JUST

JUST

How hard did Based Misoginy Squad triggered her Marlelcuck sensibilities?

It supposedly gave her an existantial crises.

she hated the movie, just like she hated ghostbusters.

she's FOOT SLUT

Because of how bad it was. Bad in the way that took away all her hope of ever enjoying watching the movies it's her job to review.

She's beautiful though.

When did nerds start dressing/styling like 80s punk rockers? Shits confusing.

I like her, some of her opinions are REALLY dumb though.

She's got pretty sensible opinions if you ask me.

While her content is certainly cringy, her actual reviewing is usually spot-on.

She hated Ghostbusters because her handler/bf told her to, she isn't courting the sjws, she is couring the neckbeards.
SS she hated because she can't help but hate everything DC does, like the good Marvelfag she is.

can't tell if she would be good looking or not if she dressed normal

ugly

I like her crazy flabby arms

>, she isn't courting the sjws, she is couring the neckbeards.

I was actually going to post how she knew her audience but I havent seen enough of her reviews to express that opinion. Guess I'm not the only one that finds her a bit insincere.

I think she would look reasonably pretty if she lost a little bit of weight, she's currently a tiny bit on the heavy side while having a naturally squarish form, which isn't too flattering.

>She's beautiful though.

>eyes too close together
>wedge-shaped, bulbous nose
>desperate usage of heavy eye makeup to divert attention from both

Is that Miley wtf

I really preferred Skyrim over Oblivion. Those potato faced character models were just horrible.

>feminst
>lesbian
>"into" nerdy stuff thats really just mainstream jewish media pushed trash
>thinks women are oppressed in any way in america
No

I rather fuck the tranny from Sense8 than her, honestly

does seeing the outline of her nipple makes you change your mind good sir

nice saggy dyke tits lmao

>her actual reviewing is usually spot-on.

She needs to work on her vocabulary thought, she speaks like Trump.

here is a superior waifu for you fags

>not a dyke
>not fat
>tits aren't sagging
>doesn't have ignorant opinions about issues she learned from tumblr/the ellen show
>doesn't base her entire life on tank girl
>doesn't look like a truck stop hooker

she's one of those weirds chicks that kinda looks good in front you but is a total dumpster fire on photos.

MILKY

the tranny from sense8 is so hot

What review, she just complains about 10 minutes whitout giving a single argument. Fuck off shill

Back when she started her bf used to literally throw lines at her when she forgotten what she was supposed to say, that might be because she was nervous...but she comes off as such a fake nerd girl.
Then again, is not like her fanbase cares she is giving them just what they want.

>Horny over a saggy tit
Being this much of a klv

Meh
Her '''''''review''''''' might just as well have been: 'Not Muh Marvel' and be done with.
The hyperbole these retards indulge completely destroys whatever argument they might actually have, with this movie even more. This wasn't BvS, this movie wasn't trying to say anything deep, it was just an action flick.

I'd hit that, yeah.

But to be fair, I have no standarts and will fuck any girl with a pulse

And her knees are too sharp.

chicks with colored hair and tattoos should throw up some serious red flags

>mai YouTube waifu is JUSTed

I'm kinda ok with it, if they can pull it off.
My fetish are preppy girls thou.

She's from Georgia, all women down there are fat. They eat nothing but Paula Dean and cuck with black bulls.

She's beautiful.

Is the robot her boyfriend?

Yeah

She looks like a tranny in every still image I've seen of her. Like literally Christina Wu tier face.

Is her bf a NuMale or a Chad?
I bet its a NuMale...mang, lately i find myself liking Chads more and more, at least over those cuckie NuMales that are taking over.

cbg19 a cute and a nice and a always right

-faint doo doo doo doo-
TODAY ON THE ROBOT SHOW

ARM FLAILS!

fuck off cuck

take a break from Sup Forums

it's not easy for everyone famalam

I know, right?

She is probably dating a 4channer neckbeard with 30 pounds of extra fat and lots of Frozen toys...

Indeed sir, indeed. Please facilitate further graphics.

Thank fucking god people are starting to notice how hiveminded and toolishly un-self aware this site's community has gotten.

>people only exist as two social classifications
>implying people can't have qualities of both

You could be a Chad and whatever term you have for yourself (yet still use the word "cuck" with venom, as if women want you in the first place, right?) if you just did some basic shit, like forcing yourself to socialize and groom yourself decently.

Your pedo cunnyfus groom themselves, there's no reason you sad sacks can't.

She's a hipster.

It's like you can almost smell her through the screen every time you see her. Just absolutely disgusting. Like opening a can of sardines in mustard sauce. Grossest chick on the web and that's saying a lot.