Why do black people constantly talk about race?

Why do black people constantly talk about race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjPeF4lkEeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are into racing

envy, and gives them something to do whilst they evolve.

because they need to put other races down to feel good about themselves. they always claim everything when in reality other races contributed more to humanity

They don't know how to just be human on a pale blue dot.

White people are the devil.black people are angels.hahahaha just kidding nigger got to nig.

When your people haven't done anything you have to compensate somehow

They don't. The same group of ~100k or so do. Which is an astronomically small portion of the overall population.

You only notice when they do, not when they don't, and you're too stupid to notice confirmation bias

dey be oppress

What else do you have that came from up your ass for us today?

To get white pussy.

Consider the following:
>The Racism that they preach doesn't exist.
>The only Racism is the Racism they themselves create. It is a self fulfilling prophecy.
>They have to keep reminding people of Racism because there is no Racism. This is a common tactic in argument and politics.
>They are just puppets being manipulated and used by (((them.)))
>etc.. etc..

What else do you want them.to talk about? How tough college was? Their challenging career? The rigors of being a father and raising a child?

because is works. If no one cared, they would not care.

Black people just need to wake the fuck up.
They got talent that's for sure. They are in entertainment industry, sports industry, and they can dance like a badass.

I've never heard a statement more true

because they are rasists

Not all, only some.

That image is misleading.
Almost ALL of the slave owners in the US were either Wealthy Jewish Business Tycoons or other Blacks. Not whites.

themoreyouknow.jpg

I agree with your comic.

The way Democrats mainpulate them, make false promises, and promises that dont even make sense, (but they wouldnt know better) the blacks think they are on their side. but to the democrats... the blacks are just a vote, and can be dismissed later...

we dont though I dont know why you think this

Bitch plz

>ITT: white people and nerds

>jewish
>plantation owner

Choose one

"wealthy Jewish"
I agree with you and the comic.
Democratic string pullers are wealthy Jews.

I agree with you and the comic XD

BLM
ANTIFA
NAACP

Shall i go on?

JIDF Shill detected!!

That's how both parties feel about blacks. Just republicans havn't been as good at manipulating them.

That is the only thing they have going for them.

The reality you built for yourself is very scary isn't it?

more nazi chicks

The only other black race that had black slaves were the chiefs over in Africa.
Probably still do to this day.
Aren't Jews white?
I mean if ur gonna start doing the skin color b.s. than u gotta call it out.
Don't matter if ur a white French Canadian. Ur white.
If ur from Honduras. Ur Brown.
If ur from London and are black.
Ur black.

love how "white supremacists" are always bottom of the barrel inbred genetic trash of white people.

And therein lies the problem, you people don't do anything

some black people care a lot but most of us dont give that much of a shit. your probably a dumb american so thats all you know

Because they think it's a race.

Fair enough, I can agree with that for sure.

I dont side with any political party, theyre all just as corrupt, guilty, and shitty as the next.

I dont really hate black people for the color of their skin, but I do end up hating many that I meet, as I live in the south and its not their skin color. Its that they end up being these ghetto dumb characters, gullible, unclean and what not. Not condemning all of them to this persona, but so many fit it unfortunately.

Because it's their only card to play.
They get btfo on statistics, legitimate studies, and pretty much anything other than sports.

Noggers are the only group of people that would consider Obama a good president, can you guess why?
If you try to tell them facys about hostory their responses usually on involve "your just racist". they simply can't grasp the concept that racism exists on two ends. there little snowflakes who desire everything in life without working for it so they steal it, noggets even steal history.

Both ends of the spectrum are gross, they are trash for sure

All funded by Obama and George Soros.
A black guy and white guy.
It's funny Obama talks shit to white ppl but loves to hang out at golf courses with rich white ppl and other fancy places with a lot of white ppl.
I'm not saying it's all white but damn he sure does love rich old white folks.

>The only other black race that had black slaves were the chiefs over in Africa.
Not true.
Pick up a history book.

>Aren't Jews white?
Strawman/10
No Jews are not white, Jews originate from the middle east. Nice try though.
Pick up a history book.

>I mean if ur gonna start doing the skin color b.s. than u gotta call it out.
You really are clueless.
LOL/10

youtube.com/watch?v=FjPeF4lkEeQ

forever murder season

Nignog checking in to confirm this, seriously a moot (MOOT!?) point that is brought up exclusively by non blacks in my circle. Also no, the majority of us are not BLM supporters as we recognize consistent black:black crime is far more salient than occasional police brutality.

America in the 1600's? Smfh user.

"Because they're neeeee-groes!"

like sports matter in real life. By the way black guys get the hottest white girls

>your probably a dumb american so thats all you know
>your

kek
Who is dumb now?

We wuz kangz n sheeeeeeit

No but seriously, I saw something the other day that seriously tried to claim that the original Russians were (drumroll) Africans. They were very seriously circlejerking over this on Facebook.

Fucking mind boggling.

Cause their fathers never taught them to talk about anything else

...oh wait

some black people believe anything. probably poor education or something along those lines

>George Soros
>white guy

pick one

Yes. They had black slaves.
Yet every jew I seen on tv are white.
Ur the one that started calling out skin colors which no one should give a crap about.

>lol a typo

good job faggot

They use it like an immunity card and a get out of jail free card.

Ever heard a nigger talk about slavery? you'd think it was last year - 200 years ago and they still use it to justify inbred rampant criminality and as an excuse to scream for advantage all the time.

I agree with you

Many different regions, cultures, races owned black slaves

Jews would not be considered white, as there is the ethnicity of Jew, which is sort of obvious to anyone who has picked up a book for even a minute.

I agree with you, Im not the dude you were calling out though.

Youre not alone amongst these reatrds lol

>or other Blacks

White owned 99% of all black slaves.

The question isn't is the distribution of ownership. If there is ten slave owner and are 2 white and 8 black then right wing scum will claim that the majority of slave owners is black. Conveniently igoring that the 2 white slave owners own 200 slaves combined while the 8 black owner have 10 slaves total.

No go on, post that completely untrue infograph about the first slave owner in America being black.

Isn't he white?
He ain't brown or black.
I can tell u that much.

no we dont

prove you're a nigger

your succinct and eloquent writing has invoked suspicion.

What you said earlier was completely wrong dude lmao

It doesnt mean your stupid, just means a little bit of further reading is needed on the matter

cheers

How exactly is George Soros not white

>skin colors
You still don't get it. It has nothing to do with skin color.
The only one here talking about skin color is YOU. You are one of those blacks OP is talking about who only cares about race aren't you?

Nignog monitoring this thread, explain how i get along with rednecks deep in the sticks of AL and GA WAY better than the pretentious bearded faggots here in San Fran? Every race has many flavors, I find it quite easy to link up with the ones i like and avoid the ones i dont

JIDF

>>George Soros
>>white guy
>pick one

pure hungarian
how does hes not whie?

My black friends prefer to avoid the topic most of the time tbh.

no point discussing this bs with these guys because its always the same shit.

nigs be nogging xd or its the 'not white people' jews and then back to black people being niggers etc.

Pool party's over assholes...

>The way Democrats mainpulate them, make false promises, and promises that dont even make sense, (but they wouldnt know better) the blacks think they are on their side. but to the democrats... the blacks are just a vote, and can be dismissed later...

That sounds really familiar...I think someone else pulled that trick recently with people more retarded than niggers.

Black chiefs sold the black to Americans.
Current Jews are even the real Jews.
Read the bible and u would know that.
Ppl need to know that skin color doesn't matter and they should say what is ur nationality.
Kys.

(((George Soros))) is Hungarian Jewish.

google.jpg

Are not real Jews.** Damn phone.

White owned 99% of all black slaves
>in the USA yes, not in the world
>currently in africa there are more living slaves owned by black than there ever were in the USA.
>less than 5% of whites owned slaves in America
>most white american families never owned slaves

Honestly that's the issue with both the media and facebook at this point.

>Trump supporters are all racist Stormfront fascists

>Hillary supporters are all pontificating cunts who want to slurp Hill's dick off

>Black people are all race-obsessed simpletons who burn everything, riot, and have literally never had a job

The worst shitstains of our society are the ones that have the loudest voices, and in turn set the bar for the rest of their ilk.

Sure, I agree with that too, its a tact used on any easily inflammed deomgraphic that isnt very penisvie.

You are definitely right about that example as well

Im not sticking up for any of the candidates or parties. Like I said, theyre all terrible.

lost tribe of israel in the bible could be the black jews. thats what i got from it

So where are talking about nationality now.
Why does Sup Forums hate blacks when they are Americans or just from different countries.
Sup Forums always talks shit about them cause they are black.
Get a white French Canadian.
He's not white.
He's French Canadian.
Wtf?

He's a fucking kike you good goy faggot.

Yeah. They spread all over the world.
Some Native Americans could also be the lost tribe.

You seem to be the one who is confused.
Jews are not the Hebrews. This is a whole other subject I am not going to go into. Needless to say you have some misconceptions. I am not talking about the Hebrews, I am talking about the Jews.

Again, pick up a history book.
>bible
kek

Eh, while some of that is true, it doesnt paint a whole picture and doesnt resonate with your original post. Youve sort of changed your statements since your first post that someone else responded to with green text..

You seem pretty upset and have some further research to do. Hope your day gets better! Keep reading!

Jews that migrated to europe and russia became pretty white looking, resembling italians.

Honestly, I have to say I am proud of you Sup Forums. A race related thread with almost 100 replies without a single dickpic.

Baffling.

>Why does Sup Forums hate blacks
We don't, the blacks hate whites.
Stop trying to derail the thread.
0/10

You have nobody to blame but yourself

>slave

this
>you mad black boy

Thanks for the (you), erudite diction the sole purview of whites? Flawedtheory.jpg

Umm proof of the melanin variety, circa 6 minutes ago

Searching Sup Forums catalog i see:
0 anti-black threads
3 anti-white threads

>Racism
Seems legit.

You should get that hand checked out. That skin color doesn't look normal.

Niggers gonna Nigg.

You spell like a nigger

oooh that sentence was a mess. Did you use a thesaurus? Anyway I believe you now, photo or not.

He should have spelled it racis'