How much should I be charging for hydrocodone-acetaminophen 5-325? I really don't know anything about pain killers...

How much should I be charging for hydrocodone-acetaminophen 5-325? I really don't know anything about pain killers, but I have about 15 extra from getting my wisdom teeth removed.

$5 a pop

£1-2 per pill

I also live in South Bay California for geographical reference.

That's pretty expensive compared to the UK!

Those are weak codones but they are hard to get now. Start high and go low. I'd try 7 at first but no lower than 5.

Yep $5. If you know they're desperate you can get almost anything

those are on the weaker side.. 4 - 5 a pop out here in LA

The nigger king cut us off. I set my hand on fire and the hospital gave me tylenol 3.

I might sell it to a dealer instead. I don't know him very well but he's the go to kid at our school if you want more than weed. What would whole sale price be?

>we are 11 yo wiggers

No one but 11 year old wiggers would pay that

>wholesale
>15

ITT freshmen

I got a blow job from a teenage girl for 5 pills

feelsbadman.jpg
Over here you get put on morphine for most stuff while in hospital. Then get some strong painkillers to take home

All 15 might get $50 or like $4 each

what a time to be alive

Well I'm not going to sell him retail price painkillers so he doesn't make a profit. That wouldn't make any sense on his part.

$2 each. Although it might be more in killafornia, I guess.

Those pills constipate me to no fucking end, like dig in your asshole with rubber gloves and pick apart the asshole destroyer constipated, am I the only one?

>retail price
>my classy drug deal transactions

grow up

everyone else also. they're just too dopefiend to care. I love when people snort these like....are you fucking dumb

Well what else would you call the price to the sellers and the price to the consumers?

$2 sounds fine to me. I want to be on good terms with this kid.

I would say no amount of cock gargling words replaces the fact that you don't know enough/have enough friends to figure this out yourself.

and you are a faggot

*say

ill buy all of them for 55$ mail em to me

Oh no, I have been called a faggot. But all of my friends stick to weed, so there's no reason for any of them to know anything about pain killers.