Pussy

>tfw I've dated so many girls and broke the heart of so many girls, that I became addicted to simply cheating them, misleading them into thinking I want a stable relationship and later dumping them
Probably will never have a stable relationship, and I know that I don't regret it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUKI4nnmEP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no you didnt you loser lol

If you did kys

meh I've fucked tons of prostitutes and normal women it's too good, but sometimes I wonder what would be with a stable relationship. But just the thought of not having that racing heart when dominating a girl you don't know makes me sad. I don't know if this thirst for more and more will ever be quenched. Feels good but bad at the same time

>things that never happened, the thread

Same here user

I also enjoy cucking men, and one of my biggest hobby is to phonecall the bfs of the girls while fucking them

From another thread:

Do girls really like sex? They don't do it to please men and acquire currency in exchange for pussy?

When you shoved it in did they wince and cringe and then finally feel relieved after it ended?

kek for real someone wrote that?

I love that pronounced curvature in her lower back, her ass is below-par for her ethnicity, but the lumbar area compensates wonderfully, a Jennifer Connolly/Gal Gadot miniature

I wrote it, some Sudanese whataspp users told me they love sex but I wasn't convinced because we're naturally abusive and misogynistic men

esse depósito de porra é brasileira?

women like to be abused my friend

Yeah but what if I slap her real hard and it escalates into physical abuse

There was a girl I fucked that actually liked me biting her breasts and leaving purple marks, also she loved when I suffocated her. Women are naturally masochistic.

But yeah that don't actually implies in doing that to every women, some enjoy more physical and rough stuff, some are more easy and controlling. But every single one of them actually enjoys masculine rough power

So the Fifty shades meme was actually true

Okay is it true that even with proper lubrication, long periods of penetration can make her pussy sore, even to the point of demanding anal penetration?

>enjoys masculine rough power
This is a very big problem, looking at the way I treated women in the past

The problem is that Hollywood has ingrained a 'pussy on the pedestal' mentality in me, feminazi memes on the other side have believing conversations are minefields, and now social anxiety is just amplifying

your left hand is not another girl my dude

ninguém vai responder esse caralho bando de punheteiro?

she probably is, not that you will ever fuck her

i will fuck your mom and become your father

NEAT

>Okay is it true that even with proper lubrication, long periods of penetration can make her pussy sore
it depends if she is enjoying it or not, also most pussy fluids usually flow to her asshole and you can use it as lubrificant. Fucking her without her enjoying it usually leads to sore pussy. She needs to be into you, kinda trance like
Yeah, in the end the world is anarchy and everything is built on strenght, hence why patriarchy societies became stronger and hence why women got put to side and to household affairs historically. Masculinity in the end is one of the prime forces of a society, sure feminility is important, especially in maintaining the status quo and actually equilibrating the chaos of raw masculinity. Making women behave like man and man behave like woman when they have fundamentally different thoughts and desires is unironically the destruction of a society. I believe women can do the same jobs as a man in a society that has evolved so much that doesn't have violence everyday, but at the same time, that sounds rough, I highly doubt they will have the same testosterone drive that men have to do as efficiently some jobs as men do, the same in a reverse way for jobs that revolve around beauty and health for men

I will fuck your mom and become his grandfather and your father

> also most pussy fluids usually flow to her asshole
They produce that much vaginal secretion?

>Yeah, in the end the world is anarchy and everything is built on strenght
I cannot handle this, I was literally thinking about most of the paragraph before your reply appeard

Routine is paramount, it is safe. The slightest deviation or 'wrinkle' and the panic begins.

Thanks anyway for investing time in that writing, I will think more about it

>They produce that much vaginal secretion?
yeap

i will decapitate you and play football

Fit. Post more

[spoiler]fuck I'm lonely[/spoiler]

Last question, promise, really enjoying this, more than the Sudanese pretenders on whatsapp

What is its consistency, I am pretty sure Obstetric secretions differ. Is it like slippery on a surface (like that surface tension you get with washing detergent), does it really smell fishy because of the bacterial products?

I hope you don't lose 7-1 after I lose my head

hey no need to be so agressive

I am sorry I never realized that it was this important, even if we get knackered we don't have this much passion

Why is it so bad? You have an upcoming generation of good players and you can reconstruct that 98-2002 brilliance

it is slippery and not really gooey, the taste/smell kinda differs from woman to woman, but generally feels and tastes good. It's kinda of a unique feel 2bqf

Thank you for entertaining my autism and being patient bro

>Why is it so bad? You have an upcoming generation of good players and you can reconstruct that 98-2002 brilliance
We are already doing that :D
youtube.com/watch?v=fUKI4nnmEP8

you are welcome my friend :)

REEEE! Normies out!

I am glad, but in terms of Brazilian sport I like your Motorsport giants, Fittipaldi, the emotional and cunning Piquet Sr and of course, the virtuoso Senna

reeeee, you fucker, stop ruining girls for the rest of us! Imagine how many thots you've created!

abuse is hard work though

girls who date cheaters, even if unknowingly, are attracted to cheating personalities and are thus trash. really OP was just giving those women their just desserts

Source

That's very cool but what the fuck does it have to do with international discussion?

i bet your uncle fucked you when you were kids

Another quality Brazilian thread

Nice blog Vandernilson

It just goes to show that you can pretend to be a womanizer and an autist at the same time.

they didn't know he was a cheater when they dated him though

til I guess