Ask an Australian anything

Ask an Australian anything

Shit!
Those homos forced them to wear this!
(dear janitor, those are boy nipples, no ban pls)

Where do you live in Australia?

What time is it?

What direction does the whirl in the toilet go when you flush?

lewd

Tassie

6.35 am. Suns just coming up

How do you feel about a leaf husbando?
Cute sissy twinks are meant to be humiliated and violated tho

is it true that during the cronulla riots, 50+ aussies teamed up on a single lebbo, AND LOST?

post butt

In the direction of you are mum

Depends if he's cute

no. Sounds like something you just made up for a laugh if I'm honest

That's the last thing you want mate...

How many half anglo half filipino people have you met in person during your life?

>Depends if he's cute
W-what about one that could lift you up with one arm?

Fuck off you fucking fags

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO LEWD

RIGHT NOW

I MEAN IT

No point in resisting

Well my uncles brother is married to a flip so their daughter I guess. She's a sweet little thing

Want a bet?

>Want a bet?
Well, 2 arms maybe.

How old is she? Does she look similar to pic related]
>uncles brother
Are you telling me you are the half filipino daughter?

Show boi pussy

A lot of people could do that maybe. Maybe not though

She's like 6? idk. a kid

ffs man the brother of my Mum's sister's husband I guess is the excruciating explanation to your mundane nonsense.

Honestly Britain can't go into recession fast enough. At least you're funny when you're poor

>A lot of people could do that maybe.
225? I could jerk that no problem though that'd mean you're about as heavy as me lmao.
Also do you top?

Eh I think I'm like 250 freedoms? I reckon about 120kg anyway and basically 6'2

And yeah if I was to do something like that I'd be a top 100%

Same stats as me desu. Do you lift? I guess you're not interested in a bara manpussy are you?

>6
I see, turns out even in Australia which is a hotbed for WMAF I still managed to be born here half Filipino 14 years ahead of this girl.
World isn't fair, but I suppose I could ask any aussie that doesn't live in rural areas and they'd tell me they've come across one half pinoy halfbreed in their lifetime. Its the new world, which is why it doesn't make sense why I was born here
>Honestly Britain can't go into recession fast enough. At least you're funny when you're poor
I don't think you understand, everyone is poor here wealth here is an illusion. The only people who think they're in a wealthy country are the Polish and the black immigrants
>At least you're funny when you're poor
We are poor

Nah not really my bag sorry mate

And no I don't lift. I'm what can only be referred to as a fat shit really. Got my reasons but they're not very good at this point

Rough I guess.

What's wrong with being flip anyway? They seem pretty happy even if they've got China's balls in their tonsils these days

Tbh fatties aren't my thing but some are pretty cute.

are you australian?

Nothing wrong with being a halfbreed its just I don't look like either, so I tend to whine about it

Eh I guess I was pretty handsome when I was younger and thin but hey life can catch up with you

No I'm a tasmanian

Eh it could be worse mate. Probably nicer living in britain that flip land too to be fair

do you suck dicks?

n-no

and emu dicks ?

Only if they catch me

>At least you're funny when you're poor
explain

also
>Honestly Britain can't go into recession fast enough.
[spoiler]not happening[/spoiler]

Wanna come have a beer with me, cunt?

Eh I'm pretty sure its Frankie Boyle. But some comedian explaining how comedy becomes darker in recession. I had a quick google but couldn't find it

Eh good luck invading Spain or whatever so you can have pride in some rock while your population rots in chav commieblocs

Yeah I'd like that.

see you at the pub in about 20 minutes then

yea it's a shame he's not on TV much anymore

also no one is invading anyone you cunt, and we're doing just fine despite them telling us our economy would fall off a cliff (i voted remain as well)

t. fastest growing G7 economy in 2016

its 7.35 you cheeky wanker. Not going to be caught out by this again

Well the thing with Frankie is that he's brilliant on a pannel like say mock the week but he's shit at stand up. Its kinda sad. Couple that with Dylan Moran moving out of the range that I found funny and there's not really much going.

That being said apart from the podcasts the only thing of Ricky Gervais' that I've ever found funny was his standup and Humanity will come out soon.

Be good to see him do something not based on nostalgia or dragging his corpse around without Merchant making it work like Derek