Are you jealous that I follow Lani and you dont?

Are you jealous that I follow Lani and you dont?

drink bleach an hero you basement dwelling fat fuckin pleb

my balls are ready

Fucking right I am. She is about as close to being the perfect woman for me. I would do horrible things to nice people just for a chance at worshiping her exquisite feet and prepping Brad.

No, she is rather plain.

(pic related)
it literally took about a year for her to accept my invite, and i accidentally unfollowed her. Luckily I was able to follow her a few weeks later.
I 100% agree with you. The love she had for Sup Forumsrad makes me insanely jealous. She is perfect in every way and her pussy smells like spring lilacs.

>The love she had for Sup Forumsrad makes me insanely jealous.
I know that feel bro. Going to die alone and never have a QT gf love me the way Lani does Brad.

as long as you share and post her feet pictures for us then im happy.

special delivery my nigga

lani, if you ever read this just know that we love you and we are very sorry for the assholes that caused you pain.
99% of us would never do that.
take care my sweet princess!
>pic related

gross

sorry her XX chromosomes trigger you in such a visceral manner
eat shit you trap loving faggot

Anyone have the bath tub pic?

Angelic

>getting this upset over a girl that you will never speak to

good for you for being a man.

this is a classic lani feet picture. ive jerked off to this a few times. any others from her insta or whatever youre following? thanks

I like the about to hop in the shower one. Also the one wearing sandals holding a sparkler I think.

google it, its on google no shit

Did I miss something here?

im unfamiliar. do you have them? id love to see.

Sorry I am at work and don't have access to my Lani folder.

why do you have a folder for some random insta girl? she doesn't even seem to be insta famous, so why does Sup Forums care?

Not sure if you are baiting but I am bored at work so what the hell. She was 18 and getting fucked by a teacher at her school. They were madly in love. He had to resign/get fired and charges filed. Charges eventually dropped.

not seeing it, have this one

it was Sup Forums's saddest day. ill never forgive them for ruining a perfect love.

>saddest day
It was a dark day for sure. Saddest was Katelyn hanging from a tree. RIP peace sweet angel.

agree, but Sup Forums was directly responsible for Lani's unhappiness

legit didn't know. Who was charging who? if she was consenting and of legal age? the school charging the guy? Why can't they still be together? I assume he isn't her teacher anymore.