Does anyone else have a panty or sock fetish...

Does anyone else have a panty or sock fetish? I got into stealing my roommates panties smelling her sweet pussy and beating my dick until I coat them. I steal from friends and sometimes friends girlfriends the ultimate goal is to us the smell up and put them back all cummed up. Anyone else into this?

No, you are the only one in universe, trust me i checked.

You fucking retarded piece of shit.

My gf wearing a sock that she wore as a child.

I used to work for a telecom company and when I would go into people homes I would steal panties from the hot milfs and underage daughters. Then at home I would nut in them and then throw them out. Easily got about 150 pairs till I left the job.

I'll second this. OP, you are seriously fucked up. I've seen some shit in my day, but damn.

Check em

Sounds hot my buddies daughter is 17 and she is a babe trying hard to get a pair from her

welcome to /b where its nothing but young minded high schoolers that think its underground and cool to post old shit and say kek

tl;dr /b is dead because children

Currently have a few dirty panties in plastic bags.
Mostly from friends, but wanting to get some younger girls soon.
Need to have all ages hehe

one of my best friends has a babe for a gf and I love stealing hers because my buddy showed me her twat pics adds to the excitement so much

What ages are you looking for?

Sounds real hot love getting girls I know or just some random we should trade hahaha

Yeah those are the best, when you know what her pussy looks like.
I stole nudes from a room mate and was fapping with her panties. Best is when you have a few pairs around your cock, and a few sniffin.

I still have yet to collect younger pussy panties. They do smell differently, compared to milfs/middle aged. Young pussy smells sweet

Yea it was good. The only reason I would throw them out was because of the chance my gf would find them. I used to keep them in my work van. Wank it with them when she wasn't home. I jerked it into the panty drawer of one of my customers when they left me alone in there house while installing their internet.

All ages user just no babies/toddlers that's nasty. I used to sniff/cum in my friends sisters used thongs.

Never had the balls to steal a pair, but I'd fap with every single musty stained pair. She was around 13 and I stopped when she was 16.

Yep I'm fucked up

Dude for sure youngs smell different I used my friends sister's and they were so sweet it was amazing I love finding the softest ones and putting my dick in the little pouch and blowing my load all in it

Youngest panties you sniffed/came in?

16 year old best friends sexy ass sister got them right after she showered still warm and a little moist sexy af knowing she was in the house

Pic of the roommate if anyone was curious

I love it too ... I like to gym in my SILs panties and sometimes I grab my 13yo stepdaughter's panties ... They smell amazing

You know exactly how to maximize a fap. Use that soaked gusset in the boy shorts panties, and wrap the thongs like snake round the shaft.

It started very young, I was probably 9 my cousin was 7. Put it bleak, I sniffed/fapped with the panties while she still wore em

Dude I have had a panty raid before sniffing the best ones fucking some wrapping them up all over my dick and balls I even came in her retainer and toothbrush before

And woah that's intense how did that even come up?

I remember when i was at a school trip with my class and i stole some panties from the 4 hottest Girls in class who where sharing a room

There's an anime you may enjoy.

Same I've done some foul shit haha.
I've never done the toothbrush or retainer thing,
I have called with girls clean panties, the thought of them wearing em turns me on.

When you are young, you are very curious. One thing let to another while we were sleeping in the same bed. I'll always remember that soft pink pussy, had no smell. Surprisingly she was wet, and the panties were white with polka dotes. No stains, had a little smell of baby powder though.

Pretty safe to say every straight guy likes smelling panties

I don't have the fetish myself, but I guess all of my exes assumed I had one so they would leave their cumstained crusty ass undies in my room, now I just kind of have tons in my drawer with no use really.
Tl;Dr what the fuck do I do with tons of nasty teen/adult girl panties op?

What kind did they smell good?

Dam dude sounds like you enjoyed yourself I bet it was a good nut do you guys still see each other or have you guys ever talked about it

Easy send them to me lol

this kind, it was when they left for the showers after a hot day, full of sweet smell of pussy and sweat

thigh high socks give me a reason to live tbh

when you receive said package you open it up....spaghetti everywhere.

Sounds hot af man

Lmfao as long as you send some bread wit it

I feel you user, I feel you.

I've milked my cock for like a hour before draining a huge load into a pair of her stockings once and knee highs once she came home in them and I knew I was gonna cum in them hahaha

Here's one for you user

i still have a pic of the Girls from that trip ;)

Looks good you could tell she's a slim girl prob nice smelling pussy college age

Are why you not sharing man dump them shits

Always love a pair of knee.highs

The one without sunglasses looks like hers would be prime idk why she looks like she would have a clean puffy pussy

P good guess, you are an expert in your profession lmao

she got that fat ass 2 ;)

Fuck man jealous you for those lol

She does have a big ripe booty ;)

Anyone else?