NOSE

Be sure to strew a shitload of paprika over every dish you offer her.

cola with paprika, cake with paprika, pudding with paprika, you get the idea

Make the paprikas krumpli

here she is

GOULASH IN THE BUTTHOLE

are you sure you're not mormon instead of catholic?
how many more kids you've got?

six

PAPRIKA IN MY EYES

what meme is this.

that's a tuna bro

nigga you Abraham
you're father of crowds

Also some winter salami. Shit is dope.

One good idea, so worth it
Thanks all - I am leaving work, now

TOKAY IN MY BRAIN

I bet your wife takes nigger cock behind your back dumb
shit you'll die the soon anyways

WHAT MEME IS THIS

shame on you, what are you waiting for?

as opposed to the english qts rigth?

PAPRIKA IN THE BELLYBUTTON

Put the MAD back in MADžarska by doing a ring dance with the whole family, OP!

WHAT MEME IS THIS?!

MY MEME

kek'd
well memed my dear neighbor

American ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Hungarian''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' girl lmao prolly some CHIcana DÓRI RODRIGUEZ DE LA HACIENDA whose great great great grandma was 1/128 hungarian WE WUZ HORSES ARROWS MONARCHY N SHIET

pic saved!

WHAT MEME IT IS?!

It is better to ask in their general thread /kurva annyatok/. Be nice and greet them properly:

utállak mindnyájatokat, ti unalmas, faszszopó, felszínes niggerek.

I wonder how many of those memes are out there.

Talk about Trianon

here's another one cos you made me laugh

whoa nigga we just met, you dont have to be so direct just now, lets know each other first shall we?

Cops mostly will just confiscate it, make you dump it out or if your being an asshole ticket you.

no offense but magyar has to be the ugliest language in europe

it is the ugliest because it is weird and overly unnecessarily complicated and so over engineered it is not even google translatable. just like if you switch from java to lisp or haskell or something,

Its only ugly because of the accent, English in Hun accent sounds bad, Slovak in Hun accent is sin, Hun in Hun accent is Mordor

kek

brb registering on interpals

It's not too bad. Maybe a viewing of The Fifth Seal, an artfag movie about a group of urbane gentlemen from the 40s just chatting at a table, will change your mind. A Hunposter used to be very passionate about it, so I gave it a look, and it really is a pleasant watch.

its time to end you all. this gone too far

>it is the ugliest because it is weird and overly unnecessarily complicated
yeah, didnt really mean ugly per se, but more like weird, dont want to offend anyone
we're neighbors and i swear i couldnt understand a single word, it's like alien speak
ill give it a try thanks!

OP, this is an young and impressionable EE girl going to big America. You don't have to do anything special. She will already be blown away by mundane shit yoh take for granted.

Tisztelt hölgyeim és uraim,
Viktor vagyok, és mindannyiójukat utálom. Önök túlsúlyos, értelmileg fogyatékos, élet nélküli emberek, akik egész nap bumfordi képeket nézegetnek. Önök Magyarország szégyenei. Őszintén, látott már valamelyikőjük valaha is női nemi szervet? Gondolom szórakoztató lehet másokat kigúnyolni a saját szeleburdiságuk miatt, de önök ezt az egészet új szinten művelik. Ez rosszabb, mint lájkolni az MSZP-t a facebookon.
Ne fogják vissza magukat. Jöjjenek csak nekem. Gyakorlatilag tökéletes vagyok. Én vagyok az FC Felcsút elnöke, és az ország miniszterelnöke. Önök milyen sportokat űznek azon kívül, hogy meztelen, rajzolt japán emberekre tornáztatják a fütyijüket? Jól keresek, és van egy csinos feleségem is (éppen most szeretkeztünk, ANNYIRA peták volt). Önök mind melegek, akiknek meg kéne ölniük magukat. Köszönöm a figyelmet.

>having a son
damn man, what are you doing on Sup Forums?

good lad

We deserved it desu