Be honest Sup Forums am I fat

Be honest Sup Forums am I fat

I'd still fuck you. Also, we're cousins.

Yes

Obviously yes.

Checked, and yes you're fat

When I eat ass I want there to be an element of danger. Is this my last time eating ass? Guess whe'll find out.

Do it faggot!

Yes, you're fat. You'd better learn to suck dick and cook real good

you rolled trips. so you may look like a bouncy ball but at least you're a wizard.

fat as fuck

and ugly

:(

KEK

What is the best way to lose weight on the face. I'm not particularly fat in body, but I have a really chubby face plz help

OP if your face is that fat but your body isn't then you have something called a moonface which is a medical condition. It's commonly a symptom of cushings disease. You should go to your family doctor and ask for a referral to an endocrinologist.

Not so much fat... more like morbidly disgustingly smelly cellulite on you kankles kind obese.

Youre not too fat, chubby for sure. You do remind me of Martin Shkreli

Can't tell. Post pic of tits

Fuck man, was bad but that's just harsh.

If you have to ask, then yes........ fatto.

Are you a fag? She's cute as fuck.

Shit, now that you mention it. Couldn't fuck, would be too creeped out.

Hot.

Thx

Marry me.

Boy if you want to fuck the moon just go out and say it. Don't need to be making up these lies to cover up your fetish. It's all good here, we're anonymous.

Don't mention it. You are pretty sexy.

you're cute :)

Dude. Chubby faces are cute.

>chubby
>picture of a football stadium in op

My friend, you need glasses.

Man, I didnt believe it at first but im starting to see...you guys are from reddit arent you?

Theres a fat bitch here and No ONE says TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT?
What happened to Sup Forums?

yes.

Whatever happened to tits or gtfo??

We have standards, what the fuck are you doing? You want to see what the ocean would look like if it were made of cheese?

I hate you skinny lips,lady. I hate the underbite too. It makes me think of a fucking retarded girl i use to fuck when babysitting her. You have a speech impediment dont you? If so, i wont hate you as much since she did too. But I know girls with those thin ass lips and an underbite give the sorriest fucking blowjobs in history so please...TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT!

Are you married to David F?

Yes, but not past the point of no return.

Cut the processed crap out of your diet and hit the gym at least three days a week.

You're fat, I'm fat. Together we will make fat babies yes?

Tits pls then show pussy

yes you whore

Fat as a whale

Nobody wants to see that shit.

Believe me, you don't, for more reasons than you think

You dont want to see her tits but you want to white knight for her...and shes probably the dork that she rejected anyways. faggots.

But tits?....

Everyone is fat on Sup Forums

Cute.
would date.

I'd have to see the rest of you to make that judgment. I like a woman with a round face personally and even though your face is round, you are not ugly.

Not only that, you're green.

Well now I'm curious.