Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Hey sweet, Dark Souls

So what you're saying is the top tiers are Asian and Trap, and the shit tier is white?

Seems accurate

The others are a ever so slightly exaggerated but the one for traps is dead accurate.

the fuck is mämmi

>i am not in the mood for sex tonite, just tv and sleep

This is my gf right now. Bitch was wet for me everytime I came over now shes fucking boring.

This is some of the most cringeworthy shit I've ever seen.

It's like a Finnish dessert... pudding... thing...

I think you might be moderately gay.

My gf of 10 (!) years is a 8/10, doesn't give a shit about marriage, we still play vidya together and have the same interests and will soon start a family. Something you can not do with your mentally ill trap gf, sicko

Darksouls? You think I'm a fucking casual? Kill yourself, cunt. I'll take the Finnish chick.

ASIAN TRAPS.
BOOM.

Lets play dark souls, daddy

You forget adopting is a thing. My wife and I want to start a family, but we aren't interested in raising a baby so we're planning to adopt a older kid.

Where is the part about your dick being covered in shit from ass sex with a guy?

For me, adopting is not a thing. If you want to "form" your child, to teach it morals, values and stuff you consider as important, you need to raise it from the beginning.

adopt it from the beginning?

Only reason to adopt it from the beginning is when you cannot have children because of medical issues.

>but we aren't interested in raising a baby

wasn't me

The whole programming from birth doesn't interest me that much, my wife feels roughly the same way. Because of my wife's work we've met a lot of young kids either orphaned or taken from troubled homes. Getting a kid like this into a good home and back on track feels like the more personally rewarding endeavor to me. And if you care for it, a little better for society too.

And just to touch on 's point, if you had a trap GF, and you wanted to program a baby, you could just adopt from birth.

heh, got the dark souls reference

I didn't. Explain. Please and thank you.

there's a youtuber, and twitch streamer, called OnlyAfro that's a trap and uploads mostly dark souls. oh, and he looks a lot like bayonetta in pic related

>my benis is sensitive
I kekd

Kill her?