How do we go from music like Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, etc...

How do we go from music like Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, etc. being popular to "yeah uh fuck money nigga hoes fuck hoes bitch smoke weed nigga fuck the police rayciss nigga" and 808 trap beats today? What happened to creativity and sophistication in popular music?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/s.adgalbri/?hl=en
mobile.twitter.com/sadgalbri?lang=en
snapbabez.com/model/Sabrinamxxx/
youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk
youtu.be/lOi-J8H4_bo
youtu.be/X9Dh43kVL1Q
youtu.be/sr9IrE-4DJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit I want to fuck weird goth chick

Really makes you think...

certain shifts in cultural interest. supply and demand. it's only the natural evolution from classical, go- i mean guy.

>Mozart, Bach, Beethoven
>implying you actually listen to and comprehend classical music

Also bait thread. Also why do some girls look like fucking horses. Also I want to stick my dick inside of her and never get out.

everything becomes commodified and dumbed down eventually.

>retarded internet kids are being memed into chubby-chasing under the guise of the "thicc" meme

great thread

The future is trap-like music without 808-style drums.

your point would be more salient if you hadn't lured me into this thread with a thicc goth bitch

>Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, etc. being popular
nope, didn't you watch Amadeus?

Because the industrial society won.

simple songs about girls/love have existed for hundreds of years dude.

>How do we go from music like Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, etc. being popular
>Mozart, Bach, Beethoven
>popular
peasants didnt listenen to them tho.

Same reason why girls are getting fat like that these days.

Hint: (((MEDIA )))

Hi test
Wonder what her feel look like
Going to have to google this thiqqq girl

centaur?

We get it Stacy being a skeleton isn't hot anymore

Probably because all those composers were commissioned
If somebody paid a composer to create the avant garde classical score of the 21st century I'm sure it would be huge

>didn't you watch Amadeus?
Didn't you know that movie is not accurate?

>romney
>ryan
who is this chick pls

Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, and Classical Music in general were luxuries for the upper-class to enjoy. Everyone else was enjoying their folk singers in pubs and what-not. They were by no means "popular".

>weird
they're pretty boring

>imagine thinking Mozart was popular in the same way pop music is today
I wonder how much Spotify was for a student from a middle class family attending college in the 18th century
>tl:dr OP is a racist pleb degenerate with a selection bias boner

music just kept getting better and now we have trap I guess

instagram.com/s.adgalbri/?hl=en
Hhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg

those who had a good education learned the pleasures in challenging yourself, so they listen to classical music and read serious literature.
plebs listen to hip hop and watch superhero movies

viper is the best thing to happen to "yeah uh fuck money nigga hoes fuck hoes bitch smoke weed nigga fuck the police rayciss nigga"core

she's p unusual though if this is the girl I am thinking of

Patricians take musical styles for what they are. I'll listen to some shitty hip-hop and pop music and then put on a sweet mass and a few rounds of liederkreis after that and enjoy it all because fuck you.

>challenging
that's a weird way to spell boring

mobile.twitter.com/sadgalbri?lang=en
snapbabez.com/model/Sabrinamxxx/

you ignorant twat
youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk

>Mozart

He was practically the kanye west of his day. arrogant little prick who slept around

This is fucking stupid. You think there wasn't some drunk ass idiot sat in tavern playing a lute and singing about fucking a princess 400 years ago? There's always been the highbrow arty music and the lowbrow stuff for common folk. Hell the genre name itself should clue you in. Just, Hanz Fritzmann's princess pussy plowing song wouldn't have been remembered, noted or even fucking written down.

When I first say thing chick I thought it was the same girl who is wearing the Swans t-shirt and she just got super thick, but it isn't and the swans girl a qt

Being racist is inherently a patrician stance. It's a belief in elite persons and a rejection of mass mediocrity (brown people). To call somebody a "racist pleb" is a contradiction in terms

>delusional Sup Forums poster living in a bubble
>patrician

Better question is how did we go from musique concrete and completely new electronic music to derivative shit in less than 50 years? Organ style keyboards were a mistake.

Yeah but at least there was clever metaphor/lyrical word play/subtlety/actual English instead of "yeah fuck that nigga suck that dicc bitch". Songs were never that crass, primitive, and vulgar until hip hop.

it's ok, not everybody has the patience to enjoy anything that isn't instant gratification.
maybe radiohead or death grips would be more your speed.

You care about class because there's virtually no possibility of you adding anything worthwhile to society.

Once you start enjoy more complex art, most instant gratification low information music, for example, becomes boring.

but then how do you explain the low class redneck racists?

I'm not that guy, but pre-romantic classical is poser trash. You can tell because the "fans" never have anything of worth to say about the music so they have to resort to "Im so smart, I'm so smart." They resort to this because that's what the music makes them feel as they listen.

The Jews did it, obviously.

>pre-romantic classical is poser trash
if anybody makes poser trash its the romantics.
wtf are you even on about?

youtu.be/lOi-J8H4_bo

THICC

>Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, etc. being popular
bait, and not even historically accurate bait

>contributing to society
You are spooked by middle class fantasies. True patricians live a life of leisure

Low class redneck racists are biologically patrician compared to high class blacks and other undesirables

>pre-romantic

Look at this pleb. It's okay if you don't understand the intellectual depth and sophistication in most baroque and classicist pieces, let alone the renaissance era. Polyphony and structure must really hurt your head, huh?

rap comes from dank rhymes that yokels in the countryside have been singing since the beginning of time

For example leadbelly says in "woah buck woah":
> sugar in the gourd and the gourd in the ground
> if you want to get some sugar gotta roll the gourd around

you can see how this was both probably a very old and generic folk song while also being a predecessor to rap

What did he mean by this?

So you're saying that Leadbelly is just as low IQ and untalented as Gucci Mane

That doesn't make the music boring. What kind of argument even is that you retard!
Go back to sleep child.

Kendrick Lamar is unironically better than Beethoven

do you find it difficult to enjoy the baroque and classical periods or something
retards like you are the reason people are so hesitant to listen to art music in the first place, i hope you know that.

>True patricians live a life of leisure
leisure is for plebs, which is why they listen to popular music.
true patricians challenge themselves at every opportunity, because there is pleasure in exercising the mind.

>spooked
Oh okay, so you hate black people because they _________ (negative towards society) but are a very enlightened philosopher who doesn't believe in the spooks of contribution to society. Yeah, you know what you sound like? A grade-A fuckwit who latches on to beliefs that sound pretty to your ears and make you feel superior to others. Have fun killing yourself within the decade.

Yeah, listening to Bach really gets me confused. Once again, you have no ability to argue for baroque and classical besides resorting to classist bullshit. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a reward for being such a smart cookie.

>child
Woah, he hit me with the child remark. You're a big smart guy who listens to classical. Ah, the beautiful, beautiful memories and sad, sad sorrows :( that come into my head when I listen to Beethoven's quartets. I could just cry, I could just :,( cry.

Leadbelly obviously had enough talent to inspire musicians such as Nirvana and Led Zepplin.

And he absolutely was a Gucci mane for 1920s.

Like Gucci, He went to prison for having a gun, was black, and his style was a predecessor to modern rap.

Apparently it really does dumbfound you a little too much.

See

I mean leisure more in an economic sense, not an intellectual one. It's not a coincidence that most of history's great thinkers and artists had patrons or came from fabulously wealthy families. It is not the patrician way to wageslave

You sound extremely upset. I don't hate black people at all, I simply recognize that they are on average much less intelligent than every other race and their culture is inferior

I'm stupid. Someone tell me how to understand the music, yknow, it's smart because they play it at fancy stuff :)

I really want to get it, I'll be able to study with it better

paul mccartney once said in an interview that classical music is just like our music (popular music) and it was so easy to see what he was talking about once i actually left my preconceived stereotypes and other horseshit at the door and listened to it
years later, i'm hooked. art music has fucking centuries of beautiful music and i feel very very sorry for you if you're just going to ignore them and pout around on Sup Forums like this.

Saying they have an inferior culture suggests you have something against black people.

How do you objectively judge a culture? You can't because it's such a vague thing. So really what you conclude says more about you than the validity of the culture of black people.

yOU sOund Very Upset!!!

I can pretty much guarantee you I've listened to more classical music than you have. I've been classically trained in multiple instruments from a young age too. Sorry the wake up call is knocking on your noggin a bit hard.

Don't worry just work on it and good luck

>I've listened to more classical music than you have. I've been classically trained in multiple instruments from a young age too

Sadly that doesn't exclude you from being a clueless cunt.

why is this horrid meme so funny?

>german
>is a whore
>wants to be black

how am I not surprised

way to miss the point
if ego games are what you want to play then i'm sorry to say i'm gonna have to bounce

You know what? You're right
This youtu.be/X9Dh43kVL1Q Bach piece makes me want to cry it's so touching and powerful and so moving and so structured I could just cry I could just cry :(

Yes and now you feel furious because you never understood Bach and never could play his compositions. But you don't realize that yet so you just say he is boring.
Please go away.

I WANT TO DIE DOWN THERE
I WANT TO BE MURDERED
KILL ME IN THE END OF THE UNIVERSE

Really beautiful, yes. Nice get.

because people are retarded

yoU jUst dOnt Get iT POOPY HEAD!!! go away!!!!!!

WILL I DIE
IF MY CHEST SCREAMS IN AGONY
WILL I DIE
WHEN THE DESPERATE DRAGS ALL OF ME
TO THE END
OF WHERE NOBODY HAD THEIR BREATH

GRAB MY EYES
GRAB MY EYYYYEEEEEES
GRAV MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

really bangs in the ol' whip

*holds up spork*

how the fuck do you even get a shape like that. god damn

Yes retard, I'm sharing my subjective assessment of black culture. Statements about art are assumed in higher order discussions to be subjective; the value of the statement is derived from the intellectual superstructure the speaker constructs

Not to be mean, but it's probably related to the fact that your IQ is similar to that of the average black Twitter user (quite low)

disturbingly disgusting body

Haha, it's just like the spork memes from Reddit slash ar slash cringe!

youtu.be/sr9IrE-4DJQ

IOf course Bach is among the greatest of all times, but you people are fucking cunts for being such arrogant morons when someone questions your gospel. Consider kys

Are you gay?

> *Sees another /r/Cringer*

Well hello sir

Anyone else find her body grotesque ? The THICC meme has gone too far.

A fucking blessing to the world

Literal virgin detected

Not even close.
Go find some more picture of her, she's literally fat. I'd rather jerk off than fuck a fat chick.

hip hop reiterates the culture of the people making it

proportionality is much more important than fatness. most girls as fat as her look terrible

Are you trying to tell me that her body is PROPORTIONATE ? Are you fucking high ?

I'm saying that she's fat in the right places