I was bombed today say something nice to me to support

I was bombed today say something nice to me to support

Other urls found in this thread:

berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/terror-in-st--petersburg-brandenburger-tor-wird-nicht-in-farben-russlands-angeleuchtet-26303642
youtube.com/watch?v=f0lkFJQPoGs
poetrylibrary.edu.au/poems-book/nero-s-poems-0170000
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Petersburg oh Petersburg
our cute neighbor
don't get blown up
because we like you

Don't worry, you'll soon be free of your leader, no more false-flag operation for Russia.

i support russia

*smiles britishly*
you probably deserved it

Be strong Piter

Find the faggots who did it and give them alive to the most imaginative kontraktniki and kadyrovtsy.

Let's put aside past differences and deal with Islam

>*smiles britishly*

They just got bombed, they've seen enough abominations for the day mate.

Russia has been responsible for most of the worlds political and economic problems for over a century.

thx, u are the truly our greatest Ally

Thank you guys

Stay strong Russian, we love you.

Islam will fucking die.

Stay strong Rossija

lol

>I was bombed today
No you weren't

People you didn't even know got bombed, and many of them even died. All while you were busy shitposting.

Show some respect for the actual victims by not trying to hog all the sympathy for yourself.

That's Russia speaking you dumb cuck. Return back to your Quran.

ahuiet', mne zhalko

ta ti sho

11 russians less in the world )))))))))))))))))

Russia superpower by 2040

what are the odds you think that this was a putin thing to curb the on going protests against his shit?
then again Chechnya is equally likely

are you kebab?

I was nearly dead today and you say this things to me

allah ackblyat

>i-i-it was muslim!!! see!!! my Sup Forums fantasies are true!!!!!!

top kek racist nazi scum btfo

thats not funny

Stay strong Russian, we love you.

F

germany hates you
berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/terror-in-st--petersburg-brandenburger-tor-wird-nicht-in-farben-russlands-angeleuchtet-26303642

no flag on gate

a poem by Nero to cheer you up

It just needed to be posted my man, bombings are pretty harsh but'll get used to 'em, with time everyone does.

underrated

>an American blames anyone else for the world's problems

no I am cheese
I know this is like the 12th time but it also coincides with the protests and the number of deaths wasn't all that high is all.

This is what happens when Russia is supporting Esperantists and Kurds. Stop exporting your multicultural bolshevik ideology.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0lkFJQPoGs

was it churkas again?

who else?

kurds are fighting against islamists in syria and the roaches, idiot

FSB false flag

It was him according to state tv

Sorry I am ggoing back

Syrian Kurds are literal communist anarchists. Leftism is responsible for mass genocide, war, and poverty. Russia should not be supporting Rojava.

as if the churkas aren't capable of it, as if they aren't all rabid subhumans

occam's razor

Samir Chydov

Going to Peterburg on Friday, we can chill out if you wanna

How will Finland feel about this?

You piece of shitcountry called us of a is much more responsible for degenreacy, genocide and whatsoever than some sandnigger commies
Blame communism on Sup Forums, you are the same piece of shit

Hohols did it

Take it easy Mehmet. It's not my fault that communism is a cancer which half of your country men tried to escape.
Communism will never work. Stalin, Lenin, Rosa Luxemburg are all the same. Jewish opportunists who believe in Zionist fairy tales.

I am not defending communism, I don't support it either. I am just calling you out bc your cunt, as well as CCCP were responsible for most of the war casualities in the 20th century, and still you are blaming communism. Grab your own nose before calling other people out

America saved Europe from Stalin and Hitler, you ignorant shitskin.
Capitalism is what helped Europe thrive after WW2. Compare Germany with Poland. The difference is clear. American capitalism is the answer. Not Shitskin Communism.

Yea thanks for bombing Dresden, Nagasaki, Vietnam and Hiroshima. Wow you saved so much people and still Eastern Europe fell to the Soviets.
It would have been the best if Soviets and Burgers were nuked out of the earth.

Sup Forums russians are nice and so are the russians I've met in real life. I'm sorry this happened to you guys and hope you btfo whoever was responsible and get well soon pls.

Typical cucked europoor. You mentioned more enemy cities than European cities.

All of Europe would have become part of the Soviet Union if America didn't get involved. The Soviet Union would have won the cold war if America didn't save your ass. You would all be speaking Esperanto and praising Lenin while dying of pneumonia.

fuck off with your rp

Nice poem but no poem by Nero survives.
This is a recent fabrication.

Stay strong Ros

I wonder what kind retaliation will Putin dish out

2 new mosque to keep them quiet

not true, part of them did survive, they were just banned by the Church

poetrylibrary.edu.au/poems-book/nero-s-poems-0170000

this post deserves more (you)s

I hope Putin wipes out every single muslim left on earth

thank you for staying in russia

give Crimea back

kek

your president did it as when the fsb blew up those apartment buildings to get putin elected. Putin will blame and kill more chechens for the explosion and he'll become president for a fourth term.

>nobody will suspect a thing

We need to bring those terrorists to heel.

wow qts

Whatever comes around, goes around nigga.

The insinuation in our mainstream press that the bombings were carried out by the government is embarrassing, to put it charitably, desu senpai

what terrorists? the attack was a false flag set up by putin

On that note, America deserved 9/11

Fake news

Solid dig.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAa

Whenever there is a terrorist attack in America or England, people always blame the victim country and hold the government accountable for the grievances of those people they exploit and repress, instead of extending sympathy to the victims of terroristic slaughter. It's nice to finally see the tables get turned.

you too pidor

any information on the attacker?

R.I.P

I'm sorry
Pls glass the Middle East for us all

That wasn't funny in the slightest. Kill yourself you fucking faggot frog

Pls stand closer next time

Remove kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

>communism
>Zionist

Those are completely contradictory ideologies. You should at least learn what those words mean if you're gonna polpost

My flag is now half mast for you.

Frogposting is the most cancerous shit to ever doom this site with the subhumans that use it
But this is a decent one

Europe, or Europe and Russia if you prefer, it will not win against Islam until we fight together.

U MAD

LOL

>leaf

Enough said

about 6000 russkies die because of alcohol abuse every january in Sanct Petersburg.
now they tell us we should have condolences for those 10 guys.

bullshit, that event was made by Putin just to switch the attention of russkies from the rallies which happened just a few days before.

>Trusting Putin.

Russago delenda est

bratuha zhi est

so when can we expect you to invade chechnya again? i love all the old vhs tapes and music videos that came out of it.

Ohh the rallys of fucking barely any people. That's why he needed to blow up a train. A hundred people could be waving placards outside the Kremlin and the New York Times would be making it world headlines out of it. Putin is still popular as fuck in Russia. He is not worried about some liberal protestors.

The reality is barely anybody dies from terrorist bombing. Deaths from them will always be eclipsed by deaths from mundane causes.

Yes, stage terrorist attacks in your country's no.1 tourist destination for no reason. Sounds like a masterplan, you can truly read Putin's mind.