only in america

This

>polite
>also zero bullshit
>work hard
>good food
>spawn thicc qts

>El KoreANO
The only kind of good immigrant here are germans, they are hard working, smart and seem to be fond of the heat amd people here.

Good behaviour
Friendly
Hard working

Poles living in Germany >>>>>> actual poles

Unironically this.

>polite, hardworking, high income
>hate mainlander bullshittery and commies

These guys have started moving into my neighborhood. Top lads.

No, These guys are best

You're wrong. There are Gurkhas in my town stationed at a nearby army base. They're all entitled pricks, they do whatever they want and nobody cares because they don't speak English. They just barge through and scream at each other in Nepalese everywhere.

And their food is delicious. I eat Pho at least twice a month. Nothing beats it.

viets in socal act like mexican gangbangers. 0/10 would deport

that sucks because I really like the ones in the bay area

why are all koreans named kim?

NRI girls are great.

asians are conformist as fuck

Unironically these guys. They speak english, vast majority are not muslim, and they don't whine like Mexicans.

Sikhs

they nig it up though

All of our underclasses nig it up so you gotta take what you can get.

these guys, they always have a nice smile on their faces, will be kind with you, will conversate with you, will not rape/rob u
also a chink is my number 1 drug dealer

this
vietnamese are just asian mexicans

Hey Pajeet

the only migrants i liked were brazilians although the numbers say they are rare here

>already speak English
>close allies
>good culture
I love the british.

t. Kim Song Jun

>t.kim
>t.rajesh
>t.zing pingping
>t.http
>t.nguyen
>t.bretoslav koziwenky
>t.karchi rajbongshi
>t.white
>t.duterte
>t.zhang
>t.singh

those are all me

t. Kim Yo Sook
U N D E R R A T E D

my question as well, why do Koreans have so few last names? Chinks and Japs have way more of those, Korean ones I can name only about 5 or 6

IT is worst here. It is called cockroach. Please take every one of them, Canada.

Gooks don't have family names. They are using clan names as family names.
Ancient Chinese had Clan name (姓 Xing), Family name (氏 Shi), and Given name (名 Ming). So for example, the Great Duke of Qi's clan name is Jiang, his family name is Lu, and given name is Shang. He also went by the Courtesy name of Ziya (because you weren't suppose to use his actual given name for stupid reasons).
This system was carried over to Japan by the way. Technically Tokugawa Ieyasu is a member of the Genji clan, of the Tokugawa family, with a give name of Ieyasu.
There aren't that many clan names, so as the populations increased in China and Japan people adopted new family names to make it easier to tell who was who. And so you have lots of family names in China and Japan.

When the Koreans adopted Chinese style names in the 7th Century, the Chinese were mixing up the use of clan names and family names. So the Koreans never bothered to learn how the system actually worked and simply transcribed the clan names they already had as their family names. That is why there's so few Korean last names today. Their "family names" are actually clan names from the 7th century and they never bothered to make new family names in the 1300 years since then.
(Well actually, the Japanese tried to give them a chance at making new last names in the 20th century, but the Koreans resisted. I guess they were too stupid to understand that the Japanese weren't asking them to drop their clan names, they were asking them to create new family names to be inserted between their existing clan names and given names.)

So there you go.

It means working class.

classic japanese post

they're all different clans and have different way of writing in traditional Chinese

"IT"?

All immigrants are shit. No exceptions.

>Simon Rhee
Need I say more?

I agree. Plus, the HTC is fucking bomb

Yea, basically, Asians are great immigrants.

Yea, European immigrants are also hardworking. As long as they aren't uncivilized cunts who harbor a deep hatred for the country they go to.

Plus, they share multiple similarities to the U.S.

Yea, I have so many Chinese friends from summer camps. These people are fucking bomb, too.

no fucking shit
stay in ur country faggot

Asian immigrants are generally pretty good. I know alot of Koreans and they're all chill and fun to hang with. The Chinese just mind their own business and are hard workers. Can't say much about Japanese since I am only acquainted with two and one of them got fired from work for molesting students

did the jap look something like this?

>[…] and one of them got fired from work for molesting students
GIANT FUCKING RIP

Japs are the worst on Sup Forums. They act like cockroach. Please take everyone of them, 2channel.

>one of them got fired from work for molesting students
wtf? I wanna hear that story!

t. Kim Sung-Park

God tier jap post

i think he means like the technicians since theyre usually indians like IT you know so basically indians are bad

>(Well actually, the Japanese tried to give them a chance at making new last names in the 20th century, but the Koreans resisted. I guess they were too stupid to understand that the Japanese weren't asking them to drop their clan names, they were asking them to create new family names to be inserted between their existing clan names and given names.)

yeah, that's the very gist of 創氏改名 policy, even though in contemporary korea it's yet another Legend of Japanese Oppression™ that "jap pigs planned to take names away from koreans"

>gurkas and your anecdotal experience of them means every Nepalese person is a specific archetype
Do you not realise how retarded you are? Especially when the people moving into to user's neighbourhood are likely skilled workers and rich, not soldiers.

reddit is just one click away

This.

Argentinians are by far my favorite latin american immigrants as well
Their accent is quite cool imho

Asian immigrants are hard-working people in general, so they're ok as well.

They are race traitors. Tell me, Is anything positive going to come out of this immigrants crap?