Good morning, Sup Forumstards

Good morning, Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

ciaradesu.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCSMRPGqu5t7FK8EVZrZl8ww/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you cook the perfect scrambled egg?

You're 18 and still in high school?

Can you spit in my mouth please fuck you're hot

Gibe us "less intelligent people" a prof.
Also tits or gtfo

>genius
>trump supporter

>My IQ is 166
>proud Trump supporter

wanna start breeding future generations to MAGA?

we both posted the same thing, user. what if we're twins that got separated at birth..

I wouldn't be a genius if I believed that's your IQ without proof. Too bad you still sit alone at lunch.

Sheep tend to think alike

let's meet and find out, if you are, I'd fuck me

You autistic motherfucker.

You were here fewer than a few hours ago with the same old spiel.

This shit is corny, and you need to fuck the fuck off with your bullshit.

Hell, I'll post the same damn thing I posted before to your dumb inquiry.

Hey, OP!

Could you help me prove that for any compact simple gauge group G, a non-trivial quantum Yang–Mills theory exists on R^4 and has a mass gap Δ > 0?

You're about as original as a bitch Redditor.

smfh, son

I don't cook.
Haha, Still salty about the election? Too bad she lost. MAGA!
Here's your proof.

the cringe is killing me. I'm fucking dying. just stop. put and end to the misery of everybody around you and your life. please, I'm begging you

Straight As without bothering (equivalent to the word study now) and a. IQ of +160 , I smell bait. IQ is based from academic intelligence, that being said you listen to music very often which states you have a much lower IQ and lied. Whether this is bait or not you're still an egotistical lying prick who likes making people feel lower than you.

>mensa
lol

I'm not an American, but still, if you were a genius and a Trump supporter you'd be able to come up with a well reasoned argument why.

>trump supporter detected

OP is this you? ciaradesu.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCSMRPGqu5t7FK8EVZrZl8ww/videos

If you claim to understand music at a deeper level than others, why do you list mundane fucking folk singers as something to brag about?

>you listen to music very often which states you have a much lower IQ

Foolish

And you browse Sup Forums.
I call bullshit.

yep, it looks like her

thought so :)

>Ms Ciara
looks like your 166 IQ comes with a vagina

When you (really) turn 18 I'd date you.

Geniuses are known to have no fucking common sense. You'd know that if you were one.

Where's your chin Leafy?

Op you probably are really smart, but arrogance is the pitfall of even the smartest people. You are not better than anyone. You are nothing different. Just know that so you don't waste your potential; however much that might be.

Why didn't you get a cap that fits properly to your tiny peanut head?

uh huh, sure buddy

Stop thinking that you are so special. We were all 18 once. Get down on the level of the "common folks" and stop hiding your face with your gay fucking hair! Nobody cares how high you can score on a test. What have you done with your life? Why should anyone care what you think about anything?

OP has terrible opsec mentions frank turner, has frank turner on blogger profile. blogger com profile/07997988623385299096 easy correlation. Seems like you are known on here so idk why you're making these threads

"Historically, IQ is a score obtained by dividing a person’s mental age score, obtained by administering an intelligence test, by the person’s chronological age, both expressed in terms of years and months. The resulting fraction is multiplied by 100 to obtain the IQ score." If your IQ is still 166 at the age of 32 (allegedly the peak of intelligence) that would be a feat worth bragging about (if it is even true to begin with).

Not even joking, last time I tested my iq I got 167. Get on my level op!

Where can one take an iq test?

It's like the 3rd time i see this post with the same text and picture.. either you're pathetic enough to need the attention from stranger's on b or you're a moron copying posts for shits and gigs . Either way get a life

I'm pretty sure most colleges will offer them for one reason or another

meager 142 IQ here.

The perfect scrambled egg(s) are never to be made in quantities less than 4 eggs. They need moisture of surrounding eggs to balance the heat of the pan.
Whisk 4-6 eggs in a bowl with a couple pinches of sea-salt and one pinch of black pepper, until the consistency is a thick, creamy yellow, with bubbles forming from the whisking.
Heat pan to medium-high heat and add two tbsps of real butter.
When butter melts, but does not yet burn, pour in the eggs, let them sit for 30 seconds. Add one teaspoon of sour cream right on top.
Take your spatula and pull the eggs from the North side to the south and the south side to the north, curling the cooked eggs in the middle and allowing liquid egg to replace them on the pan' surface. Allow another 20 seconds, repeat. flip. cook another 20 seconds, chop every 2 inches from east to west. remove eggs from pan the instant no more liquid is visible. Eggs should clump while remaining moist.
Season with black pepper to taste and add a garnish of finely-sliced green onions.

Btw, genius-slut. TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

OP has fb and twitter account linked to blogger account mentioned above sips tea

hurrrr durrrr lols

MUH IQ

can't even cook a fucking scrambled egg

>what is bait
faggot

We got a snowflake.

old pasta is old

Hey op, fuck off you liar faggot, if u had any intelligence at all u wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums.
>genius level...
Yea fuckin right more like attention seeking shit bird scum.
Please kys

iof you really had a high IQ... you wouldnt be bitching about it here to us going " HAHA!"

Go blow your own dick somewhere else... and at least swallow so you dont have to clean up after.

You obviously don't understand the introduction of linguistics into music. I'm foolish? Elaborate.

>fag

Looks like the Titanic in back
30 Jan at 9:30AM.

Is that you?

>Stale copypasta is stale

hey girl,

congrats for feeling fine.
I noticed that you can't even speak properly and don't understand a lot of stuff (refering to "why my life is easy"). I recommend to stop bragging to use your potential for the good instead although I do understand that you feel flattered by that number; but honey, that's all it is, a number. It is not even representing what you are capable of doing intellectually, even less representative for what you are actually doing. And that is what really counts: it's what you do. What you can do is barely relevant. Nothing's gonna change if you CAN do something but don't.

Have fun,
user

Titanic?

>what is double bait

Yeah, OP has a picture of a ship in the background. Not the pic OP has posted here, but somewhere else.

Do you really think that having a high IQ makes you immune to being a fucking retard?

Also
>understand music on a deeper level
>not listening to Bathory
>allofmywut

I would expect someone with an iq as high as yours to have better prose :p

What is so cringey about this autist you buzzword using fgt

what are your sexual fetishes?

>Itt: people with low iq and with a god complex getting triggered over a b8 thread

>listening to music means you have a low iq

Where is your source you dumb shit

I want to know this too. I find that people with higher intelligence tend to be more asexual.

Unless you're new i do NOT understand how you fall for this shitty bait