Itt: take picture of the most expensive thing you own

itt: take picture of the most expensive thing you own,

cant take pic of phone but is pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S8,Samsung-Galaxy-S7-edge/phones/10312,9818
phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-edge,Samsung-Galaxy-S8/phones/9818,10311
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>most expensive thing you own,

My granddaughter, 4 months old, won't give pics.

humans are worthless user

I'm not taking a picture of my house for you plebeians.

Your phone is the most expensive thing you own?
Poorfag.

best part is i didnt buy it
i stole it from work

$500,000 farm, a little over 200 acres. Not home right now.

prosthesis ~22 000$

About 400 acres of prized south-african land? And you want to compare that to a silly little gadget?

A house?

>all these neet poorfags larping as house owners
lol

thank u for youre cervix

>single object
op should be specific

i own a 3 bay auto repair shop in los angeles. Worth maybe 800k. leasing out the units to some faggots for a little over 5k a month

So you start a thread to discuss the most expensive thing we "own" and you're showing us something that you stole? Did you ride your stolen bike back from the store you guard too, nigger?

Is it any good?
I hear "high-end" prosthetics in that price range are a scam.

I haven't fought some sandnigger it's just a medical error

Won't be worth shit when you're murdered by a disgusting kaffir.

House

yep it's nice but you can't climb the stair, walk backward or go in the water, the next one i want cost 90 000$ and can do all the stuff i say

The most expensive thing I own is this piece of shit

I feel like it would be cheaper for you to take a long trip to Europe, buy one of those there and come back.
My old neighbor in Germany had a prosthetics business and his most high-end stuff was like 40.000€.

Aren't the spearchuckers going to kick you off your land and rape/murder/enslave your family sooner or later?

All that money on a fake leg, and it doesn't even look like a real one.

My pride and joy

Is that 10A Summit Rd Frankston, VIC?

Nice "Caddy"

How do you poop while wearing that?

yeah but i want a specific prosthesis and it's only available in my country
pic related

It certainly is.

my backpacking gear, easily over 4,000 when I pack certain expensive clothing items, my tent alone cost 550

Still don't think you should be paying an arm and a leg for that.

It's overpriced.

i just remove it

Can't take a picture of stocks

>hiking sticks
>sleeping mat
What are you a faggot?

Never understood that term, overpriced.

If someone pays the price that is set, then that price is what it is worth.

20 years ago my friend. And predominately around Jo'burg and CapeTown. I'm garden-route. The best of SA. And it's crazy safe round here.

have you been hiking before?

Other than my car, it's probably my trumpet at $2000

My toy

I'm not going outside to take a picture.

I guess this is the most expensive thing I own.

Pic related.

My sweet lil' thing

It means you deviated far from market value and have to bank on irrationality of consumers.
Are you George?

Your mom

muh gurl

My house, not going to take a picture of it for you guys though.

Closest thing to a Caddy that I'll probably ever own.

Pseudo-poorest here. I rent my home and drive a used car, so the most expensive things in my life are my bikes. Maybe I'll own good things one for now, riding is all I care about.

You own a CG rendering of a concept yacht?

then post a non-stock photo of it. ;P

What is that? Besides the "caddy"

my shitbox

It's a 1986 Dodge Power Ram 50. Basically the same thing as the Mitsubishi Mighty Max.

30 years ago I'm sure it was a fine vehicle but now the rust has eaten through the floors and it gets like 12 mpg.

Double stack, 9mm?

Damn 200 acres for 1/2 mil must be some real shitty land lol. Is it mostly a swamp or out in the middle of australia?

I learned how to ride a motorcycle when I was in India a couple years back.

I made the mistake of buying a Royal Enfield here in the States, which is the big brand over there. What a fucking catastrophe. Tempted just to beat the thing with a pipe so I can get an insurance pay-off and forget about it.

Phone > anything in africa

My pilot license. Just a piece of paper but was a fortune

my PC rig, total of 3000$ (the tower is 2,1k$)

Granddaughter? What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums old timer?

My car

>old timer?

Not really, just didn't waste any time.

If this is the most expensive thing you own you are definitely a teen still in school. Daddy probably just got you a new phone and you want to show off, but you have no real friends so instead you had to make this shitty thread.

N0085

I bort bred helmet from Pavel for cheap becas he idiot not know it wort at lest hudred rubel. Ha.

Dat most spensiv think I oan.

nope
i work at mcdonalds and i live in a shitty apartment, no car

inb4 he's 32 with a grandkid

Probably my brand new l200...

This if you don't count my house.

1896 Webley WG Army model in a .455

If you had a kid when you were 15 and they had a kid when they were 15 you're still way too old to be on 4 chan lol. Fuckin loser.

Clean that birdshit dude. It's going to ruin the paint.

whats wrong with your tires

He's right tho. 30y/o is too old

1998 gay birdshitmobile with painted hubbers. Wicked lol.

lol schoolshooter puts his BB gun on his mom's table with his aunt's teapot in the background

faggot

Just had the tires mounted. Shoo caked a massive amount of soap on the rim to prevent the machine from damaging the rims, tire didn't seat properly until later in the day.

I'm tardy to the reply but yes, I do real backpacking not your pussy brand of hiking.

Unrelated to the thread, but how do you like the S7? Did you have the S6 before? If so, is there a notable difference? I have the S6 Edge and I'm thinking of getting the S8. Thoughts?

the s7 is great, definitely worth getting. the s8 is probably not much different lol.

i had the 5s before i stole it.

MUH Z PACK
Be a real man & bivy it loser.

Hmm. I'm on a two-year payment plan and my S6 will be paid off in October so I'm not sure if I should go S7 or S8 for another two years :/

phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S8,Samsung-Galaxy-S7-edge/phones/10312,9818

s8 doesnt seem to be much different tbh.

phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-edge,Samsung-Galaxy-S8/phones/9818,10311

the s7 seems to be better in some aspects lmao

lol, wow

Okay, well I guess I'll see what the prices are like in October and just go with whichever is less expensive. Thanks!

House bout 10m

Fucking gay

5k monthly passive in LA
Livin da fucking vie.

But market value is way more than I paid.

If you looked at the add, I'm selling the house. I paid 412k back in 2011, and am selling it now between 650-715k.

I'll be making 300k of profit in 6 years.

My man. Flexes are fresh to def.

I heard the aspect ratio on the s8 gives it some disgusting borders for most videos if that's an issue. Also not sure how much I like the sound of everything being on the back of the phone (home button, fingerprint scanner, hr monitor...)

>everything being on the back of the phone (home button, fingerprint scanner, hr monitor...)
Ugh, I didn't even know that bit. I haven't started looking too much since I can't do anything until October, but that's definitely useful to know. Thanks!

Nigga you in Detroit?? I'm in MI too

i got one and i hate that it doesnt have a physical home button
i wish i kept my s7