What is the tastiest part of woman body

What is the tastiest part of woman body

Her asshole (clean obviously)

Feet. Oh delicious, scrumptious feet. With your delicate toes that I lick clean. Give me feet to sleep in my dreams

>sexually
for me the armpits, clean shaven is a bonus. *smell* the glorious smell oh god yes and how soft they are oh dear lord
>gastronomically
the arms and legs, enough muscles and little fat

Her lungs

HA HA HA YES! thats my fetish too!

>liver
Healthy and tasty, only downside is that livers have a lot of iron so don't eat it too often

how clean? I prefer at least a days worth of sweaty butt funk in there. Have eaten it after she didn't shower for 5 days once. It was salty and kind of bitter, but also kind of sweet. She spreads her asshole and pushes it open so I can get wayyy up in there, the deeper I go the sweeter it tastes, must be her rectal mucus I was tasting.

The other day I rinsed my mouth after eating her ass, and when I spit out the water was tinted brown. Also she did ass to mouth, and the next morning her face still smelled like ass and was smeared in lipstick still.

those fantastic tits. sauce??

mmmmmm, bum bogies

her 1040 deduction

I like a nice clean asshole, moist but clean, like straight out of the shower is the best time to let your woman sit on your face.

Can't forget about the bits of toilet paper lint I lick out of there

I prefer the liver lightly fried with some pan gravy it's delicious

That's how I started too, man. haha but the smell of a ripe sweaty asshole just grew on me. Seeing girls at the gym with swamp ass showing through their shorts just drives me nuts.

> rectal mucous

I'm done with this thread.

I second that.

ass, tiddies, ass and tiddies

Albert Fish said that the best part is the ass. It's tender according to him.

Served with fava beans and a nice chianti?

tits

ass

i eat ass but that is just fucking disgusting

How have none you virgins mentioned neck?

neck have no taste you dumb virgin faggot

Pussy stank

It would get her to taste sweet after you do it.

Her cock and balls. Mmm.

depends on how oftwn they work out, but upper inside part of the thigh is usually juicy if they arent a gymnast or biker type. also the upper part of the inside of the arm, by the arm pit, but it's harder to cook right.