So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

say yes and then kill both of them while they are fucking

then kill yourself

no not at all!

No, you're just a 2017 cuck. Congrats.

Fix your fucking life faggot.

I doubt this is true. 99 times out of 100, it's a male fantasy, not a female fantasy. But yeah, sure, if you two trust each other, it should just bring some more passion into your relationship.

Yes. Black men are disgusting.
Now a negress on the other hand would be pretty hot, if they're both attractive of course.

you're dumb if you allow it to happen.

Who cares? It's just sex. Go ahead and enjoy the experience.

nah, it's fun watching them get blacked

yes you're insane

Do it. It brought me and my GF closer together. Now I see her as an intensely sexual being.

Why yes, yes you are op. Girls that don't want to fuck nuggers while their in relationships aren't that hard to find. Honestly b, I dont know how you do it.

this
use fire
it's the only way to sterilize incurable diseases which plague mankind.

or let her do it and continue perpetuating rising AIDs rates while making currently treatable STDs incurable.

She is probably already fucking niggers behind your back, and believes if your ok with watching, then she isn't cheating on you

It will ruin your relationship

what is this shitposting, 90+% of white girls hate niggers and the rest are trash white men dont want, keep up the shit spam posting though whoever u are

This isn't a thing that happens. Stop with this Internet lying.

my gf wants me to do the same but not specifically a black man

Come on OP, you need to see this look of satisfaction

would love to see that happen to her

bbc are designed for gays

I paid 40 dollars for this, did I get ripped off?

hmmm cuckfag eh? Must have voted for Trump.